bulla the rainbow man

bulla

you dont deserve it you ant earned it

and thanks for wasting my time and tootaloo and good by

BULLA

Hi Bulla, I'd suggest you re-read the posts people made to you earlier in the thread. They haven't put their time into replying to annoy you but to try and help you understand the failings of your idea. They can only help if you are prepared to accept that you can be wrong.

Ok then you people have unbanned my OP so now are you ready to enter the world of quantum atomic optics like you have never understood it before or are you going to continue like a mob of spoil t school children

And I come on here in my own stsus not yours cos you have never seen this data nor do you understand it but I come to try to teach you but if you think your more intellergent then just say so an I will leave

And I warn you mods stay of my case

Ok then you people have unbanned my OP so now are you ready to enter the world of quantum atomic optics like you have never understood it before or are you going to continue like a mob of spoil t school children

And I come on here in my own stsus not yours cos you have never seen this data nor do you understand it but I come to try to teach you but if you think your more intellergent then just say so an I will leave

!

Moderator Note

Careful how you tread, bulla. You've been asked questions that you are expected to answer and back up with evidence. I suggest you read the Speculation forum rules and become familiar with them.

Staff here aren't out to get you. All we ask is that you follow our rules in the same way we expect all of our membership to do.

Please do not respond to this modnote.

let me explain, you dont know how to make gravity but I do so are you interested or not to listen with respect

Ok let me put a hypothesis, if your rules prevent your site and all you people from discovering a totaly new science then what do you want me to do its your choice mod

And further this new science will take you into the world of Quantum Atomic optics that you never thought existed

Edited by bulla

let me explain, you dont know how to make gravity but I do so are you interested or not to listen with respect

Ok let me put a hypothesis, if your rules prevent your site and all you people from discovering a totaly new science then what do you want me to do its your choice mod

Sorry to say, but this is getting pretty old pretty quick.

What I want is for you to reply to these requests:

Evidence, please.

<...>

do you mean that type of litmus test, or the more "generalized" and metaphorical litmus test? This is confusing.

<...>

What percentages of actual occurences? Of rainbows? a continuum of what? set of 60 or more what?

<...>

Why do we need to spot *every* rainbow that happens in order to understand how they work?

<...>

You have to supply evidence for all of this, though.

<...>

How does any of this relate to producing a rainbow?

<...>

Also, if rainbows are produced from the ground and not from the sun, please explain why there are no rainbows during the night (without a white light source).

Evidence or testable model. Now.

<..>

post your evidence.

You are required as per our rules to provide a testable model, back your hypothesis up with evidence (note: not more baseless speculation) ...

!

Moderator Note

Put up or shut up time. If you don't respond to the above, this thread gets closed.

look mate I come back here because I need to get you lot as pomus as you are to understand some data now do you have some on on your forum that actually understands quantum atomic optics not some fairy thats read about it but some one that actually understands the theory

Because I got the distinct impression the other day when I tryed to explain the crystalography of the atomics in existance I was being laughed at

Edited by bulla

look mate I come back here because I need to get you lot as pomus as you are to understand some data now do you have some on on your forum that actually understands quantum atomic optics not some fairy thats read about it but some one that actually understands the theory

Because I got the distinct impression the other day when I tryed to explain the crystalography of the atomics in existance I was being laughed at

That's not data or evidence. Stop posturing and pony up the numbers.

Its your choice mate its all in your hands you want me you are actualy challanging me to produce on here your piss ant forum the secret to both Newton and Einstine in what two minutes or two sentences which one do you want

The way your behaving it may take two full months to explain it but you want proff now now now now instantly are you a bloody idiot or what just continually talking with out questions it would take without meal breaks and sleeps 5 weeks

Edited by bulla

So lets prat tell whos words were they crystal split photonics Ho you think Stanton Uni words

what mod you frighten of the truth mate

A link to what you are referring? With the information you've provided it is little more than gibberish. I work with some of the leading researches in photonic crystals in the world, so why don't you try and and actually provided some evidence or explanation?

-- sorry cross posts with the thread being closed.