Spin Gravity- Magnetism

Zarkov

I am just an explorer Fafalone, even in this quest I have uncovered wonderous finds, and maybe with a little more focus and knowledge, and critism, and imagination some more wonderous finds will be made.

I, after this exploration, now stand in awe at the simplicity of the Universe :) which I can infer by my study of this solar system :)

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Zarkov

I am just an explorer Fafalone, even in this quest I have uncovered wonderous folly, and maybe with a little more focus and knowledge, and lots more critism (no doubt), and imagination, some more endless threads will be started.

I, after this exploration, now stand in awe at the simplicity of my understanding :) which I hope won't get me deleted :)

Such a foolish comment Sayonara, you obviously are not privy to what I have learnt, even though I have posted clues on here!!

Oh well you can lead a horse to water BUT...

If you do not want this to be an endless thread, don't post, simple eh?

:)

:)

The sky is red. I have observed this. All my evidence suggested this is true, and despite the sky really looking blue, it's really red.

This is what your arguments sounds like to someone well versed in physics and biology.

You can't do basic algebra.

You can't spell well.

You don't know basic biology.

-These contradict the very way you claim to have arrived at your conclusions.

None of your evidence has come from reputable sources.

You refuse to address the many flaws I and other have pointed out.

You presume all the laws that contradict you are wrong.

Your observations are not only taken in the wrong way, some of them are flat out wrong.

You refuse to acknowledge all obseravable phenonemons that violate your theories.

Your theories are WRONG. There's no need to debate this any more.

• 10 months later...