Wormhole Metric...... How is this screwed up.

Vmedvil

2 hours ago, SuperPolymath said:

When subatomic particle waves of the protons interact, they feed each other their collective material, collapsing wave functions. Like bug rips & big bangs in the microverses of most all subatomic particles. 

The neutron flies apart because, as I said, it's between the up quark  & down quarks matter jets @ poles of the BH atom held together entirely by it's gravity underneath or adjacent to the proton quasar discs.

Gravity is a lot stronger near the planck scale, resembling bthe other forces of the  quantum world in it's  strength:

https://phys.org/news/2009-05-mini-black-holes.amp

!

Moderator Note

You were told to not post pet/alternative theories here, or anywhere but their own thread. You also said you wouldn't post in this thread again. Now I'm making that required - stay out of this thread.

In any case, now the models look something like this with the SNF's,WNF's, and EM's Energy-mass along with wave and particle forms simultaneously of them, without Anderson's Precession. (WNF = Lines)(SNF = Green)(EM = Yellow)(Gravity = Orange)(All Merged = red)(EM + SNF + Gravity = Dark Orange)(EM + Gravity = Light Orange)

15121737833806.gif

Without Rotation with Anderson's Precession.

5a21f5d7371ef_15121737833806(1).gif.d53bcb1aa176a8ff496d713f1e646f80.gif

Couldn't do both in a animation at the same time correctly, it lags too much for watchers and doesn't take in the true values of both effects, but looked like this, the longer you look the image it gets closer to both effects being correct....... because of lag in your video processing, starting in Ultra slow motion then going slightly faster and faster as it loads/renders it, I tested this with my laptop and it does over time, but never fully renders.

151217553145524.gif.f823997222da28a4899ca765ebcba501.gif

Edited by Vmedvil

Furthermore (Particle = Pixelation)(Wave = Ripple)(Rotation = Movements in circles)(Preccession = Vibration)

More of any of these means greater magnitude or more dominate of that effect.

Edited by Vmedvil

34 minutes ago, Mordred said:

That looks good you doing these on the mathematica or Wolfram?

Lunapic after calculating the number of magnitude from the equation to do it as, like preccession and rotation were 1, while SNF = 30, EM = 1, and WNF .7 while gravity is some screw up  low number, while Pixelation and ripple are 1, I couldn't do 1/2 for both of them wouldn't let me same with precession and rotation, but 

ωs - ωp = 0 ,ωs + ωp  = 2 along with Wave - Particle = 0 , Wave + Particle = 2

and k = 553 , which means there is a very strong curvature compared to the others like a BH.

heisenberg_uncertainty_principle.jpg

But this solved in a weird way does = 2

ħ/ Δx Δ = 2

and 

2π/Δt + 2π/Δt = 4π/2Δt = 2π/Δt

as 

ω = 2π/Δt 2πf

Edited by Vmedvil

Until this moment this has been a hypothesis, Now Theory it goes because of Evidence, because of how the scientific method works.

Proof that as mass of the BH grows spin increases.

BH Spin Near Speed of Light  C- C = 0

Proof that GR is correct for Warping of Static Space-time.

Einstein's Tensor Confirmed by light bending.

Proof that SR is correct for Non-Static Warping of Moving Object's Time and Space.

Atomic Clock Measures Time Dilation.

Proof the QM is correct for Static Particles with spins.

Three Experiments that Show Quantum Mechanics is Real

Proof that Schwarzchild Metric is correct for Static BH, Radius.

Radius of BH Measured

Proof that Kerr Metric for Spinning BH is correct.

Black-hole Spin Measured

Proof of Quantum field theory or Standard model with Higgs is correct. 

Higgs Boson Found

String Theory Proof with Multiple Universes

Cosmic CMB Change Cold Spot

Proof of uncertainty principle with causality connections upon spin.

Information Transfer Synced spin states "Wormhole Proof"

Proof of Strong Interaction in all matter fields.

Binding Energy of SNF in anti-matter measured

Proof of Gravitational Precession from stellar masses.

Earth's Precession

Proof that Dark matter exists.

Dark Matter's Gravity found

Proof of Dark Energy and Hubble's Constant being correct.

