Google+

ydoaPs

So, what do you guys think of Google+? So far, I've not got enough people in my circles to really be able to tell. I also haven't played with it much yet.

Same here. There's nowhere near a critical mass of users yet, which could be a real problem for a social networking site.

Aren't they still in the "invite only" phase? If so, I'm sure they'll get more than enough people joining when they make it publicly available.

Yes, I it's stiil in that phase. I agree, wants it gets public they'll nail a large user base in no time...They've got a potentially immediate 51m gmail accounts to link up automatically and it will be linked into the Google page. It allows compartmentalisation of one's online social activities instead of having to share with everybody like Facebook apparently.

I found this June article:

http://www.secaucusnewjersey.org/google-plus-preparing-to-take-off-1253.html

I like it...

And currently there's less crap to trawl through than on facebook... It could do with some type of events feature and at least one of my friends strongly dislikes the lack of a wall or similar.

• 3 weeks later...

In my opinion i think that google+ is way before its time... Facebook is at too much of a high right now and the way the google+ is setup makes it too difficult for friends to link up. Its more of a Twitter meets Facebook and has a slow offspring. That would be google+. But I think that as the fan base grows then it will be better... but for now not so good!

• 4 weeks later...

i think Facebook will die out once the memebers grow older i think Google + is trying to solve that problem and make it more mature invovling video emails etc that facebook doesnt or didnt have I.E watch out for google they will buy the world eventually they already brought youtube imagine if everything you posted could be searched on google o_0

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but it's an improvement of Facebook

this doesn't make any sense, Facebook and Google+ are independent projects, and each one is designed using different strategy and technologies ...

I use gmail, google maps, google search, google scholar, google code, and google groups .. but Google+ doesn't seem complete nor interesting,

this doesn't make any sense, Facebook and Google+ are independent projects, and each one is designed using different strategy and technologies ...

I use gmail, google maps, google search, google scholar, google code, and google groups .. but Google+ doesn't seem complete nor interesting,

I know that fb and google+ are independent projects, there is no reason to tell me that..... but google "took" the idea from facebook obviously thats why i said that google+ is an improvement of facebook

Well I think that google will succeed in making google+ something worth "exploring"

I know that fb and google+ are independent projects, there is no reason to tell me that..... but google "took" the idea from facebook obviously thats why i said that google+ is an improvement of facebook

Well I think that google will succeed in making google+ something worth "exploring"

First, Highly Sync Social Community idea is neither new nor came from facebook .. and google is not an improvement for facebook

I know hundreds of websites that are copy-cat to facebook, http://mashable.com/2007/07/11/10-facebook-clones/

If you are unsatisfied, you can read more about Information Theory, and Social Communities

First, Highly Sync Social Community idea is neither new nor came from facebook .. and google is not an improvement for facebook

I know hundreds of websites that are copy-cat to facebook, http://mashable.com/...acebook-clones/

If you are unsatisfied, you can read more about Information Theory, and Social Communities

I didn't said that HSSC came from Facebook i only said that google+ is better.