This internet sucks!

Badstuffhere

I know the Canadians cyber stalk me and have for years and it's like dealing with an epic retard group of people.

No matter where I go on the Internet and try to talk it's like the same puny minded degenerate personality showing up within minutes to slather it retardation all over everything I do.

It's so irritating to have delusional, stupid molester creep retarded unwanted Canadians force their unwanted pig existences to be a part of reality.

It's so irritating. Just imagine an ugly, insignificant, unwanted, degenerate, retarded, mutant, freak pig trying to talk to down to someone better than them in every possible way. You people are scat eating creeps that have nothing to contribute to reality except the ability to ruin it by molesting everyone and everything you can.

this internet is like A haven of retarded garbage regurgitating the same useless stupid crap over and over again.

Just because you ugly pig souls read a text or two doesn't mean you're good enough for anyone, useful, needed or wanted. your existences are enough to justify the extinction of this species. If people let people like you exist then this species doesn't even understand the difference between right and wrong.

You are all losers souls. The thought of anyone even touching someone like you makes reality want to vomit.

The only things you're capable of is being annoying/attacking/abusing/MOLESTING!

its so sad to try and progress in life yet only constantly face molester degenerates that constantly want to try and dominate in any way they can.

Your ugly pig minds and personalities are equatable with a bowl of diarrhea. No one would ever want anything to do with people like you unless mind controlled and forced to.

The majority of you pig humans are only capable of waiting around for a minority to create info and tech that you then abuse/molest to try and build up your self esteem so you can be confused into thinking you have a desirable trait.

I truly hate whoever you people are. I thought there would be people worth talking to on the net but instead all I encounter are Canadian (pieces of crap)

I know the Canadians cyber stalk me and have for years and it's like dealing with an epic retard group of people.

No matter where I go on the Internet and try to talk it's like the same puny minded degenerate personality showing up within minutes to slather it retardation all over everything I do.

It's so irritating to have delusional, stupid molester creep retarded unwanted Canadians force their unwanted pig existences to be a part of reality.

It's so irritating. Just imagine an ugly, insignificant, unwanted, degenerate, retarded, mutant, freak pig trying to talk to down to someone better than them in every possible way. You people are scat eating creeps that have nothing to contribute to reality except the ability to ruin it by molesting everyone and everything you can.

this internet is like A haven of retarded garbage regurgitating the same useless stupid crap over and over again.

Just because you ugly pig souls read a text or two doesn't mean you're good enough for anyone, useful, needed or wanted. your existences are enough to justify the extinction of this species. If people let people like you exist then this species doesn't even understand the difference between right and wrong.

You are all losers souls. The thought of anyone even touching someone like you makes reality want to vomit.

The only things you're capable of is being annoying/attacking/abusing/MOLESTING!

its so sad to try and progress in life yet only constantly face molester degenerates that constantly want to try and dominate in any way they can.

Your ugly pig minds and personalities are equatable with a bowl of diarrhea. No one would ever want anything to do with people like you unless mind controlled and forced to.

The majority of you pig humans are only capable of waiting around for a minority to create info and tech that you then abuse/molest to try and build up your self esteem so you can be confused into thinking you have a desirable trait.

I truly hate whoever you people are. I thought there would be people worth talking to on the net but instead all I encounter are Canadian (pieces of crap)

Well, I'm not a Canadian; and I think you are a jerk.

But, more importantly, if you don't like us- for whatever reason (rational or otherwise) feel free to leave- we won't try to stop you

!

Moderator Note

Badstuffhere. Thread locked. I asked you not to open a second thread like this. You have been placed in the mod queue pending staff action. your posts will no longer appear till positively vetted by staff member. Hint - posts like your last will not make the grade..