Parrellel universe

Grant

Hi

I have posted thios before but in short just say that parrele universes are proved, and they are layed on top of each other say 1 second behind and 1 second in front and so on.

Well i have read on this form to open a sort of wormhole or something to take you to a parrele universe you would need a enormous amount of energy well

would the big bang not have produced enough energy to open up such a hole.

If so tell me what this mean

Sorry if this makes no sense what so ever.

Thanks

Hi

I have posted thios before but in short just say that parrele universes are proved' date=' and they are layed on top of each other say 1 second behind and 1 second in front and so on.

Well i have read on this form to open a sort of wormhole or something to take you to a parrele universe you would need a enormous amount of energy well

would the big bang not have produced enough energy to open up such a hole.

If so tell me what this mean

Sorry if this makes no sense what so ever.

Thanks[/quote']

I think this is what he means...

Say that parallel universes are proved to exist, as well as wormholes that can connect such universes. It has been suggested that those wormholes would require an enormous amount of energy to be created. If all of the above are true, wouldn't the big bang [if it is proven, seeing as I'm not sure it has been] have produced enough energy to form one?

In other words, could the big bang have created wormholes to other parallel universes? At least that's how I read (no, reread... no, that doesn't do it justice ;)) his post.

I have NO IDEA what he means by the layering part, though.

dont want to use punctuation

May I ask why? It doesn't make sense, and its beginning to tell me something about you....

Anyway, the big bang created our universe for sure. What else it created is unknown. Could it have produced other universes? Sure, it could have, but right now, we have no way of knowing. Wormholes? Again, unknown.

What bothers me most is your refusal to punctuate....why?

Bettina

If I remember correctly, a wormhole not only requires a spacetime singluarity as it´s created by a black hole (you don´t need a whole big bang for it - a few sun masses will do) but also some matter with exotic properties (negative pressure, positive mass density) to become passable. No such kind of matter is known up to today.

As another matter of fact, wormholes are more or less just a mathematical bauble stemming from "hey, we get usefull results of we allow the r-parameter to become negative" (note that the physical meaning of this parameter is associated to distance) .

For your "parallel universes are one second away from ours" idea: Both past and future are also considered part of the universe as time is just a coordinate as x,y and z in cosmology. You could as well say the parallel universe is 1m to the right. In my case the parallel universe would be a white wall, then. And transition to parallel universes would become quite easy (ok, not so easy for the wall-case :D).

Maybe I can help. I speak punctnot.

ru referring to the theory that parallel universes exist for every possible likelihood in every possible moment? since all possible universes would have been created by the big bang it wouldnt open wormholes between them maybe thats what the higher dimensions r 4

i also heard a hypothesis that gravity is weak because it moves thru all possible parallel universes and may be used to communicate between them but its just an idea

no, it didn't. big bang says nothing about the creation of the universe.

Are you saying I shouldn't have used the word "creation"? I got this from wikipedia..... What do you mean then? I thought the big bang was the beginning of our universe.

The term "Big Bang" is used both in a narrow sense to refer to a point in time when the observed expansion of the universe (Hubble's law) began—measured to be 13.7 billion (13.7 × 109) years ago—and in a more general sense to refer to the prevailing cosmological paradigm explaining the origin and evolution of the universe.

Bettina

anyone can post/edit wikipedia, so i wouldn't suggest on relying on it too heavily. in this case, it isn't right. the big bang says nothing about what banged, how it banged, why it banged, or where it came from.

Well let's just go ahead and assume the big bang created all sorts of wormholes.

Do the wormholes still exist? Maybe, maybe not.

Where's the evidence for them? There isn't any.

Would the dissipation of energy as the universe expanded have closed these wormholes? Probably, but I don't have enough info to argue either way.

Where does this leave us? Right back where we started. If a wormhole is possible, then it would require an incredible amount of energy to create one.

Guest AnTi MinD

Hi people

wat i think is that if a worm hole was created at the time of the big bang then the it would be in the singularity( not sure of the spelling) then this mstter will have to go to a parrallel universe that is ahead in time or a backward. but bothways a cycle will be established of formation of singularity formation of wormhole and again time travelling in random because at a singurlarity all laws breakdown since we hav a universe therefore there must be a stop for all this and so this could take place if the energy reduces that is the enrgy of the wormholes does not return to the singularity or the worm hole closes before the travelling of all matter of the singularity if small amount of matter is left behind in the different universe there will be a orientation of the world line of that universe and the collision between these universes will mess up their space time so i think that is not possible but with the other option of the wormhole remaining we might be having wormholes in zero volume or in our universe or in a time yet to come but this wormhole is followed by a singularity but wat will happen to a singularity with so much energy in space ( during the big bang there was no space) so now lets have a tread about that shall we. :cool:

Ok ill try and explain better but first where the hell did you get that i created the english language just because i am english dosent been i have to use it properly. Any in a simperliar form forget about my layinring thing just imagine that parrarel universes exist and wormholes are require i high mount of energy to open now say that the big bang is the high source of energy needed wouldnt when the big bang happened would thier not be a wormhole created in if it was what does this mean isnt a wormhole sorta speak linking to universes together meaning that would some of the energy produced by the big have gone through the worm hole to the other universe.

Hope this is simpiler

thanks

ignore list for what sharing a thought

i thought this was a forum where you shared your ideas

guess i was wrong :confused:

Your refusal to share your written ideas in a manner that aids in viewer comprehension makes the likelihood that people will bother to read them just that much less.

We can't hear you talking, you know. We can't see your body language. Punctuation is your best bet to overcoming those obstacles. Your refusal to help us suggests your indolence supercedes our understanding of your ideas in its importance to you.

This is a forum where you share your ideas. If no one understands them due to a lack of effort on your part, they will most likely be ignored.