Quantum Reality

Dean Mullen

According to many quantum physicists "belief" in an event, makes an event more likely to transpire in reality. Many individuals such as myself spot events in our dreams seemingly come true and yet how can this be? premonition? well I have much more scientific resolution than premonition perhaps when one enters into a dream there belief of that event increases because when you are dreaming of an event you believe it is real and that extreme belief in a mind-based event makes it much more likely to transpire in reality so when you awake the next morning you have already affected the likeleness of similar events occurring in real life and then similar events often do occur in real life because you believed in it completely.

According to many quantum physicists "belief" in an event, makes an event more likely to transpire in reality.

I have never come across such a statement before. Who has said such a thing and what was the context?

Edited by ajb

According to many quantum physicists "belief" in an event, makes an event more likely to transpire in reality. Many individuals such as myself spot events in our dreams seemingly come true and yet how can this be? premonition? well I have much more scientific resolution than premonition perhaps when one enters into a dream there belief of that event increases because when you are dreaming of an event you believe it is real and that extreme belief in a mind-based event makes it much more likely to transpire in reality so when you awake the next morning you have already affected the likeleness of similar events occurring in real life and then similar events often do occur in real life because you believed in it completely.

In what scientific way does extreme belief in a mind-based event affect the likelihood of it occurring in reality?

In what scientific way does extreme belief in a mind-based event affect the likelihood of it occurring in reality?

Go to 4 minutes 45 seconds of this video and there it says it

I have never come across such a statement before. Who has said such a thing and what was the context?

4 minute 45 seconds into this video

As far as I could tell, this is a motivational video extolling the impact of positive thought and how it adds its spider web of positivity to the dense vibrating matrix that is reality. Includes a mixture of pictures of Einstein and the movie The Matrix. I didn't see anything about quantum physicists but it was making me dizzy. I need an aspirin...

Edited by zapatos

As far as I could tell, this is a motivational video extolling the impact of positive thought and how it adds its spider web of positivity the dense vibrating matrix that is reality. Includes a mixture of pictures of Einstein and the movie The Matrix. I need an aspirin...

:)

I am glad I did not bother to watch it.

As far as I could tell, this is a motivational video extolling the impact of positive thought and how it adds its spider web of positivity to the dense vibrating matrix that is reality. Includes a mixture of pictures of Einstein and the movie The Matrix. I didn't see anything about quantum physicists but it was making me dizzy. I need an aspirin...

Well there was more videos stating similar things to this like quantum reality & consciousness. There is much more quantum physicists that talk about similar stuff like Amit Goswami, I am still studying it and trying to understand quantum physics so I cannot explain precisely what he says but he speaks of how we are all linked and somewhat energetically inter-connected and yet via space, time and matter appear separate.

This sounds like "the law of attraction" described in the movie, "the Secret," which basically proposes that positive or negative thinking/belief "attracts" positive or negative events to occur in one's life. Movies/books/seminars like this often make reference to quantum physics, I think because it allows them to promote the idea that there are inconceivable, almost magic-seeming phenomena happening at the most fundamental physical level and yet they can explain larger-scale phenomena with law-like accuracy. Also, I think maybe they read about Heisenberg's uncertainty principle or Schrodinger's cat or something like that and interpreted it as meaning that human observation and/or thought exercises direct influence on chains of minuscule physical events that somehow determine very complex social events in radically transformative ways.

Edited by lemur

All this mixing of quantum phsyics and human thought leaves me cold. After all, we humans have only been around what a few hundred thousand years. And the universe is some 13.7 billion years old. What made things work before humans?

I think the author started with an idea, then he have shown it in a wrong way ...

I think what he tried to say is this: Sometimes when we tie our fuzzy-ruled imagination to the rules of physics,

we can simulate a situation, or we can have more realistic dreams, that has some degree-of-reality ...

although I don't believe in Oracle, Oracle can be made by our brain too ...

Edited by khaled

If you have faith in God, there is nothing to fear... It was all written... From every Civilization throughout the exitence of humanity has pointed to these very days we are living in. The evidence of the rapid changes in the planet is everywhere. Its whether you choose to accept it or not. I guess we will all be waiting for the day we see it in the sky. There is no point in saying "I TOLD YOU SO" when it is here. We will all be waiting for this, and when it's here, HAVE FAITH TO REMOVE THE FEAR.

I guess the greatest question you can ask yourself is.... WHAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF CENTER OF OUR GALAXY...

Some can speculate... But I already know the answer:

post-27405-0-95822200-1299219999_thumb.jpg

If you have faith in God, there is nothing to fear... It was all written... From every Civilization throughout the exitence of humanity has pointed to these very days we are living in. The evidence of the rapid changes in the planet is everywhere. Its whether you choose to accept it or not. I guess we will all be waiting for the day we see it in the sky. There is no point in saying "I TOLD YOU SO" when it is here. We will all be waiting for this, and when it's here, HAVE FAITH TO REMOVE THE FEAR.

I guess the greatest question you can ask yourself is.... WHAT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF CENTER OF OUR GALAXY...

Some can speculate... But I already know the answer:

post-27405-0-95822200-1299219999_thumb.jpg

Yeah, and religious preaching isn't really welcome in this forum either. Neither is thread hijacking. If you have a point to make (not that any point seems to be able to save this thread) make it in at least something RESEMBLING a scientific manner. Otherwise, spare us.