Survive the 2012 Apocalypse

JohnB

ewwww I really didn't need to see that crack :/

I will be pretty pissed if the world ends. I didn't wait fifteen years to go to University, for the world to end just when I finally start classes. Maybe they can make a giant world encompassing cloak so as so I can be spared much hurt and humiliation. :D

ewwww I really didn't need to see that crack :/

What crack? You mean the one in the clasp holding the cloak together? I think that's just mystical writing, or perhaps a depiction of the mighty Xylxacyxjan bird.

Xittenn, I ordered Power Cloaks for you and Appolinaria for Christmas. It will arrive by postal service, all by itself, with no outer wrapping. When it gets there, please, both of you, remove all your clothes, try on your cloak and post the photos.

Happy Holidays!

I reckon Phi and his cohorts are looking to make a pirelli style Science Forum dot Net Calendar . This other thread is a blatant attempt to procure photographs of Hyper-V-I and MooeyP au naturelle - so what's going on Phi? And how much are you making from the rights to this calendar?

We wouldn't tread on Pirelli's tired old format. When it comes to calendars, you make more money on the wrongs than on the rights. evil.gif Our 2012 calendar is going to be a visual feast of flesh from our fantastic femmes in all their glory, and I wish I could give you a preview, but right now the photos they sent in are Mayan, not yours. :D

Phi! What happened to our non-disclosure agreement? If nothing else, I guess this means I'll be releasing a commemorative Phi for All 2012 Mayan fashion DVD sometime in the near future. Victoria's Secret, move on over.

Is it too late to request that I get to do the April shoot? I can do all sorts of amazing things with chocolate. I guess you or moo could play with my the parts of the Easter Bunny.