Alpha Omega universes in freefall

sunshaker

sunshaker, on 10 Jun 2013 - 07:37, said:

I have a complete understanding, I can comprehend all of exsistance, how everything connects, I am not pushing my understanding, I am only shareing what i see so clearly,

I know most will not understand, or be able to visualize what i am showing, but a few will.

Uh huh. If only there was some way to discriminate between something meaningful, and the ravings of a mad man.

What could that be.... what could that be.

Oh, I have an idea, how about using the idea or ravings and use them to make predictions and compare those predictions to observations.

If you want in any way shape or form to be taken seriously on a science forum, I suggest you start demonstrating how your idea makes good predictions.

If someone wants ravings, there are plenty of other places on the internet than a science forum to post them...

Look, if there is even a little smidgen of rationality in you, understand that you are not the first to claim you 'comprehend all of existence' and so on. There have been many thousands who came before you. There are even several who have posted to this very forum.

If you so fervently believe that you have something correct, demonstrate to us how correct it is by using it to make accurate predictions that agree with experiment.

Otherwise, why should anyone pay any attention to your idea, and not one of the others of many thousands that claim the exact same thing? Why should anyone believe you over anyone else? What makes your idea special?

In my mind, what would make your idea special would be prediction agreement with measurement. If you don't have that, then I'm sorry, but it isn't special. It is more gobbledygook posted to the Internet along with people claiming homeopathy works and aliens caused both 9/11 and my spilling my morning coffee.

Edited by Bignose

• 4 months later...

I have come up with a Simple Formula showing how each "ptable" joins.

Each Z WITH A CIRCLE REPRESENTS A COMPLETE TABLE FROM Z1>Z172 The circle represents the place of hydrogen in each table.

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/mark-006.jpg?w=640&h=853 Formula
mark-006.jpg?w=640&h=853
http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/mark-042.jpg?w=640&h=480 The expanding fractal multiverse. You will see how the larger "pattern" is within the smaller, each expansion turns 90%.
mark-042.jpg?w=640&h=480

http://alphaomegadotme.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/grouped-elements-allaafex.xls showing how tables are joinned. in the bottom chart you will see the beginning of a "wave structure" this "wave" passes through the above structure 042.

240px-8-cell-double.gif