Another example of how Bush is making the world less safe.

TimeTraveler

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

China on North Korea's side? Sure, they both have slanty eyes and live right next to each other, but North Korea is just a pain to China. They have to give them electricity and food all the time.

Ignoring the racism, China is (for whatever reason) treaty-bound to protect North Korea.

^That I did not know.

BTW, how is that racism? The fact is that their eyes are slanted in comparison to those of western people (me).

Now, if I said that they deserved to die because of the shape of their eyes, or that I was smarter than them because my eyes are bigger, that would be racism. However, I said nothing of the sort.

BTW, how is that racism? The fact is that their eyes are slanted in comparison to those of western people (me).
Referring to the epicanthic fold which distinguishes the Asian eyes from the Caucasian would be different. Referring to "slanty eyes" is similar to saying "darkies" or "faggots" in that there is a demeaning attitude in the utterance.

If that is not the case, my faith in you is restored. Word of advice, don't refer to your Asian friends as "slant-eyes".

you said "aside from the slanty eyes". Sounds pretty racist to me. You seemed to sum up all asians as simply people with "slant eyes" as a common feature.

budullewraagh, from the Forums Policy document listed under Announcements on the main page: 13.z) Santa hats shall not be worn by avatars after Valentine's Day.

Consider this a warning, budullewraagh. Suspension will follow the next lapse of judgement.

And stop trying to bait the Republisexuals. They were born that way and it's not their fault.

i figure with our form of govronment whoever the president is is just the lesser of two evils, no one can please everyone

There is a difference between not trying to please everyone and making enemies out of the rest of the world.

80% of us in the rest of the world(poll taken just before the US election) wanted Bush out! He is making the world more unsafe for all of us, not just the US.

*cue: but he's making the world safer!*

if kerry was in office right now people would be talking bad about him right now too.. no matter what people are going to be unhappy thats just the way it works... with one political party youll have people protesting, with the other party youll have the other people protesting.. thats how the system works; eternal unrest, every four years another person comes into power and everyone gets mad..

hmm well dosent that just suck.. cuz last i checked it isnt the rest of the worlds country..

what you are saying might be true but you also have to realize that its not suposed to be the rest of the world making calls for us... if you want something done right do it yourselves

ok well i was just passing by and couldnt help puting in my say about polotics (how ever u spell it)

to whoever made this thread : do you think the kerry administration would have done any better?

Actually, I do. But not by much, I think Kerry is a good guy, but I do not think he has what it takes to lead this country. But I don't think anyone could do worse than Bush. At this point I would feel better about our situation in the world if Mr. Bean was president.

if you want something done right do it yourselves

That method is flawed, we are doing it ourselves but not right. :)

if kerry was in office right now people would be talking bad about him right now too.. no matter what people are going to be unhappy thats just the way it works... with one political party youll have people protesting, with the other party youll have the other people protesting.. thats how the system works; eternal unrest, every four years another person comes into power and everyone gets mad..

Yes, but every now and then the rest of us unimportant people have to put up with the policies of a trigger-happy, blithering idiot of a global cowboy making the rest of the world unsafe.