The Garden of Eden Revealed

Lyndale

@Lyndale,

Please stop using bold font for your entire post.

You're reaching the exact opposite effect of what you want to do, like people who use caps all the time. Instead of making sure that people read it, people actually skip such posts.

Anyway... looks pretty dry for a garden... or is that just me?

And I agree with everyone that it's an artificial lake... if this dam would burst, the water level would drop, and the shorelines would change.

Edited by CaptainPanic

Do your ears ever bleed?

Relevance?

A man made dam is not proof that the garden of Eden is a fact. It only proves man existed to build it (and I assume even that can be philosophically challenged).

You don't understand.

It is the A dam. :D

So what you're saying is that man, built A dam, on the 7th Eve and (e)DEN left clues (which he "created") all round the earth for us to seek out? So that we could "bring the light" from the heavens down to earth?

It all makes sense now.

What Lyndale painstakingly did with pictures, I just cobbled together in a few seconds with words. I apologise for my poor wit.

You must love it when stupid people come along.

Guess I should just take my bucket of worms and go fishin down yonder to the pond and do some thinkin uh.

Some people think their ears must love em.

Indeed. You people provide some entertainment.

!

Moderator Note

Lyndale, Insulting people isn't going to win you any converts, especially amongst the staff. Post in civil fashion or not at all.

ydoaPs - no feeding

Do not derail the thread further by responding to this warning

:rolleyes:wow

I highlite because its easier on my eyes for me to read sometimes.

Highlite lol.

!

Moderator Note

It wasn't just a suggestion. How about you adjust your browser settings so all the text is easier to read

Pareidolia- I understand perfectly what your saying about that word and grant you that if it were 1 thing or maybe a couple of things, I'd say "ya probably right", but a whole story about the same thing- CREATION? lol NOT.

Concerning the Water level and the dam remark. Again I understand your thinking clearly, but God defines time, time does not define God (that is if you believe in God to begin with and I know you guys don't. So this point is useless to you, just stating it, because its not with me. I believe in God).

Let me put it this way. With or with out the water they are always there, but yes the water does define them better, but whos to say that God didn't hide Eden and now it's time for it to be found?

We all could go round and round with this, but regardless, one thing is true. There's a story about Creation there exactly as stated in the bible. Now you tell me Sir....hows that possible? Chance? Pareidolia? Coincedence? Man made? You can call it what ever you want, but the FACT remains the same...its there and I didn't put it there, nor did any man put it there.

FACT

I'll not be the one to burst your bubble guy, but I personally believe the (Ink Blot Test) gives a much better definition of the minds visions and thoughts. The lake though, it's fascinating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test

Edited by rigney

Lets cut to the chase. How about you delete the thread or lock it and ban me.

It wasn't just a suggestion.

!

Moderator Note

I can't ban you without the go-ahead (I've technically only got a learner's permit to kill), and there's no reason to delete it, but locking the thread? Consider it done.