Sister Theory of Everything.

LittleBoPeep

LilBo titled this thread, "Sister Theory of Everything," but it is not actually a theory. Pointing that out is not being harsh, it is being honest. And, I didn't make any statements about LilBo, except I don't know her.

You can do a decimal compliment on decimal numbers, but you can do a two's compliment only on binary numbers, because the two refers to the radix of the number on which you take the compliment. See: <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two" s_complement"="">Wikipedia and Wikipedia

If such a system could be proven it may be possible to reverse engineer nature using and only using such a system.

What i mean is; without the right foundation all other processes are best guesses, once the foundation is solid and other pieces of the jigsaw are plugged in then the larger picture becomes clearer. This is what i gathered from the OP. Therefor the "predictive power" of such a system could give you every possible formula / equation that can logically exist. Though his theory may be incorrect and demonstrably so (though mine was 2's compliment so not so) the value of such a system is the only real way to get any "predictive power" at all.....

"Really a Theory of everything must relate the base units of:

Temperature; Kelvins

Mass; Kilograms

Time; Seconds

Chemical constant; Mol

Light; Candela

Electricity; Ampere

Distance; Meter"

Why?

All those were arbitrary decisions made ages ago. They are nothing special.

Any consistent set of units should work just as well as any other.

"He's suggesting that image, the square with a central node, is a mathematical system that can be used to figure out any intangible physical property, So its the bases for maths."

He may be suggesting that to you, but it's not clear from what he has written that he means anything like that.

You seem to me to be reading your own preferences into his work.

Perhaps it's better to wait till he comes back to comment on your interpretation because, as far as I can see, it's still word salad.

YES I completely Agree it is a word salad to you because you plate is math..

The terms you want me to define it in is a MATH salad and my tools are LETTERS so I had to find a bridge between the 2 @ Pi and Fibonacci sequence which are 2 Items you cant fully understand the properties in math... Give me twenty minutes to explain.

I understand this i not a complete working idea yet I am continuing to post my finding until this information gets to the needed individual... I did not alter the video in any way... If the audio is gone pleas post HERE>..

To fully explain the universe you need

11 Math Digits (.0123456789) STRING THEORY

26 Letters (to express concepts we are can not explain with 11 math digits)

Video explains these dimensions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jStudmvBkOY

You see we express the inconstancy and refine and refine and refine till it can not be reduced then that is the answer until new inconsistencies are found by new finding and the refining starts again.

I hope we are getting closer to communicating on the same page...

Edited by LittleBoPeep

There's nothing in maths that can't be written out in words (though it's usually tedious).

So, perhaps you can explain what you think you are on about and, while we are at it, until you have something which can make predictions, you still won;'t have a theory.

What I am saying using your language:

0 1 1 2 3 5 8
3 4 5 6 7
9 9
The above is how the Fibinacci Sequence works and its connections to everything...
Full explanations in the video....
Edited by LittleBoPeep

Unity+:
  • "This defies certain fundamentals of physics and has many flaws. "

The Laws it deals with does not have any flaws. I am the one not communicating appropriately additionally I am rediscovering why I exist. I ask for some of your time and patience and I promise it will change every piece of fabric in your reality.

It was simply an example for John Cuthber, however I will be interested in what you will present.

Keep going.

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899

but it already looks like you had to pull the two 9s and a 5 out of a hat.

The next few digits are 323846 and the next fibonacci numbers are 13, 21, and 34

Too many 1s and not enough 8s I think

Yeah, I'm not sure that finding the Fibonacci sequence in the digits of pi is all that compelling. I am pretty sure you can find any sequence in pi if you want. Here's a webpage to search the first 200 million digits of pi for any number, for example: http://www.angio.net/pi/

Technically I am not sure of anything any more I am posting this video in full knowledge that it will probably be frozen. I would like to state that I have not alter or edited the video in any manner additionally If I talk about anything else everyting works perfectly fine but as soon and the message delivered hits resistance it slows down in order for others to catch up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzKmvbLKh68

Decimal system is just one of infinite many numeral systems.

We started using it just because we have 10 fingers.

If we would have 4 fingers in hand, we would be using octal system, most likely.

And whole nonsense you would have to throw up through window..

It's easy to imagine that on other planet in the other galaxy there are intelligent creatures using 2,4,5,8,10,12 or whatever else numeral systems.