Expanding Universe Proof

Proof of Neutrino's existence 

Neutrinos Measured

Proof of Higher Order Particles existence along with decay of those.

Muon Lifetime measured

Proof of electromagnetism 

Electromagnetic Transmission Tesla Coil

Proof of Gravitation waves from orbiting masses.

Gravitational Waves Discovered/measured

Graviton existence proof with non zero mass.

Graviton found

Proof of Matter and Antimatter Annihilation into photons.

Annihilation experiment

Proof that matter can escape a BH at large sizes "relativistic Jet"

Active Galaxy SMBH

Proof of Wavelike Bosons

Photon Double slit Experiment

Proof of Tachyonic Movement beyond C under certain conditions, Open D-brane proof.

Speed of QE 10,000x light measurement.

Proof of Matter ionization during Black hole digestion.

Infrared Echoes

Proof that Consumed matter has SNF broken along photons can escape BH.

X-ray Beam BH

Proof of BH Magnetic Field, Proof of internal spinning charges. 

BH Magnetic Field found

Edited by Vmedvil

Proof of Wavelike Gravity

Wavelike Behavior Gravity Witnessed

Proof of Relativistic Mass and Gravitational attraction of it along with vibration of Gravitational waves, wavelike

Two BH Collision

Proof of Planck Scale measurements being smallest along with Planck's constant.

Measurement of Planck's Constant

In any case, that is 30 experimental proofs of this model being accurate to "Real" Universe.

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGμ0))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - (Mbωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3GMb/2(1/εμ0)2Rs3(Rp vp)+GIs/(1/εμ0)Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2)Rs2/2)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((((2ħGμ0))Rs -(1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h))) / (ħ2/2Mb)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((  ((2ħGμ0))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + ((aji)) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)))1/2(((1-(((2MbG / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3GMb/2(1/εμ0)2Rs3(Rp vp)+G(Is)/(1/εμ0)Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2))/2Mb)+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(p+ ((Ar(X) + (Ebx εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((E - μ)/T)±1)(ħω + ħωs)) - ((ksRs2μ0)) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(1/εμ0)))1/2)

∑∇'/Δt ∇'1/Δt1 + ∇'2/Δt2 + ∇'3/Δt3 + ... + ∇'n/Δtn

∑∇'/Δt = (Δ'/Δt)

Energy of Graviton Wave

Es = ħωs

Energy of Gravitational Wave 

Ep = ħωp

Quanta Counter for Energy-mass of a body at every point from radius.

I =  M1R12 + M2R2 + M3R3 + ... + MnRn2

Edited by Vmedvil

Lol well if you tried publishing the math in that clunky format it won't go anywhere. Might be my best recommendation I can possibly give. Fix that math above as it is incredibly ugly. As is it its barely legible. You told me before you know how to latex. Start there then look at how to reduce and better organize that expression.

As it is I am certainly not going to waste any effort trying to decipher it.

PS make sure it passes Dimensional analysis. Both Dubbelosix and I both mentioned this critically important detail. You will also require the mathematical proofs to your equation.

Edited by Mordred

15 hours ago, Mordred said:

Lol well if you tried publishing the math in that clunky format it won't go anywhere. Might be my best recommendation I can possibly give. Fix that math above as it is incredibly ugly. As is it its barely legible. You told me before you know how to latex. Start there then look at how to reduce and better organize that expression.

As it is I am certainly not going to waste any effort trying to decipher it.

PS make sure it passes Dimensional analysis. Both Dubbelosix and I both mentioned this critically important detail. You will also require the mathematical proofs to your equation.

Well, my Equation  is just four current SR, so that is easy if C-C = 0, and if all the others passed then this one does as substitution was just used. 

Where this is about to go through another Transform because of Swan's misunderstanding of momentum, plus it removes it from the equation.

