Help

Ftwind

I need help .

I have came up with a theory that explains everything we see. It also explains what happens after death also when the earth will end. I have used nothing but science and logic to build this model. It makes sense of everything. What I am asking is for help with getting in touch with someone that will listen. I have made believers out of any and everyone I have talked to. Please I beg the scientific community to hear me and help. For this theory encompasses all religion and science . The fact is we are all right, it is when we think that our way is the only way we are wrong.

I need help .

I have came up with a theory that explains everything we see. It also explains what happens after death also when the earth will end. I have used nothing but science and logic to build this model. It makes sense of everything. What I am asking is for help with getting in touch with someone that will listen. I have made believers out of any and everyone I have talked to. Please I beg the scientific community to hear me and help. For this theory encompasses all religion and science . The fact is we are all right, it is when we think that our way is the only way we are wrong.

Great.

Then you should have no problem of showing us how you are calculating f.e. decay energy of Tritium.

Please show calcs.

This model is a model of the universe and of how everything works into a cycle from positive to negative. One side pushing the other.

The equation

time/distance/speed/size= perception

I suggest you have a look at some models, not necessarily cosmological ones, and see how they compare with you (not at all well defined) equation.

You will see that a lot more mathematical structure is needed.

So if I understand your equation correctly (I am always a little confused by repeated division) we have

[math]\frac{time}{distance \times speed \times size} = perception[/math]

That means that perception has units of time2 / distance5 which is an interesting concept. (That assumes by "size" you mean volume. You could mean length or area or mass or something else, I suppose.)

But does this tell us anything? What can you calculate with this equation? Can you calculate the decay energy of tritium, as suggested? Or the height of a geostationary orbit? Or the radius of a black hole? Can you tell us the nature of the singularity at the centre of a black hole? Can you tell us what dark energy is?

Edited by Strange

We will start with time.

What time passes faster time while asleep or time while awake,perception wise and why? Well it would be while asleep because the person is unconscious.

Well what time is longer perception wise, time while alive or time before birth and why? Well it would be time while alive because the brain was inactive or non existent before birth and was not aware of time.

Well what if everything died that perceived time how fast would time go according to the answers of the first two question?

Time would be instantaneous.

Because it is actually the brain that slows the passage of time. The ability to think and the awarness of the world around .

See we would see a jellyfish live 5 years while in the jellyfishes mind its life in it's eyes was over in a flash.

This effect on time can even be seen through humans. Everyone will admit in there adolescent years time seemed to take forever, Though as an adult time flies. Well there is a reason because as a child you were always trying to learn and do something new. While as an adult have seen everything and the world has became dull and the adult will stop learning becoming content with what they know.

We will start with time.

What time passes faster time while asleep or time while awake,perception wise and why? Well it would be while asleep because the person is unconscious.

Well what time is longer perception wise, time while alive or time before birth and why? Well it would be time while alive because the brain was inactive or non existent before birth and was not aware of time.

Well what if everything died that perceived time how fast would time go according to the answers of the first two question?

Time would be instantaneous.

Because it is actually the brain that slows the passage of time. The ability to think and the awarness of the world around .

See we would see a jellyfish live 5 years while in the jellyfishes mind its life in it's eyes was over in a flash.

This effect on time can even be seen through humans. Everyone will admit in there adolescent years time seemed to take forever, Though as an adult time flies. Well there is a reason because as a child you were always trying to learn and do something new. While as an adult have seen everything and the world has became dull and the adult will stop learning becoming content with what they know.

Perception of time by living organisms is subjective. No doubt.

That's why we use clocks to precisely measure time.

ToE, Theory of Everything, should be able to predict and calculate everything, in my opinion.

If it cannot, it's not ToE.

Edited by Sensei

ToE, Theory of Everything, should be able to predict and calculate everything, in my opinion.

If it cannot, it's not ToE.

