Forward time

Nobrainer

The fresnel stuff of a stationary theory... I read what you wrote about it and really, you have not said one concrete piece of evidence that convinces me that you know what you are talking about. And if you could have debunked my theory, it would havenonly taken one post as I have done with yours.

Your "theory" is the worst word salad ever with hint of hand waving :) You don't have ANY equations to get some predictions, I have, plenty. Beat that.

Show me proof of debunking this:

1. The universe is run by a process of mass and energy decay into gravitational waves.

2). New law- when in-phase waves collide they form the action of changing into a single amplitude which creates the reaction of this contact force, gravity.

Show me proof of debunking this:

1. The universe is run by a process of mass and energy decay into gravitational waves.

2). New law- when in-phase waves collide they form the action of changing into a single amplitude which creates the reaction of this contact force, gravity.

You show me proof of debunking this:

1. The universe is run by tiny man-bear-bigs. They so tiny that modern or future science can't detect them

2. My salad bowl must be washed or does it...?

And these create at least gravitation, maybe my car, maybe.

Give me some equations first, ok?

The math and predictions have been done and you are dripping with insults, no reason to play with you. Insults show lack of ability to hold a respectful discussion.

I agree but you started it ;) I promise to read your theory with open mind and give some valid feedback, ok? Do you have a link to it? Or can you attach it into this thread? I read it tomorrow now it's time to sleep, cu!

How do you distribute to the topic ;) Should I go and whine to admins..? blink.gif LOL laugh.gif

Are you proud of your behavior? Imagine one of us is a crank but the other correct? How does that reflect on you?

Better yet? What theory can incorporate every action in the universe? From forward time to dark energy to inflation to relative time to gravity to dark matter. I can explain each one, can you? It's that simple.... Let's include Rhe strength diffemce between the forces too? Before I explain let's hear your reasoning behind just one ... Forward time..

So since we are in speculation, speculate a better reason for forward time, I bet you can not... Remember time only moves in one direction but at varying rates abs remember the factors involved in those rates, density of mass. Relative speed, etc... I am waiting mr. Smart one. can you put up? I already know you can't, just want to see how you squirm.... Prove me wrong..

Another easy question;

"How does matter ``distort'' (render non-Euclidean) space-time?" give the exact mechanism...

Edited by Nobrainer

Are you proud of your behavior? Imagine one of us is a crank but the other correct? How does that reflect on you?

Better yet? What theory can incorporate every action in the universe? From forward time to dark energy to inflation to relative time to gravity to dark matter. I can explain each one, can you? It's that simple.... Let's include Rhe strength diffemce between the forces too? Before I explain let's hear your reasoning behind just one ... Forward time..

So since we are in speculation, speculate a better reason for forward time, I bet you can not... Remember time only moves in one direction but at varying rates abs remember the factors involved in those rates, density of mass. Relative speed, etc... I am waiting mr. Smart one. can you put up? I already know you can't, just want to see how you squirm.... Prove me wrong..

Another easy question;

"How does matter ``distort'' (render non-Euclidean) space-time?" give the exact mechanism...

Time is man made concept and from my opinion, not so important one.

Exact mechanism of how matter distorts "space-time" is described in my theory, you can read it from there. Current way of measuring time with atomic clocks is problematic (explained in the doc).

Time is man made concept and from my opinion, not so important one.

Exact mechanism of how matter distorts "space-time" is described in my theory, you can read it from there. Current way of measuring time with atomic clocks is problematic (explained in the doc).

There you go, you have a little theory, how nice. You see, you have not shown one problem with what I propose but since you have your own theory I can not be right. How child-like sweet. Don't make me babysit you. Answer the question, why is time a forward process ? What is the mechanism that increases overall entropy over time? Stop the cop out answers... If you do not know, that is okay..

There you go, you have a little theory, how nice. You see, you have not shown one problem with what I propose but since you have your own theory I can not be right. How child-like sweet. Don't make me babysit you. Answer the question, why is time a forward process ? What is the mechanism that increases overall entropy over time? Stop the cop out answers... If you do not know, that is okay..

I'll leave these issue for you to resolve. I don't have any answers to your questions, none, zero, ... You WIN sad.gif

So to repeat,

My Ghost wave theory stands or falls on two fundemental principles;

1). That all mass and energy decay into the least potential form of energy, the gravitational wave, a wave that once given off can not bind to anything else as other waves do.

