The earth's core is hollow? (Big bang and bubbles III)

Christ slave

There are some theories that the center of the earth is hollow, which I believe can be very much true. I have seen bubbles, and I believe it's tremendously possible that the earth's core is hollow (planets being bubbles of matter floating in space).

And that can explain gravity, because if the center of the earth is hollow, it's like a giant vaccuum. And just as if you were to take a bubble's outer surface and push it in, the outward pressure would attempt to fill it in...and if you puncture it, everything from outside caves into the inside causing it to burst. As such, if you dig a hole in the earth, the elements surrounding the hollow center (the vaccum) begin to cave in--causing what we call gravity. If you were to dig a hole deep enough and big enough, material could be sucked into the vaccum, and the hole could simply get larger and larger until the earth bursts like the bubble that it is.

As such, the vaccum also throws material to the inner-surface, which helps maintain and form the bubble. So, mixing up the lighter elements of the atmosphere, causing the ground to cave in can indeed cause the earth to burst like a balloon.

Okay, I am done ranting for now. At any rate, consider a hollow earth! Then answer the question.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As such, the compression from the outside is so evenly spread that the earth's surface does not cave in on its own, like a bubble. Furthermore, it makes sense as well because as the sun heats up the earth, it expands...like a pancake, whereby all the lighter elements go shooting up forming little air-pockets like you see in your pancakes. A spherical object heats up from the inside first. As such, the earth expands like a giant bubble.

Any other theories? Someone can add onto this, I'm sure.

I will....Could you post the links or tell me where you heard this theory? I would like to know more about it.

Bettina

Actually I heard the hollow theory from somewhere, and then went and agreed with it and came up with this short theory on my own. It goes along with my other two threads titled "Big bang and bubbles".

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10253

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10411

I firmly believe the universe is modeled after bubbles; in fact, if you pour a glass of milk in a cup and watch the formation of the bubbles, they take on miniature galaxy and solar-system characteristics. I really believe planets and stars and whatnot are like bubbles. I would really challenge the present understanding of gravity as well, as you have read this post suggesting gravity is actually pressure.

There are some theories that the center of the earth is hollow, which I believe can be very much true

Appologies but that is impossible :)

The study of the paths of seismic waves travelling through the Earth show this.

Seismic activities cause 2 types of wave, known as S-waves and P-waves.

S-waves are transverse waves and travel through the mantle, but not the center.

P-waves are longitudinal, they travel through most of the Earth AND the center. Additionally they refract.

Using this data and the refracting index (how much it refracts by) we can tell that the mantle of the Earth is solid and the center is made up of a liquid... we also know about it's density and what compounds may be in it, but I can't remember off by heart. I do know that they haven't found the exact compound that has the same refractive index as that in the middle of the Earth.

As shown here:

sp.jpg

I would really challenge the present understanding of gravity as well, as you have read this post suggesting gravity is actually pressure.

WTF? Explain gravity in space or a vacum then.

If the 100% proof of seismic waves being traced across the Earth and coming out with a picture such as the one I linked to in my last post and entirely obvious and logical conclusions being drawn from that simple data is not convincing... well, that's my argument!

If the 100% proof of seismic waves being traced across the Earth and coming out with a picture such as the one I linked to in my last post and entirely obvious and logical conclusions being drawn from that simple data is not convincing... well, that's my argument!

Perhaps there is some sort of inner bubble or sphere, such as a sun, inside the very center of the earth?

What do you mean?

A bubble and a sphere are quite different.

A bubble is hollow, a sphere is not.

The sun is a sphere, a solid liquid 'ball'... that's what I and 99.9% of physicists in the world are saying the center of the Earth is like too!

What do you mean?

A bubble and a sphere are quite different.

A bubble is hollow' date=' a sphere is not.

The sun is a sphere, a solid liquid 'ball'... that's what I and 99.9% of physicists in the world are saying the center of the Earth is like too![/quote']

Believe me, I once agreed...but, as I come to higher conclusion, it becomes increasingly aware and more possible that they are hollow.

They are largely formed bubbles...and it explains why they're so round, like bubbles.

Or they are balls and gravity pulled it into that shape!

Gravity attract lots of particle together, they form a clump, which attracts more stuff etc until you have one solid planet.

====

What do you propose is in this 'space' inside a plannet? A vacum, gas, air, what?

Or they are balls and gravity pulled it into that shape!

Gravity attract lots of particle together' date=' they form a clump, which attracts more stuff etc until you have one solid planet.

====

What do you propose is in this 'space' inside a plannet? A vacum, gas, air, what?[/quote']

More space, maybe? Do not things expand with heat? As such, the earth is expanding as the sun heats it up, and it expands like a balloon.

It is constantly spinning around being heated by the sun. As it expands, the bubble becomes larger, and likewise gravity increases because the pressure increases--which is why larger planets have stronger gravity.

