Parrellel universe

Grant

i dont want to use puctuation because 1 i dont hav to and i dont really understand why you cant understand it odd really considering their are some of the most intelligent people on this board.

2 im 13 and i cant be bothered

oh and great joke anti-punctuation-man u guys must hav people swarming around u.

im going to join another forum where ppl arnt that up tight

keep up the amazing jokes and thanks to all the ppl that helped with my earlier questions the questions which didnt have puc... in them

Maybe I can help. I speak punctnot.

ru referring to the theory that parallel universes exist for every possible likelihood in every possible moment? since all possible universes would have been created by the big bang it wouldnt open wormholes between them maybe thats what the higher dimensions r 4

i also heard a hypothesis that gravity is weak because it moves thru all possible parallel universes and may be used to communicate between them but its just an idea

This is just a thought. I heard the same hypothesis that gravity is weak because it is spending most of it's strength in the 11th dimension (string theory). But doesn't gravity become stronger due to mass? Maybe it doesn't necesarily need more energy, but more mass. Just a thought.

Hey Grant, check out the punctuation!

This brings up an interesting thought. Say that time travel were possible. If so, than you could go back in time and change something in the past. That would mean that you would end up in the universe that ended up doing that same thing. So by time travel, you would end up in a parallel universe.

Come on guys dont make him use punctuation all that does is increase clarity and we cant have that in a thread like this can we oh yeah the guy from kuwait still speaks english better than the guy from england does

anyone can post/edit wikipedia, so i wouldn't suggest on relying on it too heavily. in this case, it isn't right. the big bang says nothing about what banged, how it banged, why it banged, or where it came from.

Ok...I'm always willing to learn, but I can't learn anything from you if all you do is correct me without showing me something that says the big bang did not create the universe. For all practical purposes, I thought that space and time were created at the big bang.....

And why, is Wikipedia an acceptable knowledgebase in some cases....but not about the big bang. I only copied the part from there that pertained to the question.

edit....and whats wrong with taking what I took out of context as long as it didn't make it sound like nonsense.

Bettina

Grant.....

You can fix your english with a spell checker for one thing.....then leave a space between every 4 or 5 lines to help us read it better. If you "don't want to" then your going to find yourself alienated here..... :-( I don't think we are asking a lot...

Bettina

I really hope the Uk in your location represents something other than the United Kingdom, Grant.

Which part of the message several diverse people have delivered to you don't you understand? You are being RUDE. If you weren't only 13 I would express it in rather stronger terms. If you can't learn to be polite please do find that other forum.

If you can learn to be polite I look forward to conducting a useful dialogue with you.

Thirteen is not too young to begin the process of growing up.

last time im not using puctuation if u cant understand it your a bit slow ill fing a knew forum as i mentioned

goodidea notusig proper spelling intentionally issimplyrude especiallyinafroum that contains nonnative englishspeakers.

No, Grant you are still failing to understand. In any community there are certain standards that the members of that community are expected to follow. Many of these standards are arbritary and incidental, others are well considered and relevant. All are more or less adhered to because a)they help to identify the members of that community to each other, b) they materially assist in the smooth running of that community.

You don't walk into your classroom and urinate on the teacher's desk, do you?

You don't sit down to eat your dinner at home, upend it on the floor and declare 'this is crap', do you?

You don't walk into Virgin records with a megaphone and scream 'The pope's a freak', do you?

These are counter to the accepted rules of the communities, classroomm, home and general public.

Other's have explained why we have these conventions on SFN. Many of those reading these threads have english as a second, third or fourth language. It is discourteous to them to post in the way you do. To continue to do so is not discourteous....it is ****ing rude. So, Grant, we are not stressed over punctuation, we are concerned over politeness. I ask you again, please adopt a conventional approach to the written word so we can focus on what you say, not how you say it.

ok but you cant compare ot suing puctuation to walking in to a room and peeing on a teachers desk that just takin it abit 2 far

and as for the pope thing no i would not it would be more like the popes a nazi

Since this has turned into insult flinging, I'm going to close the thread.

Grant, your refusal to observe basic English only serves to diminish what little respect other forum members have for you. There is no excuse for not using proper grammar and punctuation, especially when you are taught it from a very early age. I would suggest that you take on board some of the advice given to you in this thread.