The Official "Join My Forum" Thread

Cap'n Refsmmat

Just thought I would issue an invite to the "Tilted Forum Project"

I did not supply a link, as I don't know the actual policy here , and don't want to site plug

This is a very entertaining forum...and is in need of people of intellect.....which is why I have posted here.

Let me know what you think. if you would.

I need to get it to display something near the top of the page' date=' as a link.

A news thing.[/quote']

Take a look at the Invision Board mods. I'm sure there'll be something there of interest/what you want.

...even though there are hardly any members.

I'll join.

Heh, that's because I'm buzy at the moment. I haven't told anyone it existed for them to join. I'm going to invite the religious trolls to it, for a free discussion that's not going to result in bannage.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to go bug my brother about it now so that he starts posting on your forum again! He probably only stopped because we went to California for ten days shortly after I showed it to him, and he probably got mixed up with college work as soon as he was back.

...Since this thread technically doesn't state which forum it's for, I'll post a link to mine as well! It's a bit dirt and only has one (1) member (excluding myself and one other who doesn't post), but I only intend for it to reach about 40 or so anyway.

It's a creative writing forum where people can share actual work and leave/receive feedback, like a creative writing class except free and always running, so that memebrs can constantly improve. Here it is: http://logorrhoea.livejournal.com/ And yes, it's just a livejournal community... though I do actually pay for it. :)

I don't expect more than two people on the whole of SFN to be interested (probably both with 1 post, joined in May 2003, and no visits since June 2003), so I wasn't trying to interest you personally. :) You don't need to join to leave comments though.

The filth sibling isn't responding to AIM, no doubt because he's watching the Simpsons or at the pub. I'll keep bugging him though...

May I ask though, how do those Wikipedia links you're referring to work? I didn't think it had any ads.

May I ask though, how do those Wikipedia links you're referring to work? I didn't think it had any ads.

I added links to it in "External Links." Then someone said it was spamming, but since there appears to be no policy on external links, I'm waiting to see what everyone else on Wikipedia thinks.