The earth's core is hollow? (Big bang and bubbles III)

Christ slave

I don't know, but this is not convincing enough.

Tough.

It's up to you to convince us that your model is superior to the current model.

Therefore your model must both explain everything the current model explains, not contradict inter-dependent models, and work better.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were' date=' there may be some point to the discussion.

Hollow Earth theories have been around for over 100 years. Mostly as the basis for a science fiction story. Google "Pellucidar" and see what I mean.[/quote']

I am adding onto the hollow earth theory. You seem to think that everyone must be absolutely original in every way to speak. No, not so.

I did specify "convince" as the verb.
I do not control what makes a person convinced, sorry. I respect others' right to think for their selves. I cannot live up to this demand if someone refuses to be convinced, as even I refuse to be convinced by some things.

In an attempt to claw this thread back from the verge of the abyss' date=' a news story published today showing the deepest humans have ever gone into the earths crust: -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4472585.stm

no morlocks, mind.[/quote']

Interesting, and it certainly helps confirm the hollow-earth theories claiming the earth is full of underground caves and other honey-comb type chambers where life resides and hides. A present theory is that the earth goes some 8,000 miles deep and then reaches the inside (the Middle Earth) where dinosaurs and other strange life live (some dinosaurs).

Some claims claim that giant people live there, a more advanced civilization, and to them, we are like tribal people or monkeys. Some other claims depict dragons and enormous trees the size of mountains, grapes the size of watermelons, etc.

At any rate, it's almost like a whole new world...and, it isn't far off from a lot of religious claims which speak of the "deep", "decension", the "pit", etc.

Interesting' date=' and it certainly helps confirm the hollow-earth theories claiming the earth is full of underground caves and other honey-comb type chambers where life resides and hides. A present [b']theory[/b] is that the earth goes some 8,000 miles deep and then reaches the inside (the Middle Earth) where dinosaurs and other strange life live (some dinosaurs).

Some claims claim that giant people live there, a more advanced civilization, and to them, we are like tribal people or monkeys. Some other claims depict dragons and enormous trees the size of mountains, grapes the size of watermelons, etc.

At any rate, it's almost like a whole new world...and, it isn't far off from a lot of religious claims which speak of the "deep", "decension", the "pit", etc.

emphasis added

You mistyped f-a-n-t-a-s-y

Theories have evidence and make predictions that may be tested.

A present theory is that the earth goes some 8' date='000 miles deep and then reaches the inside (the Middle Earth) where dinosaurs and other strange life live (some dinosaurs).

Some claims claim that giant people live there, a more advanced civilization, and to them, we are like tribal people or monkeys. Some other claims depict dragons and enormous trees the size of mountains, grapes the size of watermelons, etc.[/quote']

You know at first I took you seriously and tried to explain, but reading that I can do little more than totaly agree with Swansont's last post. No offence meant.

You know at first I took you seriously and tried to explain, but reading that I can do little more than totaly agree with Swansont's last post. No offence meant.
I never said I agree completely that elves and giant people live inside the earth, but it is a possibility. There is even a scheduled mission to the North Pole in June, 2006 to check for a hole leading into the inside of the earth's shell.

And, it's not so far-fetched to assume that inside the earth exist a whole "new world". Heck, evolution secluded there would indeed implicate much that a huge, diverse ecosystem exist there. In fact, Atlantis, supposedly sunked into the ocean, has been predicted to have remnants or a placement there. Do you really believe Atlantis is a myth?

It's hard sometimes for people to believe that mythological creatures exist, but when you look at the enormously vast spectrum of life as we know it, it is entirely possible to believe that perhaps some mythological creatures had their origin either in this world and went extinct, or from an insight into the inside of the earth. I suppose it's a debate whether or not you believe life exists inside the earth, right? And if it does, you shouldn't automatically assess someone crazy for suggesting that such weird species and evolved lifeforms exist there.

