Drug development

DevilSolution

If the government were capable of creating highly sophisticated drugs way back when (after and during the 2nd world war++) then what might they have in their current arsenal, what tools logically could they have developed but kept under smoke and mirrors? ......

Partially learning towards drugs like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-quinuclidinyl_benzilate

This is purely speculative observations ovcourse :D

!

Moderator Note

This may be Speculations, but this forum is not a conspiracy forum and you are still required to provide evidence to support your claims. Furthermore, it would also be advisable for you to elaborate on what you're suggesting here; I myself am unsure of exactly what you are defining as, 'sophisticated,' and what types of tools you are referring to.

BZ3 never really worked.

How "sophisticated" is that?

As i mentioned that was a patial example, because im unaware as im sure most people are of exactly what level of sophistication is actually possible, im simply curious whether there are any known examples of *perhaps* stacking chemicals to create the desired effect. The government would have obviously spear headed such a campaign for national defensive purposes. The actual effects im reffering to is perceptive orientation, thought contraint or belief tampering. I'm not suggesting they are or have been actively used in the field of duty but i think it would be a fair queston to ask if anything has leaked through the cracks......

Regards.

The government is better described as a bumbling bureaucracy than a super organization. When it does something well, e.g., military power, it does so by spending outrageous amounts of money to convince industry to do its bidding. Many projects fail and some succeed; the government chooses from the successes, but not always the best. If the government has spent vast sums on drug development, I suspect there would be a money trail to follow. Although, they can hide such research as black ops for a while, eventually those things surface, for example the LSD experiments by the CIA.

!

Moderator Note

This may be Speculations, but this forum is not a conspiracy forum and you are still required to provide evidence to support your claims. Furthermore, it would also be advisable for you to elaborate on what you're suggesting here; I myself am unsure of exactly what you are defining as, 'sophisticated,' and what types of tools you are referring to.

I gave an example of a drug that was being actively researched *way back when", im asking if its possible and if there are examples from recent times, this is why i posted under speculation....I think ive elaborated enough on *sophisticated* to be suffice.

Regards

The government is better described as a bumbling bureaucracy than a super organization. When it does something well, e.g., military power, it does so by spending outrageous amounts of money to convince industry to do its bidding. Many projects fail and some succeed; the government chooses from the successes, but not always the best. If the government has spent vast sums on drug development, I suspect there would be a money trail to follow. Although, they can hide such research as black ops for a while, eventually those things surface, for example the LSD experiments by the CIA.

Yes, i was reffering quite specifically to the CIA research, but that seems to be a black hole of information now.

Yes, i was reffering quite specifically to the CIA research, but that seems to be a black hole of information now.

AFAIK drugs do not do what the CIA wanted to do and never will. They want mind control of a person who is otherwise normal, and drugs tend to affect emotions and make them irrational. If anything, I expect the CIA to be backing experiments into electrical stimulation or monitoring of neurons through implants, instead of experimenting with drugs. But, I doubt that line of research will give them what they want, either.

Edited by EdEarl

I do not know which particular government you are talking about, but you are probably wrong. There are many pharmaceutical companies, as well as research institutes and universities that have permits to do experiments. Due to the dangers involved there are rules.

Because of the dangers involved with drugs, we also have some rules.