uranium metal for sale

rogerxd45

ok well first of the mods ok'ed this, all laws and shipping regulations will be followed(i can give the exact law that allows this if needed)

USA only item has to be shipped ground, under "ORM-D consumer commodity"

its U238

here is a picture of one piece

DSC_4993.jpg

depending on size i can ship it in a sealed glass ampule or a glass screw top bottle

i bout some for my element collection but have more then i need and would like to get rid of some and i figured others might like a small amout of pure uranium metal for their collection.

the price is around $20/g plus shipping which is $5.95 (im open to negotiating) and different sizes are available

i am also open to trades of other elements and i am more then willing to throw in a couple freebies with your sample if i have extras of the element you need

this is not a commercial sales thing i just have extra i want to sell and i wont be buying any more

if you have any questions or concerns let me know

and i know this is not what this forum is for but thats why i got approval first

• 9 months later...

Its just amazing tht with all the money and resources that the US and western world is spending to eliminate terrorism it is still LEGAL to buy uranium by mail. to be honest i canbuy a book from amazon.com about making explosives from everyday materials, published by the US Army!!!!. search it yourself. i dont think research should be stipled but it should be monitored.

mesceskalax, are you arab, just asking.

why should uranium be restricted?

you can't make it weapons grade without attracting a lot of attention and using up a massive amount of resources.

hell even whole countries dedicating significant resource to it can't do it secretly.

Yeah, have fun ordering such massive quantities of uranium. I hope you have more than one ball mill and centrifuge. Oh, and a couple of million dollars. Once you get it weapons grade, have fun figuring out the geometry.

It's simply not a feasible home project.

Edited by ydoaPs

I'm Native American, I'm tired of all you blue eyed devils taking our land and using biological warfare against us, 20 grams of U-238 is exactly what i need to make my spatial implosion bomb, if my people can't have the universe I'll destroy it for all of us!!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

It's amazing how many people get their panties in a knot over U-238, you almost certainly have a much more dangerous isotope in your home right now but the media hasn't capitalized on that one yet, i guess they have that one on file for when the rest of the BS runs weak and stops smelling :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...