Who will be prez?

Skye

So who do you think will end up winning?

Note: This thread is not for arguing about who is better. There are plenty of those in the forum. Think of it more like picking a horse in a race.

I think Bush will win. I haven't seriously looked at the polls, but there's been nothing to say that Kerry has any sizeable advantage. Undecided voters so often swing to the incumbent, so I see him edging out Kerry with this little swing his way on voting day.

So who do you think will end up winning?

I think it'll be very close. Kerry has probably picked up some votes on "just released stories", I.E. the "vaccine" issue and the "380 tons of explosives" issue, if anymore negative stories hit the papers, it may tilt the balance in Kerry's favor.

The DNC has a fleet of six Gulfstream Vs standing by with a cadre of lawyers ready to leap onto each one of 'em. The RNC is taking more of a wait-and-see approach, I hear, but both parties have already signed up long lists of lawyers willing to jump into the fray.

I know the polls seem to show the two neck and neck, but I cannot find anyone in person who plans to vote for bush. I see bush signs in rich people's yards, or on high dollar cars, but almost every single person I can remember talking to about this, plans on voting for kerry.

I personally believe the polls are misleading, or, at the least, are not getting out in enough places. I for one know if you were to poll in Kings Mountain, NC, you'd have something like 80% for kerry.

Anyhow, I think Kerry will win it.

Everyone I work with (all of us being union members too) are planning on voting for Bush. Most of the people I know are voting for him. DRZ, I live in Gastonia, and we work Kings Mountain, Gastonia, Dallas, Cherryville, Grover, Belmont, Mt Holly, Lowell, Cramerton, Alexis, Stanley, all over Gaston County, and most people I talk to are for Bush. Maybe its your section of town, dunno. Ever eat at Freds on Battlegound?

I know the polls seem to show the two neck and neck' date=' but I cannot find anyone in person who plans to vote for bush. I see bush signs in rich people's yards, or on high dollar cars, but almost every single person I can remember talking to about this, plans on voting for kerry.

I personally believe the polls are misleading, or, at the least, are not getting out in enough places. I for one know if you were to poll in Kings Mountain, NC, you'd have something like 80% for kerry.

Anyhow, I think Kerry will win it.[/quote']

Everybody I know would vote for Bush.