The truth

philipishin

There is God, but disobey to Idol as the creation to glorify Him. God means the truth is not the truth to say it is there. If it is there, it is the Black hole to block. So no start and no ending.

And Jesus to be the perfect truth without the accident as the gap. It will be proved after eschatology.

There is God, but disobey to Idol as the creation to glorify Him. God means the truth is not the truth to say it is there. If it is there, it is the Black hole to block. So no start and no ending.

And Jesus to be the perfect truth without the accident as the gap. It will be proved after eschatology.

I suggest you read the forums rules again, proselytizing is not allowed. That being said I have to ask why do you think this is true?

I suggest you read the forums rules again, proselytizing is not allowed. That being said I have to ask why do you think this is true?

You understood that? Kudos, all I could understand was the last sentence and even that didn’t really make sense, in terms of what to discus.

Thanks, I'll go worship God in that case. I'll pray to Thor every night.

Or, thinking of the world ending in horror and violence while you are rewarded for your superior opinions, and seeing all those sinners who mis-underestimated you eternally punished in hell just makes you feel better.
In the real world, it would appear that blind faith makes you blind to the truth.

The proof of creation.

The glorify means to obey God's law as the power. It means the creation to think that I am a man existing forever, as everybody knows without the proof. So we are the creation.

Sad to see that any concious thought in your mind has been hijacked and replaced by blind fear and superstition. Terrible fate.

Edited by Iota

The proof of creation.

The glorify means to obey God's law as the power. It means the creation to think that I am a man existing forever, as everybody knows without the proof. So we are the creation.

Where do you find "God's law"?

Yet another example of why a Religion section has no place on a Science forum.

It might help if you think of it more like a lightning rod there to protect the rest of the house from distracting strikes.

By my feeling, we can change the physics by number.

1+1=2

I do not know the origin of 1, but I use this formula 1+1=2 as step 1 to 1 for the math problem.

So when I change the formula,

an infinite series is zero as the math,

but I use this infinite series as the block existence number as the number going on.

So I can change the number by emotion.

The proof of creation.

What basis do you have for this assertion?

God's law is the Being, the creation providence and the proof is the same way from the word as hypothesis by Emotion. It can make logical meaning for other religious hypothesis.

Again, where are you getting these ideas? Why do you believe them?

By my feeling, we can change the physics by number.

1+1=2

I do not know the origin of 1, but I use this formula 1+1=2 as step 1 to 1 for the math problem.

So when I change the formula,

an infinite series is zero as the math,

but I use this infinite series as the block existence number as the number going on.

So I can change the number by emotion.

Can you demonstrate this to anyone else?

It might help if you think of it more like a lightning rod there to protect the rest of the house from distracting strikes.

A pig by any other name would still smell as bad regardless of whether or not it is wearing lipstick. What a freakin' waste of our time and bandwidth. >:D