Sea Slug Has 'Detachable Penis'

Moontanman

I spoke with my brother about this yesterday, he said that sea slugs are quite amazing animals. Anyway, I suggested we adopt a common name for Chromodoris reticulata, my suggestion is Bobbitt's sea slug.

The original paper can be found here.

I spoke with my brother about this yesterday, he said that sea slugs are quite amazing animals. Anyway, I suggested we adopt a common name for Chromodoris reticulata, my suggestion is Bobbitt's sea slug.

The original paper can be found here.

And he gets a prolonged GROAN from the audience... I have managed to grow several generations of three sea slug species common to my area, they are very interesting animals...

I'm glad tat men can't detach their penis. I used to lose everything - and unlike the seaslug I don't think I would have been happy with any replacement

Recipe for misunderstanding: imatfaal going back to all the places he visited yesterday, asking, "Have you seen my penis?"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.