Transform E= M2C4 + p2C  Reverse solve for p = (E- M2C4  / C2)

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGμ0))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - (Mbωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3GMb/2(1/εμ0)2Rs3(Rp vp)+GIs/(1/εμ0)Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2)Rs2/2)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((((2ħGμ0))Rs -(1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h))) / (ħ2/2Mb)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((  ((2ħGμ0))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + ((aji)) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)))1/2(((1-(((2MbG / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3GMb/2(1/εμ0)2Rs3(Rp vp)+G(Is)/(1/εμ0)Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2))/2Mb)+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Mb2C4) / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((E - μ)/T)±1)(ħω + ħωs)) - ((ksRs2μ0)) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(1/εμ0)))1/2)

∑∇'/Δt = (Δ'/Δt)

Energy of Graviton Wave

Es = ħωs

Ep = ħωp

Now does C2 are getting put back in

Detransform.

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - (Mbωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3GMb/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+GIs/C2Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2)Rs2/2)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((((2ħGC2))Rs -(1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h))) / (ħ2/2Mb)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((  ((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + ((aji)) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)))1/2(((1-(((2MbG / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3GMb/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+G(Is)/(1/εμ0)Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2))/2Mb)+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Mb2C4) / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((E - μ)/T)±1)(ħω + ħωs)) - ((ksRs2C2)) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

∑∇'/Δt = (Δ'/Δt)

Energy of Graviton Wave

Es = ħωs

Ep = ħωp

Edited by Vmedvil

Missed one

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - (Mbωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3GMb/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+GIs/C2Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2)Rs2/2)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((((2ħGC2))Rs -(1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h))) / (ħ2/2Mb)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((  ((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + ((aji)) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)))1/2(((1-(((2MbG / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3GMb/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+G(Is)/C2Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2))/2Mb)+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Mb2C4) / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((E - μ)/T)±1)(ħω + ħωs)) - ((ksRs2C2)) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

Which I almost want to take all those M reverse solved E = MC as Erest  which I think I will (Erest/C2)  = Mb

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3G(Erest/C2)/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+GIs/C2Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2)Rs2/2)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((((2ħGC2))Rs -(1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((  ((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + ((aji)) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3G(Erest/C2)/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+G(Is)/C2Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- (Erest/C2)2C4) / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((E - μ)/T)±1)(ħω + ħωs)) - ((ksRs2C2)) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

Mordred in your equation what was 1/e((E - μ)/T)±1  what was E defining there.

Figured it out

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3G(Erest/C2)/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+GIs/C2Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2)Rs2/2)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((((2ħGC2))Rs -(1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((  ((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + ((aji)) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3G(Erest/C2)/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+G(Is)/C2Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- (Erest/C2)2C4) / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs)) - ((ksRs2C2)) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

∑∇'/Δt = (Δ'/Δt)

Energy of Graviton Wave

Es = ħωs

Ep = ħωp

I =  (Erest/C2)1R12 + (Erest/C2)2R2 + (Erest/C2)3R3 + ... + (Erest/C2)nRn2

Einstein Tensor to Angular velocity of rotation.

ω= -1/(Is(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (Erest/C2)(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2)

Cancel

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3G(Erest/C2)/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+GIs/C2Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2)Rs2/2)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((((2ħGC2))Rs -(1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((  ((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + ((aji)) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3G(Erest/C2)/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+G(Is)/C2Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Erest2 / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs)) - ((ksRs2C2)) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

∑∇'/Δt = (Δ'/Δt)

Energy of Graviton Wave

Es = ħωs

Ep = ħωp

I =  (Erest/C2)1R12 + (Erest/C2)2R2 + (Erest/C2)3R3 + ... + (Erest/C2)nRn2

Einstein Tensor to Angular velocity of rotation.

ω= -1/(Is(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (Erest/C2)(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2)

Edited by Vmedvil

I think these two terms may cancel but I cannot tell, I will have to latex this now.

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3G(Erest/C2)/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+GIs/C2Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2)Rs2/2)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((((2ħGC2))Rs -(1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)((  ((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + ((aji)) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ (3G(Erest/C2)/2C4Rs3(Rp vp)+G(Is)/C2Rs(3Rp/Rs2(ωpRp) - ωp))2))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Erest2 / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs)) - ((ksRs2C2)) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

Ya, I official hate this forums latex for instantly not accepting it in other sizes. 

Ya, no it is not getting latexed here.

