the human soul

Rain807

1st I would like to say I am not a scientists, I'm an artist.

What I am about to present to u I have no proof, and have no idea how to go about getting any proof.

This is just my theory. U might find it stupid or not?

If u don't find it a east of time I would like someone to look in to this and prove me wrong or right.

I'm not the smartest think u can tell with my spelling. But I do find science fascinating.

Think we can agree there is a theory that there are different planes of existence, dimensions or what ever it is u call it. Taking that and the little we know about humanity, such as conciseness, individuality, and spirit / soul, could it be our physical bodies exist in this plane.

And what we call a soul/ spirit comes from another plain and in order to exist in this plain it needs a physical bodies, avatars if you will.

And if so it can answer a lot of questions that will make stupid Christians shut up.

Not saying I believe in God cuz I don't trying to see it from more a scientific point of view. A dual plain race in order to exist in reality.

Which could explane the after life, reincarnation, individuality, talents, and why we are the way we are.

I'm not very good with words, but do have a passion to discover and learn new things. If you want we can talk more. Just email me @

am.hayami@yahoo.com

This has been on my mind for sometime and I have no one to talk to about this that isn't religious.

Ty for ur time have a good day =^.^=

And what we call a soul/ spirit comes from another plain and in order to exist in this plain it needs a physical bodies, avatars if you will.

Before worrying about where a soul or spirit comes from, perhaps you should find out whether there is such a thing. (I see no reason to think there is.)

Think we can agree there is a theory that there are different planes of existence, dimensions or what ever it is u call it.

Only if by "theory" you mean assumption, guessing, wild speculation, that sort of thing. If you mean scientific theory, then no, nothing like that has been observed or measured. Dimensions aren't what you think they are, they aren't places.

"Planes of existence" are also not a scientific concept. Again, no evidence to support them, other than wishful thinking.

Which could explane the after life, reincarnation, individuality, talents, and why we are the way we are.

The afterlife and reincarnation are also not supported scientifically. These are concepts that science considers supernatural, while science focuses on the natural, trying to explain reality based on what we can observe, measure, and test.

Taking that and the little we know about humanity....

I would focus on this part, if I were you. We actually know quite a bit about ourselves. The big problem is, most of the data available on the internet has been presented in a fairly popular manner, and the science is often less rigorous than it needs to be, so lots of people get an unclear education once they leave their formal schooling. And because you lack enough formal schooling, you can only cherry-pick the bits that make sense, right? But that leaves you with a bunch of important knowledge that you don't understand, and can't integrate into your ideas.

I would advise you to go back and learn some science basics. LOTS of people weren't interested while they were in school, only to develop an interest later in life. You're smart, you just need more accurate data so your information is foundationally correct.

1st I would like to say I am not a scientists, I'm an artist.

What I am about to present to u I have no proof, and have no idea how to go about getting any proof.

This is just my theory. U might find it stupid or not?

If u don't find it a east of time I would like someone to look in to this and prove me wrong or right.

I'm not the smartest think u can tell with my spelling. But I do find science fascinating.

Think we can agree there is a theory that there are different planes of existence, dimensions or what ever it is u call it. Taking that and the little we know about humanity, such as conciseness, individuality, and spirit / soul, could it be our physical bodies exist in this plane.

And if so it can answer a lot of questions that will make stupid Christians shut up.

Not saying I believe in God cuz I don't trying to see it from more a scientific point of view. A dual plain race in order to exist in reality.

I'm not very good with words, but do have a passion to discover and learn new things. If you want we can talk more. Just email me @

am.hayami@yahoo.com

This has been on my mind for sometime and I have no one to talk to about this that isn't religious.

Ty for ur time have a good day =^.^=

As the others have mentioned there is no scientific explanation for the soul, other planes of existence or an afterlife.

I think the concepts were developed by religions to give people who fail to understand, that forgiving others is a good thing to do for your own well being and contentment. So they promise your soul/spirit would be cleansed and that other plain of existence (heaven) or your future self (reincarnation) would be better and happier; when really this, your life now, is better and happier.