How many of you will get this :)

blike

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hum ... Clever. Too clever for me, in fact. :-(

I think 2.71812 is Bohr's constant in Joules (not realy, it actually it 2.71812E-18). The first equation is a mutation of the equation to find the energy of an electron of a hyrogen atom in the Bohr model.

I think 2.71812 is Bohr's constant in Joules (not realy, it actually it 2.71812E-18). The first equation is a mutation of the equation to find the energy of an electron of a hyrogen atom in the Bohr model.
oh crap, no it aint... its that log number.... all ya need to do it find the letter which represents that and youve got the 2.7182182 part of the code! ;)

Hum ... Clever. Too clever for me' date=' in fact. :-(

I think 2.71812 is Bohr's constant in Joules (not realy, it actually it 2.71812E-18). The first equation is a mutation of the equation to find the energy of an electron of a hyrogen atom in the Bohr model.[/quote']

No no, its that log number. We havn't discussed that yet, but I recognized the number. I didn't get the r^2 until someone here told me, i doubt I would have thought of that on my own.

Very clever though, I likes it.

tell us what you think it says then, it`s nearly Christmas anyway, so you`ll not be spoiling anything :))

Why are you making this into some kind of a challenge? In my opinion, 'getting' it is fairly trivial as well. It's all fairly playground.

Why are you making this into some kind of a challenge? In my opinion, 'getting' it is fairly trivial as well. It's all fairly playground.
Whoa!

WHO mentioned "Challenge"? beyond YOU?

I asked a simple question, that`s all :))

YOUR problem with it is...?

im feeling kind so here's the explanation:

M = M

(2.71828) = an abrivation of a number used in log mathematics represented by the letter E

r^2 = r x r = rr

(1/y)^-1 = y

sqrt x^2 = x

force/acceleration = mass

add up all the bold stuff ==== merry xmas

and which one do do YOU think it is, I can`t really find one that actualy fits any of those, maybe should look at the same site for "Question"

here let me help :))

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=question

now I can see a FEW in there that DO fit :))

not least being the 1`st one "An expression of inquiry that invites or calls for a reply."

and which one do do YOU think it is' date=' I can`t really find one that actualy fits any of those, maybe should look at the same site for "Question"

here let me help :))[/quote']

1b or 2. Your statement was a loaded one.

You also appear to believe that a 'challenge' is mutually exclusive from a 'question'.

not being one to twist things, I take stuff at face value.

reading more into that which is meant to be, can only serve to mess your head up and over complicate things, I avoid that where possible (MY choice).

I can still respect yours of wanting to Complicate things though.

and yeah, that one IS loaded :))

not being one to twist things' date=' I take stuff at face value.

reading more into thatn are meant or there can only serve to mess your head up and over complicate things, I avoid that where possible (MY choice).

I can still respect yours of wanting to Complicate things though.

and yeah, that one IS loaded :))[/quote']

It's not my fault your english is so imprecise as to confuse the meaning of the statement; you also add smilies to the end of everything (in the last few posts anyway), which, especially when their generic meaning is inapplicable ('x makes me happy/is happy/something to do with happiness in general'), tends to imply some other meaning, which, in my experience, is most usually sarcasm or a demonstrator of a condecending tone.

Good old deconstruction of posting style.

I`ll refer you back to my comment of "Over Complicating" things :))))))))))

BTW, WHY did you feel the need to spoil a perfectly good thread with utter nonsense and irrelevance?

I am REALLY curious about that???

WHY?

bored perhaps?

I didnt get it ah well I never went to school lol, but I am not gona cry cause I have been saving up $$ to support myself while I take a college course in chemical engineering next year and a basic adult math class. I hope at least able to say I did something else other than work lol, after I did well on my ged I never get mad when I dont know something because it is just a matter of learning it.