whine (chat room)

daisy

Aaawwww...where'd the chatroom go? Me no likee. I have a sad life...I don't ask much......what happened to the chat room? Apalling as it may seem, I quite enjoyed my little forays into the world of chat........it threw up some very interesting things. And now I'm having withdrawal sypmtoms....yes, yes,.....I know I need to get a life! Any chance it will appear again?

| CHAT |

| |

| |

| |

| |

| |

=============

...that kinda looks like the chat room....sorry, we'll have to wait on blike to answer that, there are always other chat rooms too you know;) or msn messenger ..though that is only with one person...you can get groups of up to 5^_^

Fafalone - I appreciate the info but when I tried to do what you suggested a whole lot of stuff I didn't understand happened. I know that you must be sighing in an exasperated fashion but I really am completely out of my depth with this sort of thing!!! I think I'll just wait and see if the old chat link gets re-established. I did try, really I did but I suspect I should have got my 16 year old son to do it. Except I couldn't stand the thought of him laughing at me. Thank you anyway for trying to help - just mark me down as a lost cause!!!

right..and since I am back on this computer (that mom didn't trust me with so she let the computer guy screw it over now I have 3 Gigs of hard drive space period) I won't install anything like that so daisy can hang out with me on the forums here until the chat gets fixed^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...