critical period of earth

nullus

what possibilities do we have to stop the wars in earth?? answer 100% ( I can repeat it in a words ) ONE HUNDRED PERCENTS !!!! we easily can reverse things - understand that ours enemy is not us, but danger from nature danger from space powers and etc.. in a laws of nature we are here not to destroy ourselves, but continue survive and give a chance for our kids to live on this planet and to give a chance for us to hope to be the happy grandfather's.. we have most wonderful space ship ( earth ) with ours own star and infinite possibilities about what we can ever dream ! we can put a guards of resource balance, we can can put a guards of overpopulation to gently slow down the population with control of birth of new users and don't have catastrophic results, and do many many nice to us works... we are living in terrible time - we nearly destroy the planet, we scared that someone is want control all planet and we dont know what they are thinking, I don't think they want to leave destroyed planet for them own kids, but in a steps of evolution we have no chance to escape the mind and fact that we have to be come one big family.. I did my crazy calculus on it, and dont even ask how I did it ( I'm not standard model :) ) and I know it. we have so many peoples who want to work exactly on this direction, even on politics side and what we do? we do not turning our minds other way........

THIS IS NOT OUR WORLD ANY MORE THIS WORLD BELONGS FOR OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS, AND WE HAVE TO MAKE FOR THEM POSSIBILITIES TO LIVE HERE AND LEARN THEM HOW TO DO IT FOR OUR GRANDCHILD'S.

we are free to do it in our minds also, we are free to fix the world inside us.

somebody have do the first step and start this discussion anyway - like a man and young father I just have to release this my minds of the deeps of my hard.. think and do what you want about this... I know we can - I know science can...

strange stuff.. feel shame to say that.. feel shame becouse Im trying to think clear....

Can you re-write that with proper grammar please.

Perhaps rather than criticising the grammar of someone writing in a foreign language it would be more productive to listen to their impassioned message. It may be an old message, it may be a naive appeal, but for its importance it merits more than the reproach of a pedant.

Perhaps rather than criticising the grammar of someone writing in a foreign language it would be more productive to listen to their impassioned message. It may be an old message, it may be a naive appeal, but for its importance it merits more than the reproach of a pedant.

Ironically I believe the primary impediment to peace has always been caused by a breakdown in communication. We believe we understand the translator and each other but we don't. Other people always have other perspectives and other ideas but we don't understand one another. Rather than trying to understand one another it's easier to send our young men to kill one another.

If they were to learn English on their own they wouldn't have anybody to point out a mistake.

If they were to learn English on their own they wouldn't have anybody to point out a mistake.

You will find many posts of mine where I correct the English of a member. I am not opposed to the practice, nor do I fail to see its value. However, singling out that aspect of their post, when they are a) clearly uncomfortable with the language, b) passionate about their message, and c) a very new member, that suggests that you were more concerned about scoring points than about discussing the OP, or helping improve their English. (And if you were sincere about wishing to help them, then you need to point out their specific mistakes, not just say they have done poorly.)

I find that interesting, as it provides a salutary lesson as to the difficulty of achieving the OPs dream. (You see nullus, as a declared peacemaker you came under immediate attack).

Edited by Ophiolite

Really ? I don't think the subject of the OP is grammar.

It is our very nature (instinctual ) to survive and provide advantages for our off-spring to survive that makes us competitive and willing to exploit any advantage in our favour, that allows us to justify our cruelty to fellow human beings and other inhabitants of this world.

It is in our nature ( and most other life on this planet ) and is what allowed us to reach our 'position' as the dominant life form of this world.

So is it a bad thing, or a good thing ?