All right all you trekkies, here it is, the ultimate gift!

Moontanman

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Star-Trek-USS-Enterprise-NCC-1701-NIB-1-350-Master-Replicas-NEVER-OPENED-/190838229325?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Brand new, sealed in box, never opened. Directly purchased this from a Master Replicas dealer in the UK. It has since been stored in a dark, humidity and temperature controlled room.

Since this is never opened, buyer is buying what is in the box, as packed by Master Replicas, whatever condition it left the factory in. I am making no guarantees on the electronic functions etc. for this item. As sealed, it is worth so much more but once it is opened, it is not subject to any returns as it will be less valuable at this time and is yours to keep.

I got it home and took it out of the box. Man did I get #@$% screwed.

post-88603-0-35099300-1371783313_thumb.jpg

Edited by arc

But this one's worth more:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Trek-Classic-Enterprise-1991-Hallmark-Christmas-Ornament-MINT-BOX-UNUSED-/360522277132#vi-content

I used to have two of them. They were in such demand when they came out that you had to be put on a waiting list for a chance to get one. I signed up at two stores to double my chances and got lucky at both. I finally sold them few years back.

The next year they came out with the shuttecraft Gallileo. In order to not be got short on stock again, Hallmark produced tons of them. (I remember walking by a stack of them in a Hallmark that year).

Edited by Janus