Radical Edward

fafaIone: hey so when is the planet getting here

fafaIone: this month?

fafaIone: i still don't see it

sacredcity3: in 13 days

sacredcity3: it should become partially visible

fafaIone: :::looks out window at sky::: no planet

sacredcity3: in april

fafaIone: wait so it will get here before its visible?

sacredcity3: why do you say that ?

fafaIone: 13 days is still march.

sacredcity3: no i didn't finish

sacredcity3: i was gonna say, in april

sacredcity3: i'tl be visible everywhere

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=777

He seemed to be using The Core as some sort of creditible scientific source. Im no detective, but to me it just looks like a really bad film with a ridiculous plot line that revolves around stupid phrases like 'to the centre of the earth' and some special effects that are really just eye candy. Maybe ill be proved wrong and the American government is trying to cover up the massive planet wide extinction that will happen shortly. one can only live in hope....:bs:

Originally posted by Dudde

and how exactly do you plan on making a home-made spaceship?O_o

i suggest large amounts of rocket fuel and a sturdy cardboard box from your local supermarket :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/2889127.stm

David Kerridge, of the British Geological Survey, told BBC News Online: "There is strong evidence that the field is decreasing by about 5% per century."

Some researchers suggest that it could be the start of a geomagnetic reversal, when the strength of the Earth's magnetic field decreases and then returns a few thousand years later with the north and south magnetic poles reversed.

Looking back in the geological record it is clear that on average such events occur about every 250,000 years. However, it has been 750,000 years since the last reversal - so we are certainly overdue.

I have attached proof of planet X. No seriously, this is under their "proofs" section.

Because we all know that ancient people were highly accurate in everything they wrote, especially about astronomy and gods.

t40085_o.jpg