In fact, dinosaurs are quite odd, and you wouldn't believe they exist if you didn't see their bones. In fact, a Japanese boat I believe it is had recently picked up the carcass of what appears to be a dead dinosaur--perhaps I'll go fetch a link and story for you. In fact, have they not also found an entire evolved ecosystem in Romania which became secluded from us 5,000,000 years ago? And, did they not recently discover a new species of monkey? Did they not also genetically modify many genomes and whatnot, and even attach ears to mice?

Are there not black people and white people? How about eskimos? How about the vast array of monkeys and other species? Did they not discover giant octopi and squids...and, I am not sure if they have yet, but haven't they also been unable to discover one ALIVE? Although, they found carcasses of them which exist in the ocean.

Did they not also discover the Gila Lizard, which was considered a myth? How about flying snakes (gliding)? How about also sea serpents? Did they not also discover a sea serpent some 25 feet long?

Why is it so crazy to believe that an even bigger, more secluded and mysterious world inside the earth cannot exist? If the earth is hollow, why do you all of a sudden think me crazy for suggesting the vast array of evolved or differentiated life there? Surely I am not crazy to suggest giant people exist. In fact, we ourselves know of midgets...we also know of dwarves, we know of tiny spider-monkeys, huge gorillas, and even the heights of people have increased over the years and our lifespans, while some people like the chinese remain relatively short.

Is it not possible giant people exist? We've seen people in Guinness book of world records some 8 feet high...some people have lived to be 124 years old. Why do you limit yourself by believing everything is so ficticious? I agree it's wise to do so, lest we be caught in fantasy and lies...but, my suggestions are hardly too far-fetched! In fact, psychics like Edgar Cayce and whatnot have even explored Atlantis. Did not Plato write about Atlantis? Why are you so incapable of believing the huge possibilities of another "world"?

Just something to consider...we've discovered lots of weird things, don't think it's impossible that other variations of primates cannot exist. I think just THIS YEAR (2005) they discovered a new species of monkey.

Here's a story on the coelacanth, believed to have been extinct 65,000,000 years ago:

http://theshadowlands.net/coel.htm

Giant octopus:

giantoct.jpggiantoctopus.jpg

Big sturgeon:

sturgeon.jpg

Megamouth shark: http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/Sharks/Megamouth/mega.htm

Unknown creature, thought to be a dinosaur:

unkown1.jpgunkown2.jpg

what's this? sea_serpent.jpg

I've seen a picture of a sea serpent before, a real one supposedly and it looked quite real--some 25 feet or so in length, and it was a color-image too. Can't seem to find it right now though.

I do not control what makes a person convinced, sorry. I respect others' right to think for their selves.

Whether or not I am convinced is not a factor in deciding whether or not you provide a convincing argument. Cause and effect, hello. What did I tell you about strawman arguments?

I cannot live up to this demand if someone refuses to be convinced, as even I refuse to be convinced by some things.

Yes, we noticed. I on the other hand have not said that I am not convinced - I have said that you have not convinced me, which is a different kettle of fish. You have not convinced me, Christ Slave, because you have provided nothing convincing. This is a attributable to you, not me, and no matter how much you twist, turn, and throw red herrings at everyone, you still haven't provided an actual theory.

Whether or not I am convinced is not a factor in deciding whether or not you provide a convincing argument. Cause and effect' date=' hello. What did I tell you about strawman arguments?

Yes, we noticed. I on the other hand have not said that I am not convinced - I have said that you have not convinced me, which is a different kettle of fish. You have not convinced me, Christ Slave, because you have provided nothing convincing. This is a attributable to you, not me, and no matter how much you twist, turn, and throw red herrings at everyone, you still haven't provided an actual theory.[/quote']

Hey, this thread was created as a means of discussion to allow others to throw in their own knowledge and build onto the idea. I did not come here to start making up people's minds, that's up to you. Just because I don't find a scientific theory of why the earth is solid to be convincing doesn't mean that I should then in turn have to start convincing others.

