Spin Gravity- Magnetism

Zarkov

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry RadE if you hang around me too much you will be as crazy as I am.

Mentalese is everybodies first language, it is the language inside your head, you then translate into english!

I was just wagging your tail!!

Rad E, Sayonara, ?? if you despair , what for, I give you informtion you do not know.

Are you yhinking you do not have a built in language?? Well think again!! :)

Yes and AI means Artificial Intelligence, my pet subject!, in which I shall have a brain online sometime soon!

But am I stranger than Fiction? :) :)

To do any task, there is a need to record and list the individual application and the series sequence of abilities.

The outside expression of the inside mentalese is the language you speak.

All the processes you use to engage logic reflect the innate process pathways.

The actual architectural structures we create in reality reflect the structural processing created in the mind as harmony, ie can compute. IMO

Originally posted by Zarkov

To do any task, there is a need to record and list the individual application and the series sequence of abilities.

The outside expression of the inside mentalese is the language you speak.

All the processes you use to engage logic reflect the innate process pathways.

The actual architectural structures we create in reality reflect the structural processing created in the mind as harmony, ie can compute. IMO

I didn't ask for your opinon, or a vague explanation without sources - I asked how specifically you'd go about actually programming AI in 'mentalese'.

You said you do it - let's hear how.

I saw an account of an experiment on PBS where some very patient lab techs. played with babies who could not yet talk but could almost form words. They taught them an unusual task/game and played it many times. They stopped it for two years and when the children had a small vocabulary they showed them the game again. The children could say "I put my green blocks here", "I'm drawing a picture with a crayon". They played the task/game with no trouble but they could not describe what they were doing. They had no words for it, they knew how to do it so they were thinking in "mentalese".

I agree with Zarkov there is one but it is very basic.

Just my little input.

Just aman

Yes Aman, that is mentalese.

When we have two people or more we need a language above body language to communicate, that is our second language, but the first language that we think with is our mentalese.

It is the same for each person, and most probably at lower and lower levels, for all creatures great and small.

• 2 weeks later...