2). And now a new law- KNOWN- when wave of the same energy collide, they form wavefronts but New Law- when they collide, this is a contact force in which there is a reaction to the action of wavefront formation, an increase in amplitude is therefore a contact force. As a contact force there is a reaction, equal, opposite and collinear. Three dimensionally this reaction to wavefront formation causes the sources to spatially move together and align by touching as a result of three dimensional wave alignment.

So waves are emitted and combines which creates a reaction of mass clumping.

Concluding;

This simple process of waves given off and colliding (action) creating the clumping of mass (reaction) runs the framework of every known observation/ action with in the universe. Everything is easy to explain, from inflation to the accelerating rate of expansion of mass and energy, from a constant speed of light in all reference frames independent of the speed of the source to common violations of Kepler's laws and dark matter .

The quest to create a real conceptual picture of the universe is over, just not even close to accepted yet and this and this alone is responsible for the man made concept of forward time which describes the actions of the universe proceeding in one direction also interpreted as increasing entropy. :)

An alternative explanation for inflation;

If time is the measure of a process and the big bang created an energy transfer from potential to kinetic energy and then mass and energy formed into their most stable states do to this reaction process then it is possible that we measure time as a function of wave emission, not from the big bang but from the stable form of mass and energy ( formation of the three forces of mass) which since then, decay into the gravitational wave from each quanta of mass and or energy.

In layman's terms, in deciding to bake a cake we do not start the timer when we get the ingredients, we start the timer when everything is mixed and put into the oven. In this respect, the timer of the universe started when mass and energy stabilized and continued to slowly decay continuing the process of potential to kinetic energy transfer.

To conceptualize another way, a nuclear explosion creates an initial energy exchange from potential to kinetic energy yet the unconverted energy still decays creating via unconverted radioactive uranium, continuing the process of potential to kinetic energy transfer. We unknowingly measure time by the left over, still converting mass and energy. The big bang created mass and energy and space too but we measure time as a process of mass and energy decay creating more space.

This explanation keeps space staying conformed to the rules and laws that apply to everything else with out having space be outside the laws of physics.

In searching for an explanation to understanding the observations of the universe all I want to know is the truth. It is not about winning or losing, it is about discovery and testing, but it takes imagination hardwork and playing devil!s advocate along with knowledge and questioning everyrhing. I accept your apology but it us not about winning, it's about understanding. I have an unshakable belief in God, I believe an intelligence built the universe because I believe in the laws of physics and with out a belief in God, the universe has to be a perpetual motion machine and the laws of physics rule that out.

It is easy to get upset, and with that, I apologize too.

Edited by Nobrainer

Constrictive interference is when two waves form a larger wave. The two waves are large waves and when the two sources are large waves they automatically form constructive wave interferences and the sources come together. Remember that as you go down the energy scale of different frequencies the energy of waves decreases the size of the wavelength increases....

Yes, when waves add we call that constructive interference. Again, that's not in question.

I'll ask again: What about destructive interference? Ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

I answered it already just ask... Nicely

Here we go again, so pay attention,

"Robert Hooke speculated in 1671 that gravitation is the result of all bodies emitting waves in all directions through the aether. Other bodies, which interchange with these waves, move in the direction of the source of the waves. Hooke saw an analogy to the fact that small objects on a disturbed surface of water move to the center of the disturbance.[17] A similar theory was worked out mathematically by James Challis from 1859 to 1876. He calculated that the case of attraction occurs if the wavelength is large in comparison with the distance between the gravitating bodies. If the wavelength is small, the bodies repel each other. By a combination of these effects, he also tried to explain all other forces.[18]"

Reference- http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanical_explanations_of_gravitation#section_5

Thus since gravitational waves are the least potential form of energy, an endpoint and the wavelengths are large then destructive interference does not play a role, not by my just saying so but by experimental fact of wave interaction when a wave is emitted from a body. A non- binding wave emitted from mass or energy is defined as a "monopole wave" not to be confused with a monopole itself if that is your next question.- my words

"Criticism: Maxwell objected that this theory requires a steady production of waves, which must be accompanied by an infinite consumption of energy.[16] Challis himself admitted, that he hadn't reached a definite result due to the complexity of the processes.[17]"

Reference- http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanical_explanations_of_gravitation#section_5

With Maxwell's objection, Maxwell was under the impression that the universe was static and existed forever with no beginning and no end. Now that it is understood that the universe has a beginning then the objection for the requirement of infinite energy is no longer valid because a finite beginning does not require an infinite amount of energy, only infinite time of existsnce requires infinite energy to continue infinitely.- my words

So at the lowest of energies- destructive wave interferences disappear and only constructive waves create interference and process has been experimentally proven and known for over 100 years.- my words

Edited by Nobrainer

!

