Our Lowly Origins

Moontanman

Great find Moontanman - thanks for posting.

On a side note I was incredibly annoyed and angry with Googleads - for placing an advert for the United Church of God and its anti-evolution booklet right next to the video. I hope that this was merely automatic placement by a word-matching algorithm - because if google/youtube allow the deliberate placement of crap like that along side every video that explains evolution we are losing the battle.

post-32514-0-34709200-1336587860_thumb.png

I mean FFS! I will try and find out from Google if it is deliberate product placement or automatic - but I think I will struggle to get an answer

This ad placement thing seems t happen quite a bit, i think you can pay to have your ad placed in certain places but I'm not sure. There is a war going on with in youtube. Creationist types are indeed doing things as mundane as trolling science channels and as sinister as false flagging videos they disagree with on a regular basis.

I saw that in a video a few years ago. Can't remember the source, but the telomere/centromere thing was explained very well, and it was accessible.

Nice vid, moonman. Thanks for sharing it. I like how it uses so much imagery, and is not just based on pure reason or logic, but in large part will leverage common sense.

I like how it uses so much imagery, and is not just based on pure reason or logic, but in large part will leverage common sense.

The problem is that most peole who have a bent towards science have a different mind-set from those with a bend towards marketing. Marketing is what is needed to counter creationist misguidance, misinterpretation and lies.