The more common understanding is that a ToE would be a theory that unites the forces and particles of the standard model with gravity. It should then be able to describe in a unified way all the forces of nature we know of and maybe some we do not yet know: this theory (Lagrangian) should be able to be quantised. Of course, constructing such a theory may well use ideas of what a 'theory' really is and quantisation that are different to the standard notions today.

The question of if one can calculate everything exactly is a separate issue.

And this has what to do with a theory that explains everything?

because a theory of everything has to start somewhere.

See there are different dimensions. To name a few universal, galactic ,planetary,cellular,atomic,subatomic. These dimensions are like gears working like a well greased machine. See it is all a cycle. My theory is at the center of every atom is a universe. See this is where time fits in. See for us to do anything our atoms have to do it first. When we view an atom we see protons and neutrons surrounded by an electromagnetic cloud . I believe though there is only one particle spinning in an orbit going through anti and regular cycle. This would explain why a neutron the thing that connects has more Sub atomic mass then the thing it connects, a proton. See a neutron is actually two different phases which in the middle is a anti particle. Though see inside this particle is an instantaneous universe that we see as a blur of energy because it's actually star and planet formation happening at such a high rate of speed.

because a theory of everything has to start somewhere.

Okay, but a better starting place could be established physics.

See there are different dimensions. To name a few universal, galactic ,planetary,cellular,atomic,subatomic. These dimensions are like gears working like a well greased machine.

This is not what one usually means by dimensions. You mean scales: usually we use length or energy scales.

My theory is at the center of every atom is a universe.

This is not a theory, but some strange claim that has no basis in fact.

Again I suggest you pick up a physics book.

Okay, but a better starting place could be established physics.This is not what one usually means by dimensions. You mean scales: usually we use length or energy scales.This is not a theory, but some strange claim that has no basis in fact.Again I suggest you pick up a physics book.

im sorry it's the only way it will work . There is only one way one thing can make up everything is because that one thing consists of everything. Please stop being argumentative . Your not trying to tell me how I'm wrong just that I'm wrong. I'm sorry that helps nothing.

Can you show the calculations where your predict the mass difference between a proton and a neutron?

um.. I googled it haha

http://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-a-subatomic-particle-definition-mass-quiz.html

Your not trying to tell me how I'm wrong just that I'm wrong. I'm sorry that helps nothing.

You are not trying to tell us how you are right, just that you are right. I'm sorry that helps nothing.

With no maths and no (objective, quantitative) evidence all you have is a vague story that bears no relation to science or the scientific method.

You are not trying to tell us how you are right, just that you are right. I'm sorry that helps nothing.

With no maths and no (objective, quantitative) evidence all you have is a vague story that bears no relation to science or the scientific method.

I suppose your right. I am not a scientist. If you were to ask a question of my theory maybe I could explain better. Edited by Ftwind

Please stop being argumentative .

Okay I will try my best.

Your not trying to tell me how I'm wrong just that I'm wrong. I'm sorry that helps nothing.

The problem is that you have just strung some words together in a wild hypnosis that seems to have no relation to standard physics. Moreover, you have not presented any mathematical framework, and so your 'theory' is far from being a theory as we usually understand it. Without presenting your ideas to a standard that we can really analyse it is difficult to point to specifics.

Something that you must think about is the falsifiability of your 'theory'. That is, it is possible, in principle, to preform some experiments or make some observations that would show that your 'theory' does not match nature well?

For example, you say that you have some idea why the neutron is (slightly) heavier than that proton. You have some mechanism so now you should go away and calculate if the difference in masses agrees okay with what we see.

If you were to ask a question of my theory maybe I could explain better.

See above. What is your theoretical prediction for the ratio of proton and neutron masses?

I need help .

I have came up with a theory that explains everything we see.

For future reference I need somebody to see if I'm right. I need help with the equations . I have built outline and how everything works . I just need

help to see if I'm right. Please just help ...anyone .

!

Moderator Note

You don't have a theory, you have a vague idea. And coming up with the math is not the trivial part.

This falls well short of what we expect for speculations