Starwars Episode 3

ed84c

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before ep2, i had never heard of boba, but having watched ROTJ lost of times, i always thought he was called jango.

Seriously, what are you talking about?

The dialogue in the films, the actors, the crew, the cast list, the scripts, all the production material, the toys, the comics, the books, and everything else to do with Star Wars since 1981 has referred to the character as Boba Fett, never as Jango.

but i had it in my head that he was jango.

the name "jango" was never even mentioned until that crappy Episode 2. I don't knwo why you remember "Boba" as "Jango", but maybe you just got them confused recently. Odd. Hey what do you guys think about a poll on the worst star wars character?

i dunno, itd be a close call as to whether its young annikin or "mesa a tit-facea" binks.

actually, i reakon ja-jas inclusion in the films will be entirely justified if he dies in episode 3... putting up with the annoying little scrote would have been worth it if it was building us up to a point where we could experience the kind of pleasure that, i at least, will derive if he gets slowly drawn and quatered by a sith in the new episode

fingers crossed :D

In fact I can only really see one character being nominated.

Jar Jar Binks, I would assume. But there are also some very annoying characters as well. C-3P0 is annoying to me, as well as Luke in Episode 4 with his whining, that guy with the bad haircut that Vader chokes with the force, Yoda (yeah, I said it, he annoys me sometimes), umm like all the ewoks, stormtroopers, who they have bad aim and are sometimes seen bumping into things (okay, more funny than annoying but what they hey) that little bird thing that always sits next to Jabba and giggles, Anakin in episodes 1-2, the cartoonish Gungan leader in episode 1 who spits everywhere, etc.

mainly anikin in episode 1 and ja-ja binks, but also c-3p0 in episodes 1& 2, that two headed pod-racer commentator, and the AT-ST that makes a wobbly sound when it rolls over on the logs in episode 6.

that guy with the bad haircut that Vader chokes with the force

Captain Needa (Apology accepted, Commander) or Admiral Ozzel (He is as clumsy as he is stupid)?

that little bird thing that always sits next to Jabba and giggles

Salacious Crumb.

the cartoonish Gungan leader in episode 1 who spits everywhere

Boss Nass.

that two headed pod-racer commentator

That thing was stupid, annoying and blatantly cartoonish. Thanks for reminding me of another reason to hate episode 1.

I forgot watto from episode 1 and that creature that anakin faces in the podrace. Also tusken raiders (I hate the noises they make) and Obi-Wan in Episode 4. Surprisingly I like him best in Episode 2, he is such a cantankerous old jerk in episode 4.

• 1 month later...

i just got back from the movies. it wasn't too bad(much better than I and II), but Jar Jar didn't die and they had this gay crap at the end about that one dude coming back to life. i guess that was supposed to explain the obiwan hologram thingy in V and VI. school starts in like four hours, so i am off to bed.

Everyone is saying it's so bad (or not as good as some of the others).... the only good thing about Star Wars is the fights and the CGI, so this movie is great by those standards!!!

IMH*O that is!

* H = humble

Intermission? What movie has ever had an intermission? LOTR Return of the King could've, but then again they could've just cut the last hour and you wouldn't have missed anything.

will nothing ever make people happy?

everyone complains about how the movies suck because they dont match the book and how "tolkien wasnt writing an action flick." and then people complain about the only material in the damn thing that tries to include the other stuff...

*sigh*

Guest Neutronix

Not to divert the subject but lord of the rings is easily one of the best films ever made, I've probably watched it more than any other, some of the best times I've had are kicking back with mates and LOTR.

I think EP3 will be damn good, I mean *no* film is a start to stop perfect film, there will always be bits that dont suit you, but its just how often that occurs that makes an overall good or bad film. And I think EP3 will have more than enough good bits. hey, its just a movie, I can certainly say its not the ultimate form of entertainment.

Very very upset to hear Jar Jar didnt die. He could have fallen in lava or something, and slowly been absorbed into it. Infact they could cut half the film and just have Jar Jar burning slowly to death. :D Revenge...

You know ive posted 5 times, why is my post count 1 ? :confused:

i saw it yesterday and i thought it was wiked, definately the best of the new three.

[hide]if only jar-jar had been in the jedi temple when vader went to slaughter the jedi...[/hide]

You know ive posted 5 times, why is my post count 1 ?
posts in general discussion and philosophy/religion arent included in your post count.