I'd Vote for him, Allen West; in a Heartbeat

rigney

I ain't nuttin but the truth rigney...

Democrats give money away to poor people...

Republicans give money away to the rich....

Only really One of the major differences I can see and that is blurred beyond belief...

get your crutches old man

Can't say but one thing Moon, look into it statistically. Edited by rigney

Democrats give money away to poor people...

Republicans give money away to the rich....

And that is exactly why you guys have problems. Too many people believe this fallacy to be true. If it means campaign dollars or whatever else, then Democrats will very happily give money to the rich as well. Look into your sugar subsidies, who is getting the money and from which side the Senators are from that make sure those rich continue to benefit.

Why don't people understand that both sides are made up of Politicians? These are members of a sub species caused by the illigitimate coupling of a lawyer with a used car salesperson and barely classify as human and are only extremely rarely "sentient" or "Sapiens". For the love of Thor you have Republicans who think the planet is 6,000 years old and Democrats who wonder if islands will capsize if too many people go to it. The knowledge of reading and writing, especially proper, joined up writing is beyond most of them. They will do or say whatever they have to to gain or keep power. That is how the game is played by both sides.

And that is exactly why you guys have problems. Too many people believe this fallacy to be true. If it means campaign dollars or whatever else, then Democrats will very happily give money to the rich as well. Look into your sugar subsidies, who is getting the money and from which side the Senators are from that make sure those rich continue to benefit.

Why don't people understand that both sides are made up of Politicians? These are members of a sub species caused by the illigitimate coupling of a lawyer with a used car salesperson and barely classify as human and are only extremely rarely "sentient" or "Sapiens". For the love of Thor you have Republicans who think the planet is 6,000 years old and Democrats who wonder if islands will capsize if too many people go to it. The knowledge of reading and writing, especially proper, joined up writing is beyond most of them. They will do or say whatever they have to to gain or keep power. That is how the game is played by both sides.

We are a political mess JohnB. My take on the situation is, if you are a crook of some sort; you will either get into religion, politics (attorneys), drugs or on a police force. Just don't try owning and operating a legitimate business today. Edited by rigney

Why don't people understand that both sides are made up of Politicians? These are members of a sub species caused by the illigitimate coupling of a lawyer with a used car salesperson and barely classify as human and are only extremely rarely "sentient" or "Sapiens".

Uncharacteristically, I find myself in total agreement with JohnB on this point.