PI in binary system will look (at least a few digits that I converted):

Edited by Sensei

I know I am unable to make sense to any one who is not ready to hear it...

Here is what I am trying to say which is not physics but is directly associated with this problem.

If I turn you back to a child before you knew anything and placed you in a sand box with other babies what would happen... SHIT... basically you would make up rules that have nothing to do with what our yuor sandbox is but only how the box restricts y wha tour moviements ie YOU...

So any discussion forward would be a waste of both of our times...

But I ask you what if you stayed unknowing would the box talk you you???? I am stating that I have been connected to some energy I cannot explain... I am not preaching religion or any restrictive beleifs only any unbinding unlimited timeless connection to some one or something that understands the forces that we are attempting to mimic and signsou are guiding my actions... Soon you will understand but if it does not make sense then it is not you time.

"But I ask you what if you stayed unknowing would the box talk you you???? I am stating that I have been connected to some energy I cannot explain... I am not preaching religion or any restrictive beleifs only any unbinding unlimited timeless connection to some one or something that understands the forces that we are attempting to mimic and signsou are guiding my actions... Soon you will understand but if it does not make sense then it is not you time."

Have you by chance recently have taken any psychoactive or illicit drugs? Diagnosed with a mental disorder? Although, however you answer will not affect the validity of your "hypothesis", it simply makes no coherent sense. But then go on as to say you have spoken with an all knowing being, you can't prove it. Don't expect us to take it on faith, we are a scientific community that heavily scrutinizes evidence and claims.

Edited by Stetson

I know I am unable to make sense to any one who is not ready to hear it...

That statement seems overspecified.

You have ignored Sensei's perfectly valid point that your (dubious) observation only works in base 10 and that is special pleading because we happen to have 10 fingers.

Your video shows you choosing numbers basically because you choose them to fit the outcome you want. It's meaningless

post-77928-0-92671800-1387757704_thumb.gif

-----------------------------------------------

Yeah, I'm not sure that finding the Fibonacci sequence in the digits of pi is all that compelling. I am pretty sure you can find any sequence in pi if you want. Here's a webpage to search the first 200 million digits of pi for any number, for example: http://www.angio.net/pi/

True,

But what are the odd of finding Fibonacci Sequence and Golden ration tucked away in the first 15 symbols/14 digits as well as an explanation why we can't decide how many dimensions there are.

ALL hidden in plain site: 3.1415926535897

OK so 3.1415926535897 is the template that is Pi and hold Phi and Fibonacci sequence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next set is 93238

• Which I know 9 mean change 3 @ 23 - 8
  • Which the three under the Zero is 34567
  • So now FS is 0112345678 and remember nines mean change...

This step removed the middle row of confusion and left the rules of 01 or one step for every number between 12345678 and nines shoe where it is connected.

9 9

This is a basic shift up 1 and sidways 1 or ( + ) when nine is hit we carry to one above and zero is added before the 1 before the sequence repeats...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using this logic I would assume the next step would be two steps +/-...

So next set is 4642643 I will figure out if I use the new sequence or the old template...

But between 4-6 is:

• 4+2 = 6
  • 6 - 2 = 4 next to 3

The minus occurs reversing the reading sequence...

This takes us up-to ( + - ) mathematics.

Now as we go deeper into the sequence the larger the transition/transcribing will be. I will need assistance and suggest we all work an hour of code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC5FbmsH4fw

Edited by LittleBoPeep

LBP, it's just numerology if the pattern can't keep going -- as demonstrated by John above. It's just blind luck as a result of using decimal representation. You wouldn't be so lucky if we used octal, or binary.

I mean, my 3rd grade little league baseball record is 'in' pi, too. 14-15. We didn't have a good year. But I don't ascribe any special significance to that other than randomness.

Edited by Bignose

Keep going.

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899

but it already looks like you had to pull the two 9s and a 5 out of a hat.

The next few digits are 323846 and the next fibonacci numbers are 13, 21, and 34

Too many 1s and not enough 8s I think

I hope I have given enough information to address the doubts that this is not important..

If you have any additional question please post I will address as soon as possible...

I do think the next step is multiplication but I am going to deal with getting the word out to get assistance needed to move forward...

LBP, it's just numerology if the pattern can't keep going -- as demonstrated by John above. It's just blind luck as a result of using decimal representation. You wouldn't be so lucky if we used octal, or binary.