I don't know about throwing red herrings, I came here to discuss, and it seems apart from discussing, because my name denotes "Christ slave", I am being subject to heresies and evidence. I provided a speculation, and a theory that perhaps the inside of the earth is a vacuum of some sort by which it evenly distributes the earth in the fashion a bubble is formed. As such, gravity is formed by the pressure on the outside and the resistance from the inside which pushes it outward or something. I do not know the entire dynamics of a bubble and the physics therein of how it all works. Perhaps somebody does?

Why can I not simply speculate without having to constantly explain myself? And, yes, perhaps I may be paranoid and over-reacting, but I as well as others have noticed a trend and would agree with me that it has something to do with my testimony to Christ, which others may have an inclination or resentment toward based on tyrannical Christian fascists with a lust for power and terrorism. Did I come here to present a theory or to speculate and discuss the possibility that earth is that of the characteristics of a bubble, albeit a giagantic?

Why then do some people attempt to present their lack of a capacity to discuss? Or, rather, because they do not wish to discuss and want me to start bringing up all sorts of convincing articles to prove myself right and defend myself (and since you want to defend myself, of course I'm throwing red herrings) because instead of being friendly, getting along, and having an intelligent discussion that might help get to the bottom of things, people are more inclined to begin throwing, no, not red herrings, but demands at me. And, as I said, is this because my name begins with Christ? I have indeed been treated quite unfairly and having to defend myself, so my paranoia is not unjustified. You even recently warned someone for calling me a satanist, didn't you?

Don't you think that type of negative and unfounded spirit exists in more than just that one person, albeit perhaps a bit less direct? Although, I have been threatened and even told I ought to be whisked in a mutilatory manner by a monkey, deserving to die and yet you don't think this qualifies that I have a bit of a defensive side or skepticism in people's posts?

At this rate, it is impossible if you allow people to treat me so unjustly and persecutory so that whenever I do want to make speculating threads like this where we all have something more to add, I am again hung on a string and beaten with bats until I spill out candy. Why must I spill out candy constantly? Perhaps the piñata runs dry? Am I not entitled to creative speculation by which people, rather than opposingly and demandingly have real things to discuss and add?

If indeed this is simply the start of a "theory", and perhaps scientifically one might not consider it a "theory" but more of an "idea", then if threads are not allowed to be started to pose an idea for others to add onto, perhaps you should let me know, lest you get aroused to anger with me further. I never intended to disrespect your authority, make no mistake...but I indeed have a reaction to the spirit of this community, and when a collective few do hang me a string in an attempt to wring me dry of candy as a spectacle, I find it a little hard to move or breathe without being suspicious about one's motives or intent...especially when you permit people to get away with calling me all sorts of names. Yes, thank you for warning someone for calling me a satanist by unfounded claims...but I have not insulted anyone maliciously, please do not allow others to do it to me. In fact, I cannot go anywhere or having anything to do with some members, like Mokele, because they simply have an innate resentment toward me and make every effort to be my enemy despite my wishes and attempts at stopping him (and them).

So, perhaps I do throw red herrings, but am I fully responsible? I cannot please everyone, and a piñata can only go so far around. As a human, my energy is not infinite at any given moment. Using these forums has become a drag, but I am not one to give up. You have warned someone for calling me a satanist, so I know you yourself notice the unnecessary conduct of the other members toward me, particularly in the discussion about the time I muzzled my dog with duct-tape. You had posted in that thread, are you simply waiting for verification that I too notice the demeanor of others before you stand up and do something about it...? Rather than simply closing down threads and throwing in little round-about funny and sarcastic comments. And if this is indeed the case, if you're waiting for me to point out that other members are making this place a hell, telling me I deserve to die and calling me an idiot and all sorts of other inflammatory names, then of course red herrings will be thrown when push comes to shove and I find myself in the middle of a bunch of raging lunatics screaming at me to "fight". Mind you, I am obliged to turn the other cheek...so, would you like me to aware and throwing red herrings, or would you like me to be high on aerosol and throwing knives?

