Please help! What should I do?

theorein

I am a Christian. I became born again in 1997. Before I became a Christian, I wanted to become a Scientist. Some how 'things' became clear to me. Scientific things! It was like my mind was tuned into this Radio Station that broadcast solutions to Scientific problems.

The thing is I do not have colleg or University level Education. I am not a Matematician. I can solve problems.

The last problem I solved was 'How a bike works.'

The problem is, it is hard to convince anyone of my talent.

What should I do?

I am a Christian. I became born again in 1997. Before I became a Christian, I wanted to become a Scientist. Some how 'things' became clear to me. Scientific things! It was like my mind was tuned into this Radio Station that broadcast solutions to Scientific problems.

The thing is I do not have colleg or University level Education. I am not a Matematician. I can solve problems.

The last problem I solved was 'How a bike works.'

The problem is, it is hard to convince anyone of my talent.

What should I do?

You should come to terms with the fact that a bright eight year old can see how a bike works.

Braking News: I have heard that a new theory of bicycles has been going around. I think it's one of the big wheels in engineering who is pedaling it. (Or perhaps his spokesman.) Certainly we need something better than the tired old theories we have been saddled with. Does any of this ring a bell?

Braking News: I have heard that a new theory of bicycles has been going around. I think it's one of the big wheels in engineering who is pedaling it. (Or perhaps his spokesman.) Certainly we need something better than the tired old theories we have been saddled with. Does any of this ring a bell?

I don't think you should handlebar beverages any more today.

I was just getting geared up to saddle you lot with more puns when - for fork's sake - I noticed all the good ones had been taken. So rather than thinking more up whilst inner tube chain (say it aloud and remember I live in london) on the way home I axled myself do we need more?