Creation of the Universe: Phantom Matter

Valixium

Hello Forums, I've come to discuss the creation of the universe, I will take all criticization, advice and or suggestions into mind.

Rules of the theory:

1. Matter is created by Phantom Matter and by matter mixing together over and over with different permanent elements.(I will explain further if you don't understand by the name)

2. Phantom matter can and will interact with all permanent elements around.

3. Phantom matter leave debri around once it interacts with permanent and or Phantom Matter.

4. Involves an area in time that can expand and make more room for matter to form.(I've named it the Constructional Plain)

5. Permanent matter can only form within the Constructional Plain.

6. Phantom matter has no limits of where it can be formed.

7. Phantom Matter stretches the Constructional Plain making.

8. Blackholes are the result of this area being torn, resulting in the withering of matter in it's journey outside the constructional Plain. (Wormholes are also a result of this, the only thing different is the fact that it travels between 2 or more access and exit routes)

[Will be Updated]

!

Moderator Note

Non-mainstream hypotheses can't stay in our mainstream sections, where students might mistake your speculations for proper test answers. I'm moving this to our Speculations section. Please read the special rules for this section.

You're going to be asked for supportive evidence any time you make an assertion. The idea is to get input from experts and enthusiasts who can help you make sure each step you take is sound foundationally.

You also have to be patient while other members decipher your non-standard terminology. They're going to be asking what you mean a lot. Any criticism is about your idea, and shouldn't be taken personally. Enjoy.

What was it about the current theories that caused you to devise a completely new set of explanations?

Hello Forums, I've come to discuss the creation of the universe

What evidence do you have for the creation of the universe.

1. Matter is created by Phantom Matter

What is "phantom matter"?

What evidence do you have for the existence of phantom matter?

and by matter mixing together over and over with different permanent elements.

What are "permanent elements"?

What evidence do you have for the existence of permanent elements?

2. Phantom matter can and will interact with all permanent elements around.

What evidence do you have for this?

Well, you get the idea...