Skip to content

Moontanman

Senior Members

Everything posted by Moontanman

  1. No Rajnish, you need to step back and watch what is going on here, you are not an idiot but you tend to assert things with no way to back them up, go slow, research your questions and answers as far as you can before putting them out there. Don't worry about reputation points at this stage, learn to ask the right questions in the right way... If you disagree with an answer then research it and find out if you are wrong or if maybe the other person is wrong, don't rashly jump to conclusions... google is your friend, sometimes the way the question is asked is as important as the question...
  2. Classic Christmas songs... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn6HI5JQBhQ
  3. cats... https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PKffm2uI4dk
  4. The real reason we didn't go back to the moon... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=286013904886779
  5. Gun control? Lord Mr. Ford...
  6. What's the difference between Dale Earnhardt and Batman? Pretty close to reality...
  7. Now for some real music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVGINIsLnqU De-evolution is the real answer!
  8. I produced chlorine this way in high school but that was 40 years ago, evacuated the class and destroyed the apparatus...
  9. Absolutely awesome cosplay cover of Bohemian Rhapsody... https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oi7KPDi_yQI
  10. Why didn't the dinosaur make it across the road? He TASTES LIKE CHICKEN....
  11. Finished WWZ and now I am rereading an old favorite, John Varley's trilogy Titan, Wizard, and Demon...
  12. This is very funny, LMAO... http://laughloudtoday.blogspot.com/2012/12/funny-prank-on-telemarketer-gotta-hear.html#.Uo_rqeLN6kw
  13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jadvt7CbH1o
  14. I've been raising bassets for many years. I have three now and for dogs with the reputation of being stupid the things they do on their own is often amazing. I had one who would lure squirrels but putting dry dog food out as bait and pretend to be asleep beside a small pile of dog food and suddenly come alive and grab a squirrel and eat it, he caught a lot of squirrels like that, another saw me carrying fire wood up on my deck and the next morning an entire cord of fire wood was not so neat piled in front of my door... I couldn't get the door open, another one came and got me out of the shower when the water heater caught fire.. I love dogs, I think they may have had an effect on human evolution almost as strong as our effect on them... An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a New Zealander, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Guatemalan, a Colombian, a Pakistani, a Malaysian, a Croatian, a Uzbek, a Cypriot, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Chinese, a Sri Lankan, a Lebanese, a Cayman Islander, a Ugandan, a Vietnamese, a Korean, a Uruguayan, a Czech, an Icelander, a Mexican, a Finn, a Honduran, a Panamanian, an Andorran, an Israeli, a Venezuelan, an Iranian, a Fijian, a Peruvian, an Estonian, a Syrian, a Brazilian, a Portuguese, a Liechtensteiner, a Mongolian, a. Hungarian, a Canadian, a Moldovan, a Haitian, a Norfolk Islander, a Macedonian, a Bolivian, a Cook Islander, a Tajikistani, a Samoan, an Armenian, an Aruban, an Albanian, a Greenlander, a Micronesian, a Virgin Islander, a Georgian, a Bahaman, a Belarusian, a Cuban, a Tongan, a Cambodian, a Canadian, a Qatari, an Azerbaijani, a Romanian, a Chilean, a Jamaican, a Filipino, a Ukrainian, a Dutchman, a Ecuadorian, a Costa Rican, a Swede, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, a Belgian, a Singaporean, an Italian, a Norwegian and an African walk into a bar. "I'm sorry," says the barkeep', after scrutinizing the group, "You can't come in here without a Thai! One more for today....
  15. Actually no, no one has built Jurassic Park, it was a movie, and since i am by definition not a centaur making a centaur by any method would not make me a centaur...
  16. I cannot be part horse and part human, this is not a possibility, no metaphor is involved. Me being a centaur is impossible not the least because if I was a centaur i would not be me...
  17. That is so cool...
  18. I'm still reeling from the knowledge i can't be a centaur... I certainly can imagine being one...
  19. Never argue with an idiot... http://vitaminl.tv/video/885

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.