Moderator Note

Nobrainer - firstly can you cut out the condescending remarks please. Secondly - you have been asked multiple times about the lack of destructive interference and your answers are vague and seem to rely on very outdated and non-viable theories. You keep mentioning experimental proof - could you post a more obvious link to that experiment? Finally, please make sure that any quotes you take from other websites are properly attributed.

Okay look at it from my point of view:

ALL WAVES HAVE COMMON FUNDAMENTAL PROPERTIES, dipole, monopole , free.

I clearly state that destructive waves disappear because there is no repulsion, there are no high energy waves, only low energy waves with long wavelengths. Where you seem to be having the problem is in understanding the difference between forms of disruptive waves. There are three types

I will speak the simplest of concepts

Type 1). Mass to mass magnets - when waves in two different dipole fields attract they field lines increase in amplitude. This is the same as constructive wave interference aligning field alignment which leads to electromagnetic field bonds. In this same case where the dipole fields can not align the fields behave destructively in the form of repulsion within the dipole limits of connected waves.

Free standing waves can increase on amplitude or cancel each other, this is what you were taught. But that does not apply the same wave when connected to mass, either monopole or dipole.

With Monopole waves you have only wave alignment, ie gravity, no repulsion, no canceling because long wavelength waves only align which is the nature of gravity. Thereat no high energy gravitational waves as a function of decay into the least potential form of matter, space. High energy waves act as Mediun disruptors and repellents as referenced a post ago or so.

!

Moderator Note

Nobrainer - firstly can you cut out the condescending remarks please. Secondly - you have been asked multiple times about the lack of destructive interference and your answers are vague and seem to rely on very outdated and non-viable theories. You keep mentioning experimental proof - could you post a more obvious link to that experiment? Finally, please make sure that any quotes you take from other websites are properly attributed.

Dear Moderator,

I checked the references material and it is fine. I don't know what you are talking about unless you are rehashing old news.

Also exactly what I quoted also shows why destructive interference does not exist and in-between the two quotes I explain why... So please explain the problem more clearly.

Edited by Nobrainer

Okay look at it from my point of view:

ALL WAVES HAVE COMMON FUNDAMENTAL PROPERTIES, dipole, monopole , free.

Without defining what you mean by these, nobody can understand what you mean by the terms.

I clearly state that destructive waves disappear because there is no repulsion, there are no high energy waves, only low energy waves with long wavelengths.

The wavelength is long on what scale? Earth-Sun? The galaxy? The universe?

Where you seem to be having the problem is in understanding the difference between forms of disruptive waves. There are three types

I will speak the simplest of concepts

Type 1). Mass to mass magnets - when waves in two different dipole fields attract they field lines increase in amplitude. This is the same as constructive wave interference aligning field alignment which leads to electromagnetic field bonds. In this same case where the dipole fields can not align the fields behave destructively in the form of repulsion within the dipole limits of connected waves.

Free standing waves can increase on amplitude or cancel each other, this is what you were taught. But that does not apply the same wave when connected to mass, either monopole or dipole.

With Monopole waves you have only wave alignment, ie gravity, no repulsion, no canceling because long wavelength waves only align which is the nature of gravity. Thereat no high energy gravitational waves as a function of decay into the least potential form of matter, space. High energy waves act as Mediun disruptors and repellents as referenced a post ago or so.

Dear Moderator,

I checked the references material and it is fine. I don't know what you are talking about unless you are rehashing old news.

Also exactly what I quoted also shows why destructive interference does not exist and in-between the two quotes I explain why... So please explain the problem more clearly.

The problem is unclear explanation. You don't define your terms or construct models, so it's as if you are speaking in a made-up language.