CS, Imagination is best employed in reducing ignorance, not defending it, don't you think?
Possibly, but then when you use the term "best", you are not confining it solitarily to one side, are you? Likewise, what is your point then? Spam? I believe intuition and consideration can render one the truth...don't you? Not all things are proven solely on the grounds of scientific discovery, but often (frequently) on the grounds of speculation. Why is this? Perhaps because the truth lies within us?

I came here to discuss, and it seems apart from discussing, because my name denotes "Christ slave", I am being subject to heresies and evidence.

If you feel this is a serious problem (and you have now blamed poor reactions to your posts on it in several threads), it can be changed easily enough. Just PM me if you want a new username.

I have no intention of responding to the rest of that guff. You made academic promises you were unable to deliver, yet somehow it's the whole world's fault but yours :rolleyes:

I'm going to regret giving any actual credence to Christslave's trolling, but just in case, the contents of the photos he posted, from top to bottom, are:

Pacific Giant octopus (know species, kept in some large aquariums and also very tasty)

Sturgeon (source of caviar)

Remains of a basking shark (those photos are widely used as an example of what *NOT* to look for in a 'sea-monster' carcass, since it's a perfect prototypical basking shark carcass)

Faked photo.

----

There *are* "sea serpents". They're members of family Hydrophiidae, a group of elapid snakes that inhabit the pacifc ocean. All but one species stick pretty close to shore. They're highly, *HIGHLY* venomous, but never exceed 7 feet long, with the average species being about 4 feet.

----------

Also, may I ask what the *hell* this has to do with your "hollow earth" bullshit? That odd things exist, and we may not have found them all, in no way connects to your fantasy world.

The existence of the coelocanth no more proves the existence of sea serpents than the $20 bill in my pocket proves the existance of a $200 million Swiss bank account in my name. One is not logically linked to the other.

Mokele

' date=' because my name denotes "Christ slave", I am being subject to heresies and evidence. [/quote']

And, yes, perhaps I may be paranoid and over-reacting, but I as well as others have noticed a trend and would agree with me that it has something to do with my testimony to Christ, which others may have an inclination or resentment toward based on tyrannical Christian fascists with a lust for power and terrorism.

And, as I said, is this because my name begins with Christ? I have indeed been treated quite unfairly and having to defend myself, so my paranoia is not unjustified.

Christ Slave, get over the martyr complex. No one here dislikes you or attacks you because you profess to be a Christian.

Your posts are attacked because they are illogical, poorly argued, irrational and deluded.

Elves and dinosaurs living in a bubble under the surface of the Earth. This idea backed up with pictures of a Sturgeon.

Claims of superiority over the philosophers and thinkers of 2000 years ago backed up with analogues of Cosmic Chickens and Christ Dogs.

Drivel about Atlantis and searchs at the North Pole for tunnels to the big bubble which is apparently a vacuum and exerts pressure and has things living in it.

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?

Possibly, but then when you use the term "best", you are not confining it solitarily to one side, are you? Likewise, what is your point then? Spam? I believe intuition and consideration can render one the truth...don't you? Not all things are proven solely on the grounds of scientific discovery, but often (frequently) on the grounds of speculation. Why is this? Perhaps because the truth lies within us?
Arguably, there are no sides when it comes to objective observation, investigation and deduction.

My point: you have a vivid imagination. This is a good thing. You are abusing it in flights of fantasy that you interpret as possible/probable fact. This is a bad thing.

My fear is that you will interpret this as an attack on your person, when it is a careful word of advice to a fellow poster.

Keep in mind the same motives imbue my response to this comment of yours.

Not all things are proven solely on the grounds of scientific discovery, but often (frequently) on the grounds of speculation.

This is utter, complete, irredeemable, coagulated nonsense. Speculation often gives rise to scientific discoveries. Many/most such discoveries arise out of speculation. Speculation does not, cannot, never will prove anything.

Whether or not the truth lies within. the proof lies without..