I mean, my 3rd grade little league baseball record is 'in' pi, too. 14-15. We didn't have a good year. But I don't ascribe any special significance to that other than randomness.

I understand but pi is literally explaining basic mathematics immediately after describing the three mysterious numbers in math. We may know how to minipulate them but we do not know why they exist. What I am presenting is Pi is PHI and FS will show all mathematics and science.

How far do I have to decode before you will accept that this goes beyond coincidence? I am not trying to be rude I just know you are a huge part of this process you where there from the beginning...

I will look up numerology but I am saying that numbers and letters are navigated the same. I propose that later down the code letters will start to appear and we will navigate letters as a group of numbers... But I completely agree it is currently just numbers...

Edited by LittleBoPeep

How far do I have to decode before you will accept that this goes beyond coincidence?

If you repeat the EXACT same steps, and not hunt around for the number you need, if you replicated the first 500 or so, it might start to get interesting.

Look, this ought to be easy. You can download just about how ever many millions of digits of pi you want.

Your 'pattern finding', if it is anything but just random, should be able to be codified into some rules. Rules that can then be programmed into a computer. And the output of that program should keep spitting out your Fibonacci numbers.

Post that program and its output for the first 500 numbers. If it really works, anyone else here can also write that program and duplicate your efforts.

But, from watching your video, I don't see how you're going to do this. Because your rules looks haphazard at best. "9 doesn't fit the pattern here, so I just arbitrarily decide that it goes here. (obviously, a little bit of paraphrasing here)" This doesn't work. If this is real, the rules should be clear cut, objective, and not subject to any interpretation.

So, post the rules to process the digits of pi, and let's see what it actually does.

Edited by Bignose

3456 7

9 9

So next step is 43383 yes item and rules over lap ever wonder why multiplication is ( * ):

• step back 4 from the Fibinocci Sequecne 3
  • connect to another 3 @ ( * )
  • from 8 vertical three streps down
  • same direction from the last 3 =9.

Or what we know as 3 * 3 = 9

Equal sign and the multiplication symbol are introduced so we have ( + - * = 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ).

The equal is a literal representation of directions moved ( || ) or as it is now ( = )..

Edited by LittleBoPeep

3456 7

9 9

So next step is 43383 yes item and rules over lap ever wonder why multiplication is ( * ):

• step back 4 from the Fibinocci Sequecne 3
  • connect to another 3 @ ( * )
  • from 8 vertical three streps down
  • same direction from the last 3 =9.
Or what we know as 3 * 3 = 9

Equal sign and the multiplication symbol are introduced so we have ( + - * = 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ).

The equal is a literal representation of directions moved ( || ) or as it is now ( = )..

LPB,

this is incomprehensible.

Please write it out in explicit step by step

step 1. put the 1st digit <here>

step 2. put the 2nd digit <there>

step 3. put the 3rd digit <over yonder> and explain in excruciating detail why <here>, <there>, and <over yonder> are what they are.

If you a serious about this, you should be working on improving your communication of it. What you wrote above makes no sense. Help us by making it make more sense.

Now META processing #3279:

2 #3 @ a * = NINE

----------------

• 3 * 3 = 9
  • 9 * 3 = 27
  • 27 / 9 = 3
  • 27 - 3 = 24
  • 27 + 3 = 30

I know I am missing some Items but this is a start. To the sequence... I will attempt to move forward.

Before you can understand that which is undefinable it to accept you know nothing. I should not find these connections at all but by accepting I know nothing then everything will make sense...

----------------------------------------

Now for # 5 carried on too Zero:

Largest number divided by the future connection ( 5 ).

• 30 / 5 = 6 HERE IS KEY... I need you to KEEP CALM and CARRY ON to zero from the largest numbers to zero
  • 30 - 6 = 24 - 6 = 18 - 6 = 12 - 6 = 6 - 6 = 0
  • 27 - 3 = 24 - 3 = 21 - 3 = 18 - 3 = 15 - 3 = 12 - 3 = 9 - 3 = 6 - 3 = 3 - 3 = 0

What is observed above is 6 = 2 steps of 3's OR as we understand:

• 2 * 3 = 6
  • 5 * 6 = 30

Five steps of six equals 30...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem everyone is having is prior knowledge what Pi is telling us is nothing is needed to be known to learn to navigate the numbers. Just keep calm and carry on the knowledge that anything we currently know will never explain the natural occurrences explained in Pi.

