Obama Care Economic Analysis?

Airbrush

I'm not even sure what you are trying to get to with this. But let me remind you that no republicans voted for ACA. Maybe you have been busy lately but they also almost shut down the government over ACA implementation recently. They are working that hard to stop those evil right wing think tanks.

They are working hard to do anything against Obama. The only thing I can think of that the "Republicans" might be consistent on is tax breaks for the wealthy and some social aspects. I say wealthy, because they didn't seem to like payroll tax cuts. Anything else, they are all over the map. Immigration, spending cuts, healthcare, military action, disaster relief etc. Down the line, I couldn't tell you what their position would be. It can change month to month.

!

Moderator Note

After a few moments for everyone to calm themselves we have decided to reopen this thread. It is about Obama Care Economic Analysis - the clue is in the title. It is not about who said she said whatever about some book that someone read.

And could we ask for a higher level of debate - deliberately reading past the meaning of a fellow member and cleverly answering a point that they never really made is unrewarding and makes for very dull reading. If another member's politics makes your blood boil then express this through cogent argument and not via petty point scoring.

Please do not respond to this moderation within the thread - report the post if you feel it is unjust.

BTW - we really mean it about the off-topic bickering; any continued mudslinging and personal remarks will result in sanctions being taken.