Edited by Vmedvil

[math] \nabla ' (x,y,z,\omega_s,\omega_p,E,I,k_s,\phi,S,X,Z,\mu)= \sqrt {\hbar \omega_s Log_{(DgDaD \psi D \phi -W)}(| \frac{2 \hbar G C^2 R_s - \frac{1}{4} F^a_{\mu v} F^{a \mu v} +i (\psi bar)\gamma^{\mu}D_{\mu}\psi^{i} +(\psi bar)^{i}_{L}V_{ij}\phi \psi^{j}_{r} + a_{ij} - V(\phi)}{-D_\mu}|)(-e^{\frac{2S(r,t)}{h}}) - \frac{E_{rest}}{C^{2}}\omega_s \sqrt{\frac {G_{uv} - R_{uv}}{g_{uv}}}} [/math]

[math]+ \sqrt{(\frac{(\frac{S^{2}}{\frac{3G\frac{E_{rest}}{C^{2}}}{2C^{2}R_{s}^{3}}}R_{p}v_{p}\frac{GI_{s}}{C^{2}}R_{s}^{3}(\frac{3R_{p}}{R_{s}^{2}}(\omega_{p}R_{p})- \omega_{p}))^{2}R_{s}^{2}}{2})\frac{Log_{(DgDaD \psi D \phi -W)}(| \frac{2 \hbar G C^2 R_s - \frac{1}{4} F^a_{\mu v} F^{a \mu v} +i (\psi bar)\gamma^{\mu}D_{\mu}\psi^{i} +(\psi bar)^{i}_{L}V_{ij}\phi \psi^{j}_{r} + a_{ij} - V(\phi)}{-D_\mu}|)(-e^{\frac{2S(r,t)}{h}})}{\frac{\hbar^{2}(Log_{(DgDaD \psi D \phi -W)}(| \frac{2 \hbar G C^2 R_s - \frac{1}{4} F^a_{\mu v} F^{a \mu v} +i (\psi bar)\gamma^{\mu}D_{\mu}\psi^{i} +(\psi bar)^{i}_{L}V_{ij}\phi \psi^{j}_{r} + a_{ij} - V(\phi)}{-D_\mu}|)(-e^{\frac{2S(r,t)}{h}}))}{2\frac{E_{rest}}{C^{2}}}}}[/math]

Quantum Mechanics Part. 

Edited by Vmedvil

that about half of it, which that shit does cancel, and I noticed some errors when I typed Anderson equation.

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ Ωp))2)Rs2/2))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/Ωp ))2))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Erest2 / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs)) - ((ksRs2C2)) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

Which will now be Ω, until I type it again in latex.

Edited by Vmedvil

and I finally figured out where this 2 goes again, which on (S2 / Anderson Equation ) there is a missing on the latex version but doesn't effect the cancel.

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ Ωp)2)Rs2/2))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/Ωp)2))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Erest2 / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs)) - ((ksRs2C2)) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

and the is the result of a transformation error so it will be removed.

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/ Ωp))Rs2/2))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S2/Ωp)))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Erest2 / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs)) - ((ksRs2C2)) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv))1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

After looking back to why the hell it was there, so that latex is right, that squared was wrong.

Edited by Vmedvil

Which then changes S's state because of that error from S to S.

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S/ Ωp))Rs2/2))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S/Ωp)))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Erest2 / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs) - (ksRs2C2) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

So that latex is wrong as S is not squared.

[math] \nabla ' (x,y,z,\omega_{s},\omega_{p},M,I,k,\phi,S,X,Z,\mu) = \sqrt{\hbar \omega_{s}(|Log_{(DgDa D \psi D \phi - W)}(\frac{2 \hbar G C^{2}R_{s} - \frac{1}{4}F^{a}_{\mu v}F^{a \mu v } + i(\psi bar)\gamma^{\mu}D_{\mu}\psi_{i} + (\psi bar)^{i}_{L}V_{ij}\phi \psi^{j}_{r} + a_{ij} - V(\phi)}{-D^{2}_{\mu}}|)(-e^{\frac{2S(r,t)}{h}}) - \frac {E_{Rest}}{C^{2}} \omega_{s} \sqrt{\frac{G_{uv} - R_{uv}}{-g_{uv}}} + {\frac{\frac{S R^{2}_{s}}{\Omega_{p}}}{2}}{\hbar^{2 \frac{E_{rest}}{C^{2}}}}}[/math]

The box is too short but here it is now Simplified and corrected. the QM part.

