Coca good. Cocaine bad.

Green Xenon

Hi:

Here is my opinion about the use of cocaine HCl [a deadly toxin] vs. that of coca liquid [obtained by pureeing fresh green coca leaves into as fine of a paste as possible and then adding a sufficient amount of "drinking" water to this paste to dilute it into a bright green liquid].

No one could ever pay me enough to take cocaine HCl. This is a nasty monster than spikes your blood pressure to the point where your nose sprays out a fountain of blood. If you do survive and stop cocaine-HCl, you will likely up with a crash of dysphoria that will force you to end your own life. Avoid at all costs.

Coca-liquid, on the other hand, contains a mix of different compounds [some psychoactive, some not]. The concentration of cocaine in coca-liquid is such that it is just high-enough to produce a mild stimulant effect, ease nausea, pain, and altitude sickness but not higher. There is little -- if any -- addiction resulting from drinking coca-liquid. In addition, there is no depression after quitting "cold turkey" from coca-liquid. Use at your own convenience, where legal.

I live in SoCal, where any and all entities containing any amount of any form of cocaine are illegal. So I would steer clear of any/all of them.

Those exploring Machu Picchu often drink coca-infused tea before the punishing hike. This tea isn't exactly "coca liquid" but its physio/psycho-logical effects are similar to it.

Regards,

GX

Once it's in the body there no way to distinguish whether the cocaine was snorted as the hydrochloride (or free base) or drunk in a liquid extract.

The only difference is the dose.

Less coke would have the same effect as the coca. More coca would have the same effect as the coke.

At least with coke you an (in principle) be sure of the dose.

You are also missing the fact that many people take coke occasionally- some took it under medical supervision in the past) and get by just fine.

There are certainly massive problems with this drug - whichever form you take it- but you are missing the point if you think that extracting it from the rest of the plant makes any difference.

Once it's in the body there no way to distinguish whether the cocaine was snorted as the hydrochloride (or free base) or drunk in a liquid extract.

The only difference is the dose.

Less coke would have the same effect as the coca. More coca would have the same effect as the coke.

At least with coke you an (in principle) be sure of the dose.

You are also missing the fact that many people take coke occasionally- some took it under medical supervision in the past) and get by just fine.

There are certainly massive problems with this drug - whichever form you take it- but you are missing the point if you think that extracting it from the rest of the plant makes any difference.

What would happen if I filled my stomach up with "coca liquid" at 5:00 AM every *other* morning?

God knows.

The quantity of actual cocaine in the material would be variable (plants are not always consistent).

I'm not familiar with the preparation you are talking about so It's impossible to estimate the dose of cocaine.

Perhaps the best answer I can give is that the effect would be pretty much the same as if you mixed the same amount of cocaine into - for example, water or orange juice and drank that.

I'd not recommend it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulant_psychosis#Cocaine

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm a steaming hot line cup of cocaine in the morning, a oz of cream and a oz of agave nectar, brew a whole pot er a joint, I mean what ever you shoot, snort, smoke, drink, or rub into your belly.... :cool: want some papers with that shit? yeah, better give me a roll or two... :lol: GCRIP....

I'm now fantasizing about using fresh green coca juice as a topical-anesthetic. I don't actually plan to do this but I'm just daydreaming about it.

Fresh green coca juice is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant, when these leaves are their greenest. Next, these leaves are chopped down to the molecular level. After this, any molecule that is insoluble in water is removed. Finally, a sufficient amount of "drinking" water is added to the result to give it the viscosity similar to that of fruit juice.

The goal is to use this juice to relieve the pain caused by shaving and the sticky feeling caused by not wearing socks when wearing slippers or walking barefeet. Other uses are to relieve any itching and symptoms of nasal allergies. This juice can be used for the aforementioned purposes by spraying it onto the skin around the body or -- in the case of allergies -- it can be streamed into the nose to eliminate that nasty tickling sensation caused by seasonal allergies.

My question is, will this juice lose it's affect with continual use? Also, is the coca-induced vasoconstriction sufficient to prevent dangerous amounts of cocaine from entering the bloodstream?

Hmmm a steaming hot line cup of cocaine in the morning, a oz of cream and a oz of agave nectar, brew a whole pot er a joint, I mean what ever you shoot, snort, smoke, drink, or rub into your belly.... :cool: want some papers with that shit? yeah, better give me a roll or two... :lol: GCRIP....

"Weather forecast for tonight: Dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning."

"I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a man nailed to two pieces of wood."

:D