The laws of physics are taught and learned without understanding the fundamental reasons for every action that creates the possibility of defining actions into laws.

Since I am defining a new wave action, I am clarifying and elevating the old understandings. Excuse me if you have definations of laws that differ than the reality that I see. My thought process is turtle slow, I have to understand what is going on mechanically and how actions are possible.

The Ghost wave theory an original overview

With respect to forward time, the action that runs the process is a microcosm and macrocosm of everyday actions.

I start with this condition, two separate pieces of existence can not occupy the same spot (point in space) without a change.

Everything called existence began as a singular entity and grew to the matter that exists today, all three forms.

Mass, energy and space were created by a potential to kinetic energy transition from the singularity. Mass and energy are unconverted potential energy still decaying, converting into the gravitational wave. It is how waves interact as they are emitted and how the density of overall waves modulate actions and reactions to wave fields continually being created and added to that drives time, space and gravity to a consistant equilibrium. The universe is a process of mass and energy decay as space increases via the gravitational wave given off from all mass and energy.

The laws of physics are generated locally but combine at each new wavefront formation aligning into new densities, larger amplitudes. The reaction to to wave front ( field formations ) shapes galaxies, causes gravity after the creation of time and space.

And this is the speculative reason for forward time....

Gravitational waves being emitted create join other waves forming larger waves by changing positionally and this positional change aligns the waves which travels back wards also creating one type of force called gravity locally and dark matter in larger and larger local environmental.

Swirling eddy's, gravitational whip currents, flow streams of empty space are predicted in violation of Kepler's laws.

The universe is transitioning from all particle to all wave.

Now, under this forward time theory, the current terms and even pass terms don't exactly fit, they do not tell the whole push- pull story of the universe.

!

Moderator Note

Nobrainer

Post 69 had this quote "When the crest of one wave passes through... We often say that when waves interfere, amplitudes add." It seems to be copied from a website - when you copy text from another website you should attach a link so that members can read the source, and so that the author gets due credit (this applies even if it is your writing from another piece of work).

Your use of language and idiosyncratic redefinition of otherwise well understood terms means that any underlying message or explanation is obscured. I have read and reread your purported answer to the simple question of why there is no destructive interference and am none the wiser - please elucidate using standard terminology (or explaining any new phrases needed).

!

Moderator Note

Nobrainer

Post 69 had this quote "When the crest of one wave passes through... We often say that when waves interfere, amplitudes add." It seems to be copied from a website - when you copy text from another website you should attach a link so that members can read the source, and so that the author gets due credit (this applies even if it is your writing from another piece of work).

Your use of language and idiosyncratic redefinition of otherwise well understood terms means that any underlying message or explanation is obscured. I have read and reread your purported answer to the simple question of why there is no destructive interference and am none the wiser - please elucidate using standard terminology (or explaining any new phrases needed).

In your terms, resonation cancels destructive interference wave patterns by aligning waves into constructive interferences. As the amplitude increases because the waves are continuously generated forming density dependent wavefronts as if the destruction wave moves through a thicker medium of space the wave alignment probability increases as a function of space density as expressed in part by general relativity. And that is why time is a variable, because speed is a universal constant.

And I know ... More word salad to you. Sorry it's new stuff.

It is this simple;

Wave interaction causes reactions when amplitudes increase. Gravity is one of those reactions. Forward time is all generated locally as an action of a process.

!

Moderator Note

Nobrainer - you are still ignoring the request to provide a link to the quoted material. Please do so without delay

Quoted material link ? For The Einstein quotes?

I think one of these...

http://physics.bu.edu/~duffy/py105/WaveInterference.html

http://zonalandeducation.com/mstm/physics/waves/interference/constructiveInterference/InterferenceExplanation2.html

http://rescomp.stanford.edu/~cheshire/EinsteinQuotes.html

"In physics, interference is a phenomenon in which two waves superimpose to form a resultant wave of greater or lower amplitude. Interference usually refers to the interaction of waves that are correlated or coherent with each other, either because they come from the same source or because they have the same or nearly the same frequency. Interference effects can be observed with all types of waves, for example, light, radio, acoustic, and surface water waves."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interference_(wave_propagation)

http://www.scienceclarified.com/everyday/Real-Life-Chemistry-Vol-4/Interference.html#b

Edited by Nobrainer