new theory of life

Sandra1

Somebody just published a theory of life that looks meritorious. I'd love to hear what everyone here has to say about this:

Link removed by Moderator

Abstract: Life is an inordinately complex unsolved puzzle. Despite significant theoretical progress, experimental anomalies, paradoxes, and enigmas have revealed paradigmatic limitations. Thus, the advancement of scientific understanding requires new models that resolve fundamental problems. Here, I present a theoretical framework that economically fits evidence accumulated from examinations of life. This theory is based upon a straightforward and non-mathematical core model and proposes unique yet empirically consistent explanations for major phenomena including, but not limited to, quantum gravity, phase transitions of water, why living systems are predominantly CHNOPS (carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus, and sulfur), homochirality of sugars and amino acids, homeoviscous adaptation, triplet code, and DNA mutations. The theoretical framework unifies the macrocosmic and microcosmic realms, validates predicted laws of nature, and solves the puzzle of the origin and evolution of cellular life in the universe.

Bold added.

This has all the earmarks of total bullshit.

Although the link was removed, I'm betting it was written by Marko Rodin! :lol:

Yeah, I think I'm right. He's been a popular crackpot lately; I recognize some of his terms in the abstract.

In summary, Mark Rodin claims that:

x mod (radix-1) = Super Awesome.

And that is ... I think he should try being a politician instead. That would suit his idiocy better.

Edited by Ben Bowen

Although the link was removed, I'm betting it was written by Marko Rodin! :lol:

Yeah, I think I'm right. He's been a popular crackpot lately; I recognize some of his terms in the abstract.

In summary, Mark Rodin claims that:

x mod (radix-1) = Super Awesome.

And that is ... I think he should try being a politician instead. That would suit his idiocy better.

Better or more dangerous? oops, sorry I misread the post...

Edited by Moontanman