Rape Repellent

Flareon

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet all of you pour your love out to complete strangers, forfeiting all its value[/i'].
If klanger was complete, she wouldn't be seeking knowledge here.

If you were complete, you would know that reading a little Nietzsche doesn't make you a philosopher.

As for forfeiting value, now that's something I sense you know about. Too bad you weren't around long enough to discuss that.

Flareon:

Far too personal.

Try some objectivity.

Do you or do you not agree that rape has nothing to do with personality?

That is my platform.

I disagree. I think rape has a great deal to do with personality, both the rapist's and the victim's.

A friend knows you personally and that is a vulnerability no matter how confident.

And at night and alone is…. just asking for it' date=' head held high or not.

You are prey.

[/quote']

And in this statement, you contradict your previous statement because it refers to personality.

Otherwise, I suspect you know a great deal about the experience of being raped, do you not?

wow... arrogance, noncommunication, and an insult all in one post. arent you suppost to be deleting[/i'] posts that dont actually give any information or contribute in anyway? :confused:

I'm not sure where you get arrogance or insult from, what with it being a question, but you're right about the noncommunication. Sorry - put it down to fatigue and flu, plus being pissed off at the trolls masquerading as bastions of morality.

With all due respect (realizing that you are #2 of this establishment), maybe you are.

Yes, I have read and understood your posts. Yes, you have some valid points. No, I don't think you're here to help anyone. No, I don't expect to have to explain why I want this thread back on topic.

Read our rules. Read our posting guidelines. Obey or leave.

Lol. Hey guys. That tampon thingy looks really icky. I bet it would hurt a guy's pee-pee if he stuck his who-who in her hey-hey. It would suxxor to be that d00d.

You seem to be saying that the question asked in the O/P is beneath your contempt. If this is the case, then you have no reason to be in this thread.

Do you think that we have made no decent points? Just provocative?

Not at all, but hijacking another thread to make those points is not acceptable.

Trolls? Really?

I have to disagree.

I don't know what thread you have been reading, but it is extremely clear that Syphill laid mines with the explicit intent of getting a vehement reaction.

When s/he got it, s/he revelled in the response, and took the opportunity to be extremely offensive.

Whether or not she actually said that she wanted Klanger to be raped again is a moot point: the fact is that implying any part of this community is "wishing" it to happen is an effront, and offended people in a way that can be - and was - easily predicted.

This thread is over.