Grandfather Paradox

Edisonian

Do any of you believe that time travel is not possible as evidenced by the Grandfather Paradox or do you believe that there is an aspect of releativity in the timeline backwards [or parallel universes] that would permit sucsessful time travel?

Do any of you believe that time travel is not possible as evidenced by the Grandfather Paradox or do you believe that there is an aspect of releativity in the timeline backwards [or parallel universes'] that would permit sucsessful time travel?

i believe that paradoxes are not possible.

Guest Ubern0va
i believe that paradoxes are not possible.

Well noted. I believe that if a paradox exists for a certain theory, that theory is invalid. At least I think that's what you meant iglak sorry if I'm mistaken.

Thus far I don't think that there has been a solid theory that has paradoxi (paradoxes). The point of a theory is to explain the unexplained not to create more confusion.

The GF paradox does not relate to time travel . It means that clocks run slower as ones speed increases , not go backwards .Take two twins , accelerate one to near light speed on a space ship & when he gets back he will have aged only by the earth time he has been gone but his earth -brother could be a much older man ( even dead from old age )& depending on how near the traveller got to light speed .