Do you think Christopher Reeves death will impact Stem-Cell Research?

Firedragon52

How will Reeve's death affect stem cell research  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How will Reeve's death affect stem cell research

• A lot
    • A little
    • Not at all

I hate to say it but he was forgoten after he fell. Nobody cared 5 years ago and nobody does now. As soon as he stoped acting for the most part he just didnt have much of a voice. This is the first I have heard of him in years.

I hate to say it but he was forgoten after he fell. Nobody cared 5 years ago and nobody does now. As soon as he stoped acting for the most part he just didnt have much of a voice. This is the first I have heard of him in years.

then you haven't been looking very hard.

he hasn't stopped acting(ex. Smallville) and he has a stem cell foundation thingy

then you haven't been looking very hard.

he hasn't stopped acting(ex. Smallville) and he has a stem cell foundation thingy

If you have to look to see him then of course people wont notice him. He was only in smallville for one eposode wasnt he?

hmm, so undecided voters are immoral people? Could you atleast attempt to rationalize that statement?

Anyhow, I too agree that Chris's death will not do much for stem cell legislation. I was really shocked to hear about his death, I thought he was actually in pretty good health, aside from his injury. A shame, for he was definetly one of the louder voices for advancing research into not only stem cell, but other methods of restoring mobility to paralyzed people.

One another note, I too agree that people need to quit riding horses. They can't enjoy it, they'd probably be much happier stomping around without some 180+ person riding on their backs. Besides, its 2004 and we got motorcycles that actually do what you tell them to do.