JFK Assassination - Current Info

Airbrush

Aw come on.

Don't make a liar out of me.

It was decided by the cabal at our latest closed meeting that the forum should be manipulated to make a liar out of you. Thus we have been deleting and moving posts to further that end. You are the only one who can read this post - no one will believe you...

Oh, you don't need much knowledge of a subject to play Devil's advocate, you just need to get the ball rolling until others take over.

Lets assume there was a cover-up to hide the 'real' assassin.

The first criteria would be who stands to gain from the assassination, and that the truth NOT be known ?

This rules out the Mob, as they like to 'send a message'.

One could make the same argument against Cuba/Russia and other foreign interests.

That leaves domestic players such as the CIA/secret service, disgruntled citizens, husbands of all the women he slept with...

As discussed in other topics the actual clearance rate of crime is far less than 100%. Even serious crimes like murder only have a 65% clearance rate. Then you have cases where people convicted for crimes are later found innocent decades later. So we humans don't always get to the bottom of everything and there is obvious motive for killing a president. So as previously stated I do believe conspiracy is possible. However I have never seen evidence that would lead me to believe a specific conspiracy surrounding the assassination of JFK is likely. Heard lots of arguments but no real evidence.

Something was absolutely in the water in the 60's. Medger Evers, Martin Luther King, John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Malcom X (cointelpro), and George Lincoln Rockwell are amongst the more prominent assassinations of that decade. All were advocates or opponents of civil rights. So divided on the issue of civil rights were people in the United States that in 1968 George Wallace running as a third party candidate on a platform of segregation won 10 million votes and was awarded the electoral college of 5 southern states. Of course there was an attempt on his life in 1972, he was shot 5 times. Despite there being a seemingly clear connection between the high rate of 60's assassination and the civil rights movement neither of the Kennedy assassinations are attributed to the civil rights movement. That seems suspicious but is certainly not evidence of anything.

current crime clearance stats - http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/clearances

Recently there aired on History Channel a few new documentaries, including “Lee H. Oswald – 48 Hours to Live”. It was very interesting to hear the few things Oswald said, and see a re-enactment of what he did after shooting JFK. Little is known of him except his living in Russia and his contacting the Soviet, and Cuban, embassies in Mexico City shortly before the assassination. Did he tell them what he was planning? Did they encourage him and promise to help him escape? If Oswald was not killed by Jack Ruby, would it have come out that Russia and/or Cuba was behind the assassination?

History is often a record of delusional actions by actors. Hitler’s strategic blunders are some good examples. Oswald, when questioned about killing the president in the police car after he was picked up in the theater, said something like, “What’s the big deal about the president getting killed? There will be a new one in a few days.” Oswald consistently denied anything, including shooting Officer Tibbet. Another delusional action, Jack Ruby believed he would be congratulated for shooting Oswald, and let go!

Here is my question. Does anyone know WHEN did Oswald get his job at the school book depository? Was he looking for a job along the published presidential route? Did Russian KGB help Oswald find a job along the parade route? Or was it by chance that he was working there.

Does anyone now still believe the assassination was a conspiracy?

Send Grissom and the team back in time to investigate the JFK assassination. Willows would be all bitchy and think that Oswald was guilty, Stokes and Brown would be asking questions right off the bat and set up a re-enactment. Sanders would be doing his hair. Grissom would say "follow the evidence". Cue the Who. By the end of the show Oswald would be cleared but the corrupt Sheriff would quash the investigation

[snip]

Something was absolutely in the water in the 60's. Medger Evers, Martin Luther King, John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Malcom X (cointelpro), and George Lincoln Rockwell are amongst the more prominent assassinations of that decade. All were advocates or opponents of civil rights. [/snip]

"All were advocates or opponents of civil rights."

I guess: Four civil rights advocates, one black power advocate, and one Nazi.

"All were advocates or opponents of civil rights."

I guess: Four civil rights advocates, one black power advocate, and one Nazi.

They were the most well known figures. Lots of people were killed though. Like when Michael Schwerner, Andrew Goodman, and James Chaney who killed by the KKK in Missisippi while registering black voters. Of course most of the people killed were advocates and not opponents of civil rights. My post was meant to satisfy MigL's desire to see this thread continued so perhaps I was not direct enough in my choice of words.

• 3 weeks later...

Why exactly would Russia or Cuba want the president dead? Seems to me that organized crime had the better motive, and from what I have read I have always been under the impression that organized crime had a lot of money tied up in Cuba. Castro taking over Cuba would not have exactly hurt America's fight against crime, and a half hearted attempt to invade Cuba would not have exactly pleased anyone who had money tied up there.