Do you have instagram?

Mr Rayon

Do most people who use instagram also have an iphone?

Is it worth having if you don't have an iphone?

Do you have instagram?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

Should I get instagram?

Is it worth it or is it largely a waste of time?

Do you have instagram?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

Should I get instagram?

If you have frequent images or video to share with the wider world that may interest some then it's probably worth it, For most people, I suspect, it's just an exercise in empty narcissism. Facebook with pictures; It is owned by them. It likely appeals to most people with a big sense of 'I, me, myself': 'I woz 'ere' selfie mindset.

Edited by StringJunky

If you have frequent images or video to share with the wider world that may interest some then it's probably worth it, For most people, I suspect, it's just an exercise in empty narcissism. Facebook with pictures; It is owned by them. It likely appeals to most people with a big sense of 'I, me, myself': 'I woz 'ere' selfie mindset.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, it may be more efficient. :P

Edited by Sirona

If a picture is worth a thousand words, it may be more efficient. :P

A thousand wasted ones and can tell a thousand lies; think Photoshop. ;)

Also, depending on the skill of the photographer, the viewer may be be looking at the wrong thing or reading the wrong message to that intended. With words there is, relatively, less ambiguity.

Edited by StringJunky

PBS Frontline did a nice special on kids and social media a little while back called Generation Like >> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/generation-like/

Pretty sure my overseas friends will be unable to access, but worth the watch if you have the time and access: http://video.pbs.org/video/2365181302/?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=pbsofficial&utm_campaign=fron_covefullprogram

Do you have instagram?

If so, why?

If not, why not?

Should I get instagram?

who knows if they have I phnoes I dont think there has even been a study on this but so many people have phones I dont know if its I phones though

no I do not have an Instagram, i use twitter and pintrist

I dont have one because im not into posting my privet life or images of myself online. and its mainly used for that.

if you want to and if you are going to use it, I don't make accounts that I don't use because if i started to want to use them daily one time after not using it for a while I dont want to have to remember the password and security questions.

I find things like twitter and pintrist a big time consumer, what I find the most waste of time is things that require you to visit every day to get a daily reward. you get addicted to thoes. twitter was a waste of time for me, I dont know what to tweet i only follow people and privet message people on there. but I do get inspired after pintrist, if I ever get off of it i get many things dont afterwords I want to clean and improve my apartment after that.

Edited by Lyudmilascience

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My girlfriend has an Instagram. I like sitting with her and listening to her saying things like, "Jean looks so good in this dress", "aww, puppies", "I haven't seen aunt Marie in so long". I don't think that Instagram is that bad.

Like anything, If it works for you, that's all that matters. I was probably not in a good mood when I wrote my last comment. :)