Ask me the questions that usually don't get answered.

Pincho Paxton

yep, I give up. all that was just word salad. not even a real attempt to answer my questions.

Ok.. you don't understand, your brain is salad.. goodbye. And if that's an insult, it's the closest I get get to your own reply.In all of the years that I have been on science forums, I have never met a single, decent science person. Just insults, I should have realised what you were like with two opening posts full of capitals.

YOU DIDN'T FREAKING ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Just nutcases everywhere.

Edited by Pincho Paxton

Pincho ,

I have a modelliing programme and it makes 3d models when I put objects there . I thought , let's make a model of that particle Pincho is talking about . I selected a sphere , I thought , placed it in the 3d volume at 0 , 0 , 0 , 3d origin and pressed enter . A cube appeared by accident , I picked the wrong item to place in the 3d modelling space . So , Pincho , accidentally I have the following question and I hope you can answer and we can all be the wiser of your view .

Why can the particle not be a cube of +1 with a volume of antimatter the shape of a cube -1 contained in it ?

Would a cube particle conflict with your idea ?

If it is consistent with your idea , can you add this cube particle to your collection of ideas ?

Hal.

Pincho ,

I have a modelliing programme and it makes 3d models when I put objects there . I thought , let's make a model of that particle Pincho is talking about . I selected a sphere , I thought , placed it in the 3d volume at 0 , 0 , 0 , 3d origin and pressed enter . A cube appeared by accident , I picked the wrong item to place in the 3d modelling space . So , Pincho , accidentally I have the following question and I hope you can answer and we can all be the wiser of your view .

Why can the particle not be a cube of +1 with a volume of antimatter the shape of a cube -1 contained in it ?

Would a cube particle conflict with your idea ?

If it is consistent with your idea , can you add this cube particle to your collection of ideas ?

Hal.

Because in 3D space the corners equal a higher volume in a specific location, and they are further from a X/Y/Z origin at the centre. So a cube has properties that are not equal. We would see, or be able to analyse the 4 corners, and overlaps would create strange triangles. A snowflake would be a snow cube, Earth would be square, and gravity would have preferences.

Edited by Pincho Paxton

I should explain what I believe an electron is based on how I think it occurs. In my theory I have tried to evolve every particle from Aether (which I call Aether as recognition to Einstein, because although different, it still fits in where Einstein left it). I have particles which are mathematically +1 membrane around a -1 hole, and equal areas, equal X/Y/Z, equal speed, equal velocity, and spherical.. so totally entropy safe. I believe that zero is a relative number, and doesn't exist on its own. Entropy therefore doesn't recognise this Aether particle at all, it is therefore nothing.

The +1 membrane is only entropy safe as a sphere. If two particles overlap, their area become entropy unstable. +1 overlapping +1 just a tiny bit covers a small area. To change this area back to a total of zero it must fold inwards to negative mass. To fold mass to negative mass is like a barrier, it's like a sound barrier it causes a bang. An electron is merely the pop to negative mass. So in effect it is a tiny explosion which resonates through other Aether particles. To ask for the mass of an electron is like asking for the mass of a sonic boom. Science has measured something, but I'm not sure what it measured. Maybe a few Aether particles, I'm not sure.

I would say that the Electron has zero mass, because it is happening between +1, and -1 state change.

!

Moderator Note

Even in Speculations (perhaps especially here) you don't get to make up your own facts. If you continue to misuse established terminology and refuse to answer direct questions, you will risk suspension and/or banishment. People have been very patient but you take up valuable time refuting assertions that can't be left uncorrected.

Pincho ,

Is there only one type of particle , +1 spherical matter , - 1 spherical antimatter enclosed ?

Do you believe everything is made of these particles ?

Hal.

I believe that the overlap of these particles create all other physics, and all other particles. The -1 can be exploded to the outside of the particle as well, so you get -1 + 1 particles of anti-matter. Here is a test that I made of overlapping Aether to see what would happen from a few simple rules. What you see is an example of how measuring instruments pick up information through a mesh of overlapping particles.

Edited by Pincho Paxton

Pincho , correct me if I am understanding your view incorrectly ,

Your fundamental is that nothing is made of +1 matter and -1 antimatter . Is there an imbalance to make something , for example + 3 and - 2 gives a +1 matter particle ?

Pincho , correct me if I am understanding your view incorrectly ,

Your fundamental is that nothing is made of +1 matter and -1 antimatter . Is there an imbalance to make something , for example + 3 and - 2 gives a +1 matter particle ?

The edges which can overlap produce results. So +1 will overlap with another volume of +1 matter to produce a result of that total area which will be like this...

SpinResult.jpg

So we evolved to see the overlaps, and we design equipment to examine the overlaps.What we call an electron is matter folding into anti-matter under pressure. An observer alters the pressure, alters the result.

Edited by Pincho Paxton

!

Moderator Note

A reminder of speculations rule #1

Speculations must be backed up by evidence or some sort of proof. If your speculation is untestable, or you don't give us evidence (or a prediction that is testable), your thread will be moved to the Trash Can. If you expect any scientific input, you need to provide a case that science can measure.

IOW, stop with the hand-waving and answer the questions being put to you. If you cannot, then just admit it.

!

Moderator Note

A reminder of speculations rule #1

Speculations must be backed up by evidence or some sort of proof. If your speculation is untestable, or you don't give us evidence (or a prediction that is testable), your thread will be moved to the Trash Can. If you expect any scientific input, you need to provide a case that science can measure.

IOW, stop with the hand-waving and answer the questions being put to you. If you cannot, then just admit it.

I want to be banned now. I'm fed up with this site. Sick of this religion. Do what you like, your all just delusional.

In all of the years that I have been on science forums, I have never met a single, decent science person.

Pincho,

if you are really open minded, you may just want to consider that rather than every person on every science forum being not 'decent', that the common thread there may be your presentation? If you really want to discuss your model, you really need to learn to answer direct questions in a direct way, defining every new term and every term whose definition you want to modify or replace. Read most any scientific paper, and the beginning is groundwork laying by defining terms and starting from a well-established base. This pattern allows people to pick up what the author is saying easily. You would do well to follow it.

I want to be banned now. I'm fed up with this site. Sick of this religion. Do what you like, your all just delusional.

Attendance in this forum is voluntary, Pincho Paxton. We have standards of debate and standards of evidence here, all explained properly in our rules and in the speculations guidelines. If you don't like those, you're more than welcome to simply not come back. We are not going to lower our requirements just because you think we should.

That said, we are not in the habit of denying our members. If you wish to be banned, feel free to use the report button on your post and request it from the staff. I would think it's a lot easier to simply turn off all notifications and remove the bookmark from this site and simply never typing the address again.

SFN withdrawals are not deadly, I assure you.

~mooey

• 2 weeks later...

What happened before the Big Bang?

There are 4 leading theories (better yet, hypotheses) as to what happened before the big bang. Membranes colliding, created from another universe's black hole, the big bounce and bubble universes. I don't know all the details of all four but they don't sound too wacky accord to this: http://zidbits.com/2...e-the-big-bang/

I personally don't like the idea of the universe being created from nothing. To me, it makes no sense - both philosophically, scientifically and mathematically.

Edited by Yuling