Edited by Vmedvil

Forgot a 2 

[math] \nabla ' (x,y,z,\omega_{s},\omega_{p},M,I,k,\phi,S,X,Z,\mu) = \sqrt{\hbar \omega_{s}(|Log_{(DgDa D \psi D \phi - W)}(\frac{2 \hbar G C^{2}R_{s} - \frac{1}{4}F^{a}_{\mu v}F^{a \mu v } + i(\psi bar)\gamma^{\mu}D_{\mu}\psi_{i} + (\psi bar)^{i}_{L}V_{ij}\phi \psi^{j}_{r} + a_{ij} - V(\phi)}{-D^{2}_{\mu}}|)(-e^{\frac{2S(r,t)}{h}}) - \frac {E_{Rest}}{C^{2}} \omega_{s} \sqrt{\frac{G_{uv} - R_{uv}}{-g_{uv}}} + {\frac{\frac{S R^{2}_{s}}{\Omega_{p}}}{2}}{{ \frac{2E_{rest}}{\hbar^{2}C^{2}}}}}[/math]

Those fractions are not displaying correctly and I don't know where it is screwed up I will rewrite it in latex tomorrow. 

Edited by Vmedvil

No others Errors were found, Precession. 

Gravity_Probe_B_Confirms_the_Existence_of_Gravitomagnetism.thumb.jpg.2daf032170d95da37a0bf7661b3c7bbc.jpg

Ω(((3G(Erest/C2))/2C2Rs3)(RpVp) + (GIs/C2Rs3)(3Rp/Rs2(ωRp) -ωp ))

Transform back correctly, had to check the entire equation after one mistake was noticed there are no others, neither Ωor S should have been  as mshould not have been.

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S/ (((3G(Erest/C2))/2C2Rs3)(RpVp) + (GIs/C2Rs3)((3Rp/Rs2)(ωRp) -ωp ))))Rs2/2))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S/(((3G(Erest/C2))/2C2Rs3)(RpVp) + (GIs/C2Rs3)((3Rp/Rs2)(ωRp) -ωp )))))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Erest2 / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs) - (ksRs2C2) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

Edited by Vmedvil

Which photons not having mass and imaginary mass does not effect SR means that I don't have to change literal anything on this equation for C as the Speed of Light in time-space as Einstein's Aether Medium. Good would have been annoying anyways.

Edited by Vmedvil

Which I noticed another error upon a transform missing division sign, when subbing Friedmann equation. 

'(x,y,z,t,ωsp,M,I,k,φ,S,X,Z,u) = ((ħωs)((|(Log(DgDaDψDφ-W)(((2ħGC2))Rs - (1/4)FaμvFaμv + i(ψ-bar)γμDμψi +(ψ-bar)iLVijφψjr + (aji) - V(φ)/-Dμ2)|)-e2S(r,t)/h)) - ((Erest/C2)ωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S/ (((3G(Erest/C2))/2C2Rs3)(RpVp) + (GIs/C2Rs3)((3Rp/Rs2)(ωRp) -ωp ))))Rs2/2))) / (ħ2/2(Erest/C2))))1/2(((1-(((2(Erest/C2)G / Rs) - (Isωs(Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2 + (S/(((3G(Erest/C2))/2C2Rs3)(RpVp) + (GIs/C2Rs3)((3Rp/Rs2)(ωRp) -ωp )))))/2(Erest/C2))+ (((8πG/3)((g/(2π)3)∫(((Erelativistic- Erest2 / C2) + ((Ar(X) + (ENucleon binding SNF εμ/mu) - Ar(XZ+)/Z) / mu)2)(1/2)(1/e((ERelativistic  - μchemical)/TMatter)±1)(ħω + ħωs) - ((ksC2)/ Rs2) + (Guv - Ruv/-guv)1/2(ΔKiloparsec)))2/(C2)))1/2)

I did this quickly so if this happens a third time, I will reconstruct the entire equation to make sure they match, three strikes and I destroy and reconstruct, luckily I remember every change.

Edited by Vmedvil