Why the massive bodies curves space?

For example,a black hqle compresses the stars,gas,atoms of its gravity begins to rotate them with a huge hole speed.Black hole behaves as an accelerator in the interactions and the multiple collisions of particles and the particles are generated from the vacuum.Thus, the massive body of the vacuum pulls all the particles,reculting in curved space-time is reduced, reduced, sinse space-time itself and is composed of these particles in the form of wave-particle duality.Curves,shrinking space-time is converted into the energy of gravitational waves propagating around the black hole.One can cite the comparison our Sun has been losing mass, which due to thermonuclear reactions into energy,and in a black hole ever"lost" space-time,wich alco goes into the energy- in gravity.

Is there a question in all that?

Why massive bodies curve space (which manifests itself as gravity) is unknown, which is unchanged from Newton's day. That's not really what scientists investigate. We recognize that it does, and we test the model and investigate the implications.

I'm a novice in interstellar physics but from my elementary knowledge of this phenomenon refer to the phenomenon of gravitational lensing.

A massive object such as a star distorts its local space time proportionate to its mass and this is visible as the apparent displacement of a background star from its normal position.

Mass is itself a curvature in space time defined by its presence.

Without space-time there is nothing such as mass (and hence energy).

Hope that gives some ideas.

I myself garnered some information from google....:)

Pardon my indiscretions.

I had some thought that a black hole might instead represent a tunnel going forward through space-time as far as the external Universe is concerned.

The "why" might just be the result of a force that has no counter force. I remember looking at Coulomb's law and seeing a similar breakdown state that isn't observed in reality. I don't think anyone can offer a definitive answer though.

• 2 weeks later...

The black hole absorbs a matter,light,vacuum particles, as a recult of around it the space-time decreases.The being reduced space-time works as gravitation.Also round a massive body dencite of particles of vacuum decreases and ray of light is bent more strongly.Curvature of a ray of light in the field of gravitation similary to refraction of a ray of light in transparent substances.

Who will answer?