Account Activation

Randolpin

Randolphin, your account certainly has an email address associated with it. I am confused though. Your account is already activated, so why do you need to find the activation email? Sorry, just saw you were struggling to register for other forums. You didn't use a gmail account for this forum, but if you have one, you can certainly use it to register for one in another place. 

1 minute ago, hypervalent_iodine said:

Randolphin, your account certainly has an email address associated with it. I am confused though. Your account is already activated, so why do you need to find the activation email?

I know I already activated in this forum, what I mean is in other forums. And as what I have said, I'm just autoactivated here by my twitter account.

1 hour ago, Randolpin said:

Ahh, so I can use my old gmail to register in a certain forum and it will work?

If you know how to access your email, yes.

If you have a gmail address (and you can read the email) then why didn't you use that?

Here's the basics:

Arrive at forum. Click Register if you're not already a member.

During registration, you put information in to help identify and contact you. One of those pieces of information is your email address.

When you submit the registration, the system will attempt to confirm that email address you entered. It will email you there and ask you to click a link to "confirm" or "authenticate" your information.

To do this, you need access to the Inbox of your email account. You will open the email notification sent by the system and follow the instructions. Usually that's just a link.

Once you do that, you can THEN login to the forum you registered for. 

Does this help? Like others, it's hard to know where you're confused. Email has been around since like the Eisenhower administration or something...