After cells and other built things fall off a human in a non-dangorus area, do they stay as is? Or does every atom or molocule fly off, how long if so

After cells and other built things fall off a human in a non-dangorus area, do they stay as is? Or does every atom or molocule fly off or move/crumble apart and fly off, if so then how long does that take? And are all cells and other built things do your answer or are there some that stay as is longer? If so how much longer?

Edited by ADVANCE

I mean when human cells, including other built things besides cells fall off onto the floor or in a corner or on a table do they stay as is for like weeks/years? Or the no thing I said above ect ect.....

How they get degraded~

I couldn't find anything on the internet, so asking here...

Edited by ADVANCE

I mean when human cells, including other built things besides cells fall off onto the floor or in a corner or on a table do they stay as is for like weeks/years? Or the no thing I said above ect ect.....

How they get degraded~

I couldn't find anything on the internet, so asking here...

Not sure what 'other built things' means, but biological material can be degraded by numerous means. Heat, bacteria, and physical breaking come to mind. Whether those things happen and how long it takes is just a matter of circumstance. Cells can remain intact for millennia when frozen, or be destroyed in moments by fire.

Edited by Acme

But will there be bacteria getting at all of them, is it likely there will be a good amount of them still in shape for weeks or years in a normal temperature household? Like if they are on a soup can in the food cupboard, or anywhere, Anybody know if they will be so degraded to atoms and molocules and crumble, or maybe they stay as is and only puss out some stuff, or maybe they stay just about the same as is...?

But will there be bacteria getting at all of them, is it likely there will be a good amount of them still in shape for weeks or years in a normal temperature household? Like if they are on a soup can in the food cupboard, or anywhere, Anybody know if they will be so degraded to atoms and molocules and crumble, or maybe they stay as is and only puss out some stuff, or maybe they stay just about the same as is...?

Again, it just depends on the circumstances. Why are you concerned?

Just cause....

That's not an acceptable response. Please give the context of your enquiry so we can formulate an appropriate response.

I still don't knoww thoough..............

Don't know what?

Just want to know because just want to~ lol

Like if somebody lived in a room and then never went in there again, and there's no light except the ceiling light, and its a normal house with normal temperature how long untill all (cells/and other things) are not what they were at all?, unless maybe they stay as is...anybody know? If they stay as is or ~deflate kinda~ or totally fly away as all molocules & atoms and over how long does it take for most or all to?

Edited by ADVANCE

Just want to know because just want to~ lol

Like if somebody lived in a room and then never went in there again, and there's no light except the ceiling light, and its a normal house with normal temperature how long untill all (cells/or other things) are not what they were at all and, unless maybe they stay as is...anybody know? If they stay as is or ~deflate kinda~ or totally fly away as all molocules & atoms and over how long does it take for most or all to?

I would say there are to many variables to make a reasonable speculation on the subject, under the right circumstances DNA can last a long time. You seem to think they would fall apart on their own, to some extent this is true but it would take along time to degrade completely, bacteria would generally speed up the process by quite a bit bit still so many variables it would be difficult to really make a call. DNA can survive thousands of years frozen as in mammoths frozen in the tundra. The idea they would fly away as atoms doesn't make much sense but light will also degrade organic molecules as does temps and oxygen in the air..

Well interesting, but as you said not definitely the answer to what definitely happens...

I am not sure what you mean by "what definitely happens" , over time biological material degrades in some way or another, far too many possibilities to pin down a specific event...

Well...just I meant what will normally happen to all those trillions of cells/other in the described room, and how long.....I'm sure there's a usual-scenerio that happens to most of them....which is most break down because of this and this or something else or most usually sit there for about years....I'm sure there's a "usual".........

Most cells will die off quite soon, they're not evolved to gather nutrition in a non-friendly environment(the body serves them nutrition normally) and they're not protected from predatory bacteria.

So dehydration and rotting, on the level that is more visible to us.

Oh alright then that explains pretty good, still wondering though then do they look kinda the same or not even reconizable, well how long untill not reconizable, although if I'm correct some of the parts inside the cells probably do stay for sure for a long time like you said, like dna, ect, untill a very long time...

Edited by ADVANCE