Zero to 2 Until 8 which was in the first step of navigation

• 0 + 2 = 2 + 2 = 4 + 2 = 6 + 2 = 8
  • 8 - 8 = 1
  • 1 + 4 = 4 + 4 = 8
  • 2 * 4 = 8

Remember repeat the prior steps to move forward...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 8 + 1 = 9
  • 8 + 1 = 81

Remember we know no rules, but to take the largest number minus the smallest

• 81 - 9 = 72 - 9 = 63 - 9 = 54 - 9 = 45 - 9 = 36 - 9 = 27 - 9 = 18 - 9 = 9 - 9 = 0
  • 0 + 7 = 7 + 7 = 14 + 7 = 21 +7 = 28 + 7 = 35 + 7 = 42 + 7 = 49 + 7 = 56 + 7 = 63 (PATTERN)
  • 9 * 7 = 63

NINE steps of 7 is 63.... and repeat step 1 of this section ( 8 + 1 = 9 )...

• 6 + 3 = 9

==================================================================

The next step deals with negative numbers past 0. and shows us how to design the template -69+.
- 6 101 9 +
87654321 . 12345678
9 9 9 9
  • 1 - 7 = -6
  • 1 + 7 = 8
  • 8 - 6 = 2
  • - 6 + 2 = - 4 + 2 = - 2 + 2 = 0
=====================================================================
That carries us to 42 digits of Pi... I will work toward the 500 as request above... BUT 42 (the answer to life, the universe, and everything in Hitchhikers's Guide to the Galaxy.)
Edited by LittleBoPeep

Do you realise that what you are saying does not make sense?

For example

"0112358

3456 7

9 9

So next step is 43383 yes item and rules over lap ever wonder why multiplication is ( * ):"

Explain exactly why the "next step is 43383" and then use the same reasoning to show what the next step is.

At the moment you seem to be using a different rule for each digit of pi which is stupid.

As I write this it is 10:03 23/12/2013

And that's clearly pi if you ignore the punctuation + spaces.

To get the first digit (3) you add 2 the second digit requires adding 1 the 3rd digit, you add 4. for the 4th digit you add (-2) and so on.

I can keep doing that with any sequence of digits and, as long as I come up with an arbitrary rule (like "add 3" or add "minus 2")for each digit, I can get them to agree.

But it doesn't mean there is anything special about the time and date., it just means I can make up rules.

If there is- as you imply- a single rule that converts the digits from pi to the fibonacci series (or the other way round) then you should be able to write those rules down clearly.

Then you can use those rules repeatedly and , if you can show it works for the first 500 digits we might be interested.

If you can write the rules down clearly then it's possible that someone here will turn them into a computer program and then they can check thousands of digits easily.

In the videos you say things like "we put this number in this square" without saying why you do so.

There is no explanation of the reasoning there.

Tell us why and we will be able to comment on it.

Otherwise it looks as if you are deluding yourself into thinking you have found something when, in fact, you are just making up rules as you go along in order to fit the right numbers.

You need to explain why you are putting numbers in particular boxes.

I am Completely sorry about not being able to explain correctly, you are seeing what is going on... What is needed:

• All understanding to this point means nothing.
  • One single rule must beable to self propigate and program itself.

#'s 43 is a direction to another 3. This is utilizing a pattern of movement based from a single prior step..

So we find 4 incremental step away from a three in our current restrictive template.

That brings us to the single point or the representation of a point ( 0 ) to find the next direction to 3 ( down ). I know this because it mimic the movement of Phi which is a prior trick or rule that we are able to use based on the restrictive property of Pi. Basically calling it a hat trick because we our pulling a rabbit from a hat.

Take 3 incremental steps down from 8 to find you ANSWER and the Defining restrictions for the next steps which can be one plus or one prior of the numbers we were looking from.

The above expressed in an equation is ( 3 * 3 = 9 ) or 3's connect at a ( * ) where direction mimic each other ( = ) is 9.

Basically, pi creates creates rules from patterns and enables us to create the next step and answers at the same time. I do not know how to properly say this yet but the prior steps up to this is our basic mathematics. The hardest thing to accept is the one rule that No one rule can define the entire Pi sequence except I know Nothing and anything goes to make the next step happen.

I cant explain it because I am missing a step that is needed to translate to a simple explanation... SORRY

Edited by LittleBoPeep