In fact, have you seen bubbles collect on the surface of a liquid? The larger bubbles are in the center as smaller bubbles spiral about them...these laws are not far behind on the macroscale.

GS....

Stop the bubble thing again. I've seen your other posts allready. Show me some links, anything, that even remotely supports the idea that the earth is hollow without a molten core. Anything to make me want to believe you.

Bettina ;)

GS....

Stop the bubble thing again. I've seen your other posts allready. Show me some links' date=' anything, that even remotely supports the idea that the earth is hollow without a molten core. Anything to make me want to believe you.

Bettina ;)[/quote']

I just don't simply buy the whole notion that gravity is some alternate force which is only noticeable the bigger an object gets. It has to be some sort of magnified scale of a smaller reaction, like pressure and vacuums.

It makes sense, as well...since there is a greater surface area on the outside of the bubble, the lighter elements are uptop, as the outerspace pressure pushes down the heavier elements because there is less space between them (which is why gases rise and whatnot).

http://www.t0.or.at/subrise/hollow.htm

Perhaps there is some sort of inner bubble or sphere, such as a sun, inside the very center of the earth?

There is absolutly no f**king way that there is a star inside earth! In order to form a star, you need temperarures in excess of 1000 C! If there was a star inside earth, we would all be dead from the heat.

Also, mantle is a liquid, it could not support the weight of earth around a hollow space, and with the added gravitational pull of a star, this is even more impossible. :cool::P:D

C Slave you should spend a few moments of your time learning about logical fallacies. Specifically "stolen concept". Basically you are stealing concepts out of their contexts and applying them to contexts that don't fit. In other words, you are copy/pasting concepts to situations that don't apply. As a result people are having a difficult time understanding you (words only have meaning in a specific context) and you are committing many errors in your scientific thinking.

As you get older and (hopefully) acquire more training in science and communication, you'll understand the value behind proper structure in science and communication.

I mean what's the point in visiting a message board if no one can follow what you are saying?

There is absolutly no f**king way that there is a star inside earth! In order to form a star' date=' you need temperarures in excess of 1000 C! If there was a star inside earth, we would all be dead from the heat.

Also, mantle is a liquid, it could not support the weight of earth around a hollow space, and with the added gravitational pull of a star, this is even more impossible. :cool::P:D[/quote']

Nah. Perhaps like moons and planets orbit the sun, it is possible for entire spherical shells/casings to orbit bodies as well. At any rate, there are theories of holes at the polars, and if you look at pictures of Mars, the caps do indeed appear to be holes.

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/jpegMod/PIA01591_modest.jpg

It does indeed appear to have a hole in the cap, doesn't it? And then the inner surface begins to take over.

C Slave you should spend a few moments of your time learning about logical fallacies. Specifically "stolen concept". Basically you are stealing concepts out of their contexts and applying them to contexts that don't fit. In other words' date=' you are copy/pasting concepts to situations that don't apply. As a result people are having a difficult time understanding you (words only have meaning in a specific context) and you are committing many errors in your scientific thinking.

As you get older and (hopefully) acquire more training in science and communication, you'll understand the value behind proper structure in science and communication.

I mean what's the point in visiting a message board if no one can follow what you are saying?[/quote']

This is speculation and whatnot. Do you honestly expect everyone to have a scientific degree in literature to be able to speak to others?

If I am suggesting things new, then obviously they won't be absolutely emaculate, as you might prefer them. I am looking to get people to consider and add onto things, rather, you are attempting to receive God's guide to physics and run with it, like a harlot bent on conquest in an attempt to gain money. I attempt to raise you to a higher consideration, understanding, and possibility.

I attempt to raise you to a higher consideration, understanding, and possibility.

No, you waste space on this board by spewing your innane gibberish, and abuse animals.

There's a word for people like you online: Troll.

Mokele

Well this thread has taken a bit of a turn!!! I like the "bubble head" idea... oh come on, it's always funny unless you're being called it and it was quite clever!

You are saying that the inside is hollow, I'm saying impossible because of how planets form and seismic waves... how do you argue against some of the most simple and solid evidence in astrophysics?

Not to mention trying to totaly reform gravity, which, whilst we may not know tons about, what we do know is as certain as it gets in science and is tested on a secondly basis because gravity is always present.

I just don't simply buy the whole notion that gravity is some alternate force which is only noticeable the bigger an object gets. It has to be some sort of magnified scale of a smaller reaction' date=' like pressure and vacuums.

[/quote']

Fortunately nature is under no compulsion to behave according to your level of understanding.

If I am suggesting things new,

If you were, there may be some point to the discussion.

Hollow Earth theories have been around for over 100 years. Mostly as the basis for a science fiction story. Google "Pellucidar" and see what I mean.