household chemistry

Jessieee

no its not THAT explosive only a little bang like a party popper, well thats what i heard anyway.

Hmm well then as physics is the master of all sciences i suggest an experiment regarding this.

Idea 1: point tellescope at the sun and make a cup of tea (from the concentrated heat......)

Idea 2: Make a black hole ;-)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you have most probably heard wrong and i said before it will not detonate by steping on it, and like YT said this is for sensible experiments Jessieee is not exactly going to do that at school is she/he i hope she/he is a she with that image :D

It's always about urine' date=' ISN'T IT?! :)

Hey, try cleaning a gallium stained table, I found out today that it's very hard. :) The gallium's sticking ability seems to be greatly exaggerated, though. Perhaps you could try making your own cleaning chemical of MEGADEATH from household chemicals?[/quote']

Try pissing on it, see if that helps.

well you have most probably heard wrong and i said before it will not detonate by steping on it, and like YT said this is for sensible experiments Jessieee is not exactly going to do that at school is she/he i hope she/he is a she with that image :D

hahaa... ;) yea, you are rite!

actualy' date=' I`de like to know the results of that if you decide to do the WOK thing :)

in China the word "Peng" means the correct heat as needed for "Seasoning" a WOK, I don`t actualy know the Science behind, only that it works, so when you find out, I`m all ears! :))

here`s another one for you, adding plain granulated salt to a plain steel pan at heat, will also create a non stick surface, I`m not sure how that one works either but it does! LOL :)[/quote']

ha, i am not going to that one as it's an example given to us...

well... the pan one seems ok, i will take into my consideration...haha :)

"peng" is known as the correct heat in Chinese when used in terms of a Wok. there`s also a Chinese saying regarding Woks, "The blacker the Wok, the better the cook!" :)

I take mine up to Blue Steel heat before I add the oil (ground nut oil is best) let it smoke for a second or 2 then cook in it, NEVER remove from the heat (until finished), and nothing will stick :)

Coatings of different things are a marvellous subject! How some resist corrosion, how some take incredible heat without scorching... And so on.

"Try pissing on it, see if that helps."

I was about to go to New Zealand as an exchange student, but now I'm not sure if I want to, if you're all so obsessed with THE GODDAMN URINE! :D

I did indeed delete it, all 3 of them, not only was the synth severely lacking in critical details such a neutralising any remaining acids in the product after the synth, but also wildly inaccurate as to silly little details like its DV etc...

ya know, the sort of thing that could KILL someone by "accident" :((

Yeah, if someone absolutely has to synthesize a high explosive substance, I'd go for one that a) isn't shock sensitive b) doesn't explode immediately when in touch with metals or organic compounds c) is stable enough for not being set off by LIGHT! :|