How to defeat political Islam

Hans de Vries

Dimreepr,

Your fear empowers them and your nation prolongs them.

It does not. You just say it does. What empowers them is Jihad, promises of sex slaves, and riches and power.

I reject that stuff, because it is against the rule of law, against human rights, against my way of life. Not afraid of it.

Does your fear of the KKK empower them? Think about what you are accusing me of. You blame my hate for their bad behavior? Makes no sense. I have been defending my way of life against whatever ideology brought down the World Trade towers. My life changed that day. It will never be the same. But blaming it on my hate, is not logical. My desire to remove ISIS from the world is an attempt to maintain my (or regain my) way of life.

Regards, TAR

Consider how the world was, just prior 9/11. The day before. The internet was growing, people could talk to people on the other side of the world. The place was coming together. Cooperation on all levels, against disease, against poverty, against strongmen. Ideals of John Lennon were approachable, human kind was all on the same path. The age of Aquarius was coming to fruition. ,

After, not so much. There was evil in the world, wishing to destroy the togetherness. International terrorism at war with the West. We did not even consider it was possible for an ideology to have power, without a state. Now we know. But just because we have no state to declare war on, does not mean we should not be fighting the war.

Edited by tar

But dimreepr, your approach is a bit ostrich like. If we would not see the danger, it would not effect us, so stick your head in the sand and it will be OK. I have learned that you are not supposed to look a black bear in the eye, because they will take it as a challenge...but what are you suggesting here? Don't look them in the eye?

Speaking against them, just encourages them?

Really? I do not get your logic. On what basis should they then stop? If they set up shop in your town, and enforced Sharia law, would you be OK with that?

But we are talking intricate complications and implications and slippery slopes here. If ISIS rolled into your town, did not attack you, but said you had the choice to covert or die, what would be your next move?

But we are talking intricate complications and implications and slippery slopes here. If ISIS rolled into your town, did not attack you, but said you had the choice to covert or die, what would be your next move?

Nope, yet again we're talking cause and effect, and round we go...

Edited by dimreepr

You can not call me a warmonger and a Zionist, as if it is going to hurt my feelings. I am 100% for me, my country and my way of life And will not pretend to be pure and uninterested in oil, as I drive my car, run my lawnmower and blower, and travel to Atlanta by car or plane. And I will not disavow my support for Israel and allow it to be OK to follow Sharia law and cut of Clitorises and throw gays off buildings and cut of the heads of apostates.

I have travelled to many arabic countries in my work for the past 15 years and my view on their culture and their people have changed as well as those countries which I visited have vastly changed over the period of the last 15 years.

You talk about cutting clitorises and throwing gays off of buildings - I've seen a gay being beat up almost to death in London, I've seen a woman being shot for no reason in Johhanesburg and I've been treated with exemplary hospitality in Nigeria - the capitol of human trafficking, child prostitution and other unimaginably nasty things.

I spent months in Riyadh/Saudi Arabia - the most conservative islamic place on the planet. Their religious laws are plain sick. I was invited to a public egzecution where they cutt of hands of thieves and ocasionally decapitate a repeted offender - I obviously refused. The next day I was invited by a Saudi family to spend a day with them. A bunch of family and friends there, they all talked about how they are scared of terrorism because in Riyadh mostly Saudis are killed in terror attacks (this was after 9/11)

Have you travelled recently anywhere else than Atlanta? Are you familiar with the arabic culture? How many arabic collegues/friends do you have? Have you ever had any personal interactions with an educated, well raised arabic person? Are you capable of these things? Do you consider youreself a religious person?

Please don't treat my questions as an attack, these are legitimate questions and they contain the answer to the questions in this thread on how we are supposed to fight terrorism.

Edited by koti

koti,

No I have not traveled to any Arabic countries although my father was close friends with a Muslim family and I spent some time with the father of that family. Perfectly nice, although a bit sexist toward his wife and daughter. A good friend and workmate years ago was from Syria. I had Muslim friends at my most recent work, that prayed several times a day and followed certain evening rules from time to time. I have some Turkish buddies at a local gas station. I have no idea what religion they are.

No, I am not religious, although I was raised Presbyterian and went to schools that were founded by Lutherans.

I am not sure how these answers, nor your experiences give us the blueprint for fighting terrorism. Seems to me, our most pressing issue is the lone wolf attackers and the ISIS inspired attackers, that have been radicalized by those that would use Islam as an ideology with which to go against the West and the Zionists.

Regards, TAR

Edited by tar

Airbrush,

I think that would be good. However, just deleting them, I don't know about. Like a freedom of speech thing. Who says the delete people would not delete the sites he or she was not found of, other than Al Awlaki's.

Maybe you could tag the site, with like an FBI warning or something, and let visitors know they were on a site that was deemed to be a Jihad site, that was contrary to human interests in general and the author was dead, and would not be notably pleased if you died for him.

Regards, TAR

Edited by tar

Who says any law enforcement effort would not overstretch its' authority in any criminal matter? Then have the web bots track down suspect web sites and a court order is issued to delete.

Any speeches that advocate violent, criminal activity, or instructions on building bombs, are beyond the first amendment and should be subject to deletion.

Edited by Airbrush

If ISIS rolled into your town, did not attack you, but said you had the choice to covert or die, what would be your next move?

I don't think anyone could honestly answer that question. As a pacifist what I'd hope I'd do is convert, unless that conversion requires my participation; that is assuming I'm captured, otherwise I'd be defending my town, fighting alongside friends and family.

Edited by dimreepr

dimreepr,

But its a continuation question. One has to empathize with the towns that ISIS has rolled into... and consider that if possible in Syria and Iraq and Libya...it might come to your town at some point. That is, unless it is dissuaded from continuing.

Delta1212,

I don't think ISIS will make it to my town, but the halfway situation of 1000s of refugees entering an area and having a slice of my state, however small put aside for them, opens the possibility that some strongman could take over the compound, and impose the Sharia laws, in some other than U.S. constitutional way. How much religious freedom do we allow, once it tips over into the political?

Regards, TAR

dimreepr,

But its a continuation question. One has to empathize with the towns that ISIS has rolled into... and consider that if possible in Syria and Iraq and Libya.

Regards, TAR

What does this have to do with my answer to your questions?

it might come to your town at some point. That is, unless it is dissuaded from continuing.

They're almost certainly not coming to my town and, if they don't visit my town, they're NEVER going to visit yours; therefore ("the elephant in the room") WTF is the point of spending soooo much money, on interfering in a conflict with no vested interest; when there are many local and powerful nations with vested interests?

Let them get on with it, may sound brutal; but if we spent as much on the refugee's, that our nations have spent on bombs, my conscience would be